Meaning : The Young Tree,
Pronunciation : lə-WAHN-də ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lawanda:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Lawanda:
- Combination of the popular prefix La with the name WANDA.
Definition funny of Lawanda:
- the wanderer, wanda, lawanda, yuyanni, lovelawanda
- I pulled a Lawanda today and helped out some friends.
Songs about Lawanda:
- Sinner Man (feat. Lawanda Scroggins & Lynette Hawkins Stephens) by Walter Hawkins from the Album I Feel Like Singing
- Free to Worship (Live) [feat. Lawanda Engleman] by Jodi Litmon from the Album The Live Experience
- Do What We Like (feat. LaWanda Michelle) by Etcetera from the Album Game Change
- Eh Lawanda Ke Peche Banda Lasha by Purushottam Priyadarshi, Khusboo Tiwari from the Album Hot Pichkari
- Happy Birthday Lawanda by The Birthday Crew from the Album Happy Birthday Lawanda
- Here I Am (feat. Lawanda Campbell) by Jr. Carlis L. Moody from the Album Listen With Your Heart
- How I Roll (Feat. Lawanda Macik) by Jive Ass Sleepers from the Album Dreaming Beach Party 1
- The Impossible (Featuring Lawanda Campbell) by Austin Family and Friends from the Album Experience the Impossible
- Lawanda Badnam Hua by Bijali Rani from the Album Laal Tamatar
- Lawanda Big Bottom by Kenny Dope from the Album Dope Stuff, Dope Wax Records
Books about Lawanda:
- Room 21: Welcome to Junior High School (Volume 1) - Jul 10, 2015 by LaWanda Shields
- SUCCESSTIONARY for Children: The World's 1st Dictionary of Words That Define Success - Dec 6, 2014 by LaWanda Marshall and Ayesha Johnson
- Angel on Duty - Jul 28, 2015 by Lawanda Worsham Brown
- ASQ-3(TM) User's Guide - Jun 1, 2009 by Jane Squires Ph.D. and Elizabeth Twombly M.S.
- Ages & Stages Questionnaires®, Third Edition (ASQ-3(TM)): A Parent-Completed Child Monitoring System - Jun 2, 2009 by Jane Squires Ph.D. and Diane Bricker Ph.D.
- Bed of Roses - Jun 28, 2015 by LaWanda Shields
- Raggedy Panties - Dec 19, 1998 by Lawanda Howard
- D1str4ct3d Mass3s: The Illusion of Memory (Distracted Masses) (Volume 1) - May 12, 2015 by Crawling Ant Productions and Rick Albright
- The Good Ones - Oct 28, 2013 by LaWanda Butler
- Don't Follow Me - Oct 30, 2010 by Dr. Lawanda Rutledge-Gordon
Wiki information Lawanda:
- LaWanda Page
- Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Featured artist, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Deceased Person, Topic
LaWanda Page, born Alberta Peal, was an American actress and comedienne best known for her role as Aunt Esther in the 1970s TV sitcom Sanford and Son. She later reprised the role in Sanford Arms and Sanford.
- LaWanda Lindsey
- Country Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Award Nominee
LaWanda Lindsey is a country music singer. She began her career at age 14 and had her first nationally charted record at age 16 with "Partly Bill". She was one of several quite young artists recording country music for Chart Records during this...
- Signor Lawanda
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Signor Lawanda born Hugh David Evans, was a nineteenth-century circus performer and strongman renowned for his strength.
- LaWanda Cox
- Historian, Author, Deceased Person, Person
LaWanda Fenlason Cox was a pioneering historian of the American Civil War and the period of Reconstruction. Cox was born on September 24, 1909 in Aberdeen, Washington. She attended Washington High School in Portland, Oregon. Later, she received her...
- Lawanda Brown
- Singer, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Lawanda Dumore
- Film character, Fictional Character
Lawanda Dumore is a fictional character from the 1991 film Problem Child 2.
- Film character, Fictional Character
- LaWanda White
- Woman, Person
LaWanda White is the mother of American football player Dwight White.
- Release track