If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kudus:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Kudus:
- yo chill dont be a kudus
Songs about Kudus:
- Ode To A Kudu (Live Album Version) by George Benson from the Album Weekend In LA
- Ode To A Kudu (Alt. Take) by George Benson from the Album Beyond The Blue Horizon (CTI Records 40th Anniversary Edition - Original Recording Remastered)
- Ode to a Kudu (Alt. Take) by George Benson from the Album The Essential George Benson
- Kudu (Re-Work) by Kyoto Jazz Massive from the Album Blue Note Revisited
- Ode To A Kudu by George Benson from the Album Beyond The Blue Horizon (CTI Records 40th Anniversary Edition - Original Recording Remastered)
- Come Holy Spirit / Datang Roh Kudus (feat. Sidney Mohede) by Caroline Tjen & Friends from the Album Because of Love
- Allah Roh Kudus by The Dream from the Album LiveWorship, Vol. 1, 2, 3 Collection
- Allah Roh Kudus (Live) by GMS Live from the Album More Like You
- Allah Roh Kudus (live) by The Dream from the Album The Dream Live Worship, Vol. 3 - The Holy Spirit in Me
- Appu Chesaina Pappu Kudu by Udit Narayan from the Album Kshemmanga Velli Labamga Randi (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Books about Kudus:
- How the Kudu Got His Spiral Horns - Dec 17, 2013 by H L Fourie and Robin Fourie
- BLUE MURDER at Kudu: a very British murder mystery novel set in Africa (crime fiction books) - Feb 1, 2012 by Daniel Edmondson
- Love and Lunacy at Kudu: a very British romantic comedy novel set in Africa (humourous fiction books) - Feb 6, 2012 by Daniel Edmondson
- Kudu Stew - 1982 by Shikar Safari Club (editors)
- Marriage What's the Point? One couple finds meaning in a crazy mess - Jan 2, 2013 by Jesse Birkey and Kudu
- Adaptive Herbivore Ecology: From Resources to Populations in Variable Environments (Cambridge Studies in Ecology) - Jul 1, 2002 by R. Norman Owen-Smith
- Hunting the Spiral Horn Kudu: The Top African Antelope - Jan 1, 2013 by Peter Flack
- A kudu hunt in the Erongo Mountains: an African hunting story...for when you can't be there (African Hunting Stories... - Sep 25, 2014 by Bruce Parker
- FORAGING RESPONSES OF KUDUS TO SEASONAL CHANGES IN FOOD RESOURCES: ELASTICITY IN CONSTRAINTS - 1994 by Norman Owen-Smith
- My South African ABC: Discover South Africa from Aardvark to Zululand - Jul 13, 2015 by Sandy Lightley
Movies about Kudus:
- African Food Adventures Kudu2006 NR
- African Food Adventures Kudu2010
- Kudus & Caracals1998 PG
- Nature's Newborn: Waterhog - Kudu - Waterbuck1994
- Kudu Voodoo: Breaking the Hex of Africa's Vexing Gray Ghost2012 G
- Kudu Voodoo2013
- Swarovski "Inspiration Africa" the Kudu Annual Edition of 19941994
- Antik Kudüs / Üç Büyük Semavi Dinin Kutsal Sehri
- Kudüs, Tas ve insan 'Jerusalem, Stone and People' / TRT Arsiv Serisi 44
Wiki information Kudus:
- Kudus Regency
- Statistical region, Indonesian regency, Administrative Division, Dated location, Location
Kudus is a regency in Central Java province in Indonesia. Its capital is Kudus. It is located east of Semarang, capital of Central Java.
- Sunan Kudus
- Person, Deceased Person
Sunan Kudus, founder of Kudus, is considered to be one of the Wali Sanga of Java, Indonesia He is said to have originated the wayang golek, and founded the masjid at Kudus using the doors from the palace of Majapahit.
- Persiku Kudus
- Sports Team, Football team, Organization
Persiku Kudus is an Indonesian football team based in Kudus, Central Java. They compete in the division of Indonesian football, Liga Nusantara.
- Kudus Oyenuga
- Soccer, Football player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Olalekan Kudus Oyenuga is an English footballer who plays as a striker for Hartlepool United. He has played for Tottenham Hotspur, Hayes & Yeading United and Dundee United. He has also played for MyPa, Bury, St. Johnstone, Boreham Wood and...
- Merhawi Kudus
Merhawi Kudus Ghebremedhin is an Eritrean cyclist. He is a member of the team MTN-Qhubeka. He was named in the start list for the 2015 Tour de France, becoming one of the first two black Africans to start the Tour alongside team-mate and countryman...
- Menara Kudus Mosque
The Menara Kudus Mosque or Al-Aqsha Mosque is located in Kudus in the Indonesian province of Central Java. Dating from 1549, it is one of the oldest mosques in Indonesia, built at the time of Islam's spread through Java. The mosque preserves the tomb...
- Rohana Kudus
- Person, Deceased Person
Rohana Kudus was the first female Indonesian journalist, founder of the Sunting Melayu newspaper, and an activist for women's emancipation. Born in a village in Agam, West Sumatra, she was taught at home by her father. After learning crafts before...
- Malam - Kudus
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Gereja Kristen Kalam Kudus
The Gereja Kristen Kalam Kudus was a mission of the Chinese Fellowship, the founder evangelists was Ji Zihwen. It has 28 congregations and more than 5,000 members.
- Allah Roh Kudus
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version