If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lecha:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Lecha:
- Lecha Dodi by Maccabeats from the Album Voices From The Heights
- Lecha Dodi Twilight by Paul Shapiro from the Album It's In The Twilight
- Lecha Dodi by Six13 from the Album Acappella Treasury Shabbos
- Lecha Dodi by Baruch Levine from the Album Touched By a Niggun
- Lecha Dodi by Itzik Eshel Itzik Eshel (????? ???) from the Album Holy Shabbath Songs (????? ??? ????)
- Lecha by The Chevra from the Album The Chevra 2
- Lecha Dodi by Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach from the Album The best of
- Ki Lecha by Eli Beer from the Album Eli Beer
- Lecha Dodi by Giora Feidman from the Album Klezmer Celebration
- Lecha Dodi by Noga Cabo from the Album Lecha Dodi
Books about Lecha:
- Lech Lecha - Aug 1, 2004 by Alison Greengard and Carol Racklin-Siegel
- Kleinman Edition : The Midrash Rabbah : Bereishis Vol. 2 Lech Lecha - Toldos