If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kudal:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Songs about Kudal:
- Kudal by Les dirigeants from the Album Gratteurs
- Kudal' Udlala Ngami by Lucky Dube from the Album Kudala Ngikuncenga
Books about Kudal:
- Kirab: Mga Istorya sa Kinaray-a sa Kinyintos ka mga Tinaga (Tagalog Edition) - Nov 15, 2014 by Ritchie D. Pagunsan
- The Chronology Of The Early Tamils - Based On The Synchronistic Tables Of Their Kings, Chieftains And Poets Appearing... - Mar 15, 2007 by Sivaraja Pillai
- Babylon of Egypt, A Study in the History of Old Cairo - May 20, 2009 by Alfred J. (Alfred Joshua), Butler,
- iva Chhatrapati - Jan 27, 2009 by Surendranath Sen
Wiki information Kudal:
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Kudal is a census town in Sindhudurg district, Maharashtra, India. It is situated on Karli River in southwest Maharashtara. Kudal is the second-largest town in Sindhudurg after Sawantwadi. As of 2011, the population is more than 25,000. Kudal...
- Location, Statistical region
Kudal is a village in the Satara district, Maharashtra, India. It is surrounded by a river called Niranjana or Kudali. There is a big temple of 'Pimpleshwar' at the river coast. It is a village surrounded by natural beauty with greenery of farms all...
Kudal Vidhan Sabha constituency is one of the 288 Vidhan Sabha constituencies of Maharashtra state in Western India. This Vidhan Sabha constituency is located in the Sindhudurg district.
Kudalasangama in India is an important center of pilgrimage for people of the Lingayat faith. It is located about 15 km from the Almatti Dam in Bagalkot district of Karnataka state. The Krishna and Malaprabha River rivers merge here and flow east...
- Film score Artist, , Film music contributor, Award Nominee, Composer, Person, Songwriter, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Musical Group
Laxmikant–Pyarelal were a popular Indian composer duo, consisting of Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar and Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma. They composed music for about 635 Hindi movies from 1963 to 1998, working for almost all notable filmmakers including Raj...
Kudallur is in the Palakkad district of Kerala. It is in Pattambi taluk, bordering Malappuram district, also on the banks of Bharathapuzha. This village was originally in Ponnani taluk of Palakkad, before the formation of Malappuram district. The...
- Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar
- Actor, Film music contributor, Musical Artist, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Topic, Composer, Musician,
Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar was a film score composer, orchestrator, music director and conductor.
- Battle of Kudal-Sangamam
- Military Conflict, Event, Battle
The Battle of Kudal-Sangamam was fought in 1062 by the forces of the Chola king Rajendra Chola II and the Western Chalukya king Someshvara I at Kudal-Sangamam, where the Krishna and the Tungabhadra meet.
- Location, Statistical region
Kudalgi is a village in Dharwad district in the southwestern state of Karnataka, India.
- Kudaldeshkar Gaud Brahman
Kudaldeshkar Gaud Saraswat Brahmin is a community hailing from the western coast of India, residing in the Konkan division of Maharashtra, Goa . This community is also known as Kudaldeshkar Aadya Gaud Brahman,Kudaldeshkar and sometimes Kudalkar...