Meaning : Meaning 'the dark skinned one' or 'black and blue', this can be a girls name also and is the name given to the Hindu diety., Black, Deity,
Pronunciation : (KRIHSHNah), KRISH naa, KRISH-na ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Krishna:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Krishna:
- Krishna is the name of a Hindu deity believed to be an incarnation of the god Vishnu. In some Hindu traditions, Krishna is regarded as the supreme deity.
- Means "black, dark" in Sanskrit. This is the name of a Hindu god believed to be an incarnation of the god Vishnu. He was the youngest of King Vasudeva's eight children, six of whom were killed by King Kamsa because of a prophecy that a child of Vasudeva would kill Kamsa. Krishna however was saved and he eventually killed the king as well as performing many other great feats. In some Hindu traditions, Krishna is regarded as the supreme deity.
Definition funny of Krishna:
- Far, far above the highest heaven is the abode of Krishna.
- Hare Krishna !I love you !
- According to legend Krishna was not only divine, but heroic as well. He is alleged to have defeated numerous dragons and monsters, and eventually as predicted, killed his half-uncle the tyrannical king Kamsa. In the epic poem 'Mahabharata' he helps the Pandavas against the Kauravas, two families in contention. In the poem Krishna is depicted as divine. Also in the poem he delivers his celebrated oration 'Bhagavad-Gita' on duty and life to the troubled Hero Arjuna, for who he was a charioteer, on the eve of the decisive battle. This speech persuaded Arjuna that it was right to fight against his kinsmen. His "Song of the Adorable One" is one of the great philosophical poems. There are certain parallels between his birth and infancy and that of Christ's which tend to link these two important figures together. In art Krishna is usually portrayed as blue-skinned.
- He's shootin steroids like they be shot glasses. What a Krishna!
- Girl 1: Omg, I dont know how im gonna look for prom for Luke to like me! Girl 2: I bet you can pull of a krishna look!
- Hey I can't believe Sangeetha skipped school again, she is such a krishna!
Songs about Krishna:
- Shri Radhe Govinda Mann Bhajle Hari Ka Pyara Naam Hai - Radha Krishna Bhajan by Anup Jalota from the Album Bhakti Essentials from Incredible India - Bhajan Samrat Anup Jalota
- Elara Krishna - Kamboji - Roopakam - Thyagarajaswamy by Sheik Chinna Moulana Dr from the Album Music of South India
- Hare Krishna Govinda by Sacred Earth from the Album The Way Home (Re-release)
- Song to Krishna by Indiajiva from the Album Sacred Chants for Active Yoga
- The Breath of Krishna (feat. Visvambhar Sheth) by Masood Ali Khan from the Album The Yoga Sessions: Hang With Angels
- Hare Krishna Hari Ram by Alexia Chellun from the Album Jap Hari
- Waltzing My Krishna by Krishna Das from the Album Kirtan Wallah
- Baby Krishna by Lee Perry from the Album Panic in Babylon [Explicit]
- Krishna Nee Begane (Live) by Kadri Gopalnath from the Album Krishna Nee Begane (Live)
- Krishna Nee Begane Baaro by Dr. K. J. Yesudas from the Album Krishna Nee Begane Baaro
Books about Krishna:
- The Complete Life of Krishna: Based on the Earliest Oral Traditions and the Sacred Scriptures - May 22, 2012 by Vanamali
- Krishna - The Psychology of Self Confidence - Aug 20, 2015 by Dr.Hemant Mittal
- KRISHNA: A Journey Within - Dec 20, 2012 by Abhishek Singh and Arjun Raj Nirula
- Krishna: the Beautiful Legend of God: (Srimad Bhagavata Purana Book X) (Penguin Classics) (Bk.10) - May 25, 2004 by Anonymus and Edwin F. Bryant
- Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, and Lao Tzu: The Parallel Sayings - May 1, 2012 by Richard Hooper
- The Mahabharata of Krishna-Dwaipayana Vyasa, Volume 1 Books 1, 2 and 3 - Mar 24, 2011 by Kisari Mohan Ganguli
- Book On Meditation - Dec 28, 2014 by Sai Krishna Yedavalli
- Lord Krishna's Cuisine: The Art of Indian Vegetarian Cooking - Sep 1, 1987 by Yamuna Devi and David Baird
- The Rámáyan of Válmíki - Sep 29, 2010 by Válmíki and Ralph T. H. Griffith M.A.
