Meaning : Tall man, Tall Man,
Origin : German,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lang:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Lang:
- Dutch Meaning: The name Lang is a Dutch baby name. In Dutch the meaning of the name Lang is: Tall.
- Norse Meaning: The name Lang is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Lang is: Tall.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Lang is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Lang is: Tall.
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Lang is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Lang is: Long.
Definition funny of Lang:
- How lang is Will Smith?
- person 1: see, he's not that ugly person 2: LANG - - - - person 1: I'm going to kill myself ! person 2: You're langing. - - - - person 1: I don't think we should be friends anymore person 2: w. .wh. .what ? :( person 1: IM JUST LANGIN WITH YA! haha
- Hey Joe, what lang are you speaking? Mike thinks there is nuth wrong with speaking a new lang. I was sick and ti of having nuth to do until I learned this new lang.
- "Hey man you want to smoke this lang?" "Brian there no THC left in the lang" "I swear you still get a high from it"
- Jessica alba isn't hot .... LANG!
- Example 1 : Alex Kovalev pulled a "Lang" last night and scored his first goal in 9 games. Example 2 : The new guy at work totally Lang'd his way up the corporate ladder.
- O but ye've been lang o' comin', Welcome Royal Charlie.
Expression information Lang:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Lang:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Lang:
- Liebestraum No. 3 in A-Flat Major, G 541, Op. 62: "O lieb so lang' du lieben kannst" by Henrik Måwe from the Album Composers Through Time - France
- Same Old Lang Syne by Dan Fogelberg from the Album The Very Best Of Dan Fogelberg
- Auld Lang Syne by Dougie MacLean from the Album Tribute
- Two Socks At Play ((Langs. Walzer / 29 BPM) [from 'Dances With The Wolves']) by Tanz Orchester Klaus Hallen from the Album At The Movies
- Constant Craving (Karaoke Version) [originally Performed By K.D. Lang] by Karaoke Diamonds from the Album Karaoke Playbacks, Vol. 95 (Sing the Songs of the Stars)
- Auld Lang Syne (March) by US Military Academy Band from the Album West Point On The March
- Minsan Lang Kitang Iibigin by Ariel Rivera from the Album Greatest Hits
- Calling All Angels (with k.d. lang) by Jane Siberry from the Album When I Was A Boy
- Auld Lang Syne by Chris Isaak from the Album Christmas
- Auld Lang Syne/ O Come All Ye Faithful/ The First Noël by Gaelic Irish Song Masters from the Album Celtic Christmas Meditation: Christmas Songs for a Relaxing Holiday
Books about Lang:
- Love & Misadventure - Sep 17, 2013 by Lang Leav
- Lullabies - Sep 16, 2014 by Lang Leav
- Memories - Oct 6, 2015 by Lang Leav
- Algebra (Graduate Texts in Mathematics) - Jun 21, 2005 by Serge Lang
- The Lang Loons on the Lake 2015 Calendar - Feb 15, 2014 by Susan K. Jordan and Jim Kasper
- Chef Maurice and a Spot of Truffle (Chef Maurice Cotswold Mysteries Book 1) - Apr 7, 2015 by J.A. Lang
- Lang Folk Art Calendar - May 1, 2015 by Mary Singleton
- The Blue Fairy Book (Dover Children's Classics) - Jun 1, 1965 by Andrew Lang and H. J. Ford
- The Brown Fairy Book - Oct 23, 2013 by Andrew Lang
- The Lang Songbirds Calendar - Feb 1, 2014 by Susan Bourdet
Movies about Lang:
- Lang Lang - The Third Dimension (Beethoven, Prokofiev, Chopin) (No dialog) [HD] G
- K.D. Lang: Live in London with the BBC Concert Orchestra2009 NR
- Betelnut (Bing Lang) (Home Use)2009 NR
- Lang Lang: Lang Lang at the Royal Albert Hall (Live)2014 NR CC
- Lang Lang: Live at Carnegie Hall2003 NR
- Morris Arnie Lang : The Gladstone Technique2014 NR
- Lang Lang at the Royal Albert Hall2014 NR
- k.d. lang: Live in London With the BBC Concert Orchestra2008 NR
- Fritz Lang's The Indian Tomb1960 NR
- Lang Lang: Dragon Songs (Plus DVD)Jan 9, 2007 | CD by Lang Lang
Wiki information Lang:
- k.d. lang
- Country Artist, Topic, Award Nominee, Social network user, Person or entity appearing in film, Broadcast Artist, TV program guest, Measured person, Musician, Topic
Kathryn Dawn Lang, OC, known by her stage name k.d. lang, is a Canadian pop and country singer-songwriter and occasional actress. Lang has won both Juno Awards and Grammy Awards for her musical performances; hits include "Constant Craving" and "Miss...
- Lang Lang
- Award Nominee, Social network user, Ranked item, Topic, Literature Subject, Author, Topic, Film actor, Musician, Featured artist
Lang Lang is a Chinese concert pianist who has performed with leading orchestras in Europe, the United States and his native China.
- Peter Lang
- Employer, Organization, Business Operation, Periodical Publisher
Peter Lang is an academic publisher specializing in the humanities and social sciences. It has its headquarters in Pieterlen and Bern, Switzerland, with offices in Brussels, Frankfurt am Main, New York, Dublin, Oxford, Vienna, and Warsaw. Peter Lang...
- Scott Lang
- Film character, Fictional Character, Comic Book Character
Ant-Man (Scott Lang) is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by David Michelinie and John Byrne, Scott Lang first appeared in The Avengers #181 and in Marvel Premiere #47 as the second superhero...
- Fritz Lang
- Author, Topic, Film writer, Influence Node, Film producer, Person, Deceased Person, Military Person, Award Winner, Film actor
Friedrich Christian Anton "Fritz" Lang was a German-Austrian filmmaker, screenwriter, and occasional film producer and actor. One of the best-known émigrés from Germany's school of Expressionism, he was dubbed the "Master of Darkness" by the British...
- Jack Lang
- Deceased Person, Politician, Person
John Thomas Lang, usually referred to as J.T. Lang during his career, and familiarly known as "Jack" and nicknamed "The Big Fella", was an Australian politician who was Premier of New South Wales for two terms. He is the only Premier of an Australian...
- Stephen Lang
- Dramatist, Theater Director, Author, Topic, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Person, Theater Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor
Stephen Lang is a Tony Award-nominated American actor and playwright. He started in Broadway theatre but is more widely known for his film roles in Gods and Generals and Avatar. From 2004 to 2006, Lang was a co-artistic director of Actors Studio.
- Jonny Lang
- Blues Artist, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist, Guitarist, Person, Musician, TV Actor, Featured artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Jonny Lang is an American blues, gospel, and rock singer, songwriter, guitarist and recording artist. Lang's music is notable for both his unusual voice, which at 13 was compared to that of a 40-year-old blues veteran, and for his guitar solos. His...
- Lang Lang
- Statistical region, Location, Australian Suburb, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Lang Lang is a town in Victoria, Australia, 73 km south-east of Melbourne's central business district. Its local government area is the Shire of Cardinia. At the 2011 Census, Lang Lang had a population of 1,345. The village is just off the South...
- English Language
- Information Source, Literature Subject, Namesake, Organization sector, School category, Human Language, Field of study, , Language in fiction, Literary School Or Movement
English is a West Germanic language that was first spoken in early medieval England and is now a global lingua franca. It is an official language of almost 60 sovereign states, the most commonly spoken language in the United Kingdom, the United...