- Krishna: Defender of Dharma: A Graphic Novel (Campfire Graphic Novels) - Jan 15, 2013 by Shweta Taneja and Rajesh Nagulakonda
Movies about Krishna:
- KRISHNA (English Subtitled)2015 Unrated
- One Track Heart: The Story of Krishna Das2013 NR CC
- Bhakti Yoga - Devotional Chanting with Yogi Marlon and Krishna Das2007 NR CC
- Krishna Aur Kans2015 NR
- Krishna: 8 Animated Stories2011 NR
- Chhota Bheem & Krishna : Mayanagari (English Subtitled)2011 G
- Chhota Bheem aur Krishna (English Subtitled)2009 G
- Krishna Das Live in New York City, Vol. 12014 NR
- Krishna Aur Kans Hindi Animated DVD2012
- Illumination - The Direct Path of Shri Atmananda Krishna Menon
Wiki information Krishna:
- Deity, Person, Film character, Film subject, TV Character, Exhibition subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Literature Subject, Fictional Character
Krishna is considered the supreme deity, worshipped across many traditions of Hinduism in a variety of different perspectives. Krishna is recognized as the eighth incarnation of Lord Vishnu, and one and the same as Lord Vishnu one of the trimurti and...
- International Society for Krishna Consciousness
- Religion, Employer, Organization
The International Society for Krishna Consciousness, known colloquially as the Hare Krishna movement or Hare Krishnas, is a Gaudiya Vaishnava religious organisation. ISKCON was founded in 1966 in New York City by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada...
- Actor, Film director, Award Winner, Topic, Film actor, Person, Influence Node, Film producer, Film writer
Krishna Ghattamaneni Popularly Known as Superstar Krishna is an Indian film actor, director and producer known for his works in Telugu Cinema. He acted in more than 350 films, as one of the leading actors in his career spanning over five decades in...
- Krishna River
- River, Location, Body Of Water, Geographical Feature
The Krishna River is the fourth longest river which flows entirely in India, after the Ganges, Godavari and Narmada. The river is almost 1,300 kilometres long. The river is also called Krishnaveni. It is a major source of irrigation for Maharashtra,...
- Krishna Janmashtami
- Commemorative event, Recurring event, Holiday, Tourist attraction
Krishna Janmashtami, also known as Krishnashtami, Saatam Aatham, Gokulashtami, Ashtami Rohini, Srikrishna Jayanti, Sree Jayanti or sometimes simply as Janmashtami, is an annual celebration of the birth of the Hindu deity Krishna, the eighth avatar of...
- Hare Krishna
The Hare Krishna mantra, also referred to reverentially as the Maha Mantra, is a 16 word Vaishnava mantra which is mentioned in the Kali-Santarana Upanishad, and which from the 15th century rose to importance in the Bhakti movement following the...
Krishnaism is a group of Hindu denominations within Vaishnavism, centered on devotion to Krishna or other forms of Krishna. It is often also called Bhagavatism, because it is the Bhagavata Purana that asserts that Krishna is "Bhagavan Himself," and...
- Philosopher, Fictional Character Creator, Film story contributor, Person, Topic, Author
Vyasa is a central and revered figure in most Hindu traditions. He is also sometimes called Veda Vyāsa or Krishna Dvaipāyana. He is the author of the Mahabharata, as well as a character in it. He is considered to be the scribe of both the Vedas and...
- Bala Krishna
Bala Krishna sometimes translated to "Divine Child Krishna", is historically one of the early forms of worship in Krishnaism and an element of the history of Krishna worship in antiquity. This tradition is considered as a part of the number of other...
- Krishna district
- Indian district, Dated location, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Location
Krishna district is a district in the Coastal Andhra region of Andhra Pradesh, India. Machilipatnam is the administrative headquarters and Vijayawada is the biggest city in the district and falls under the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region. As of 2011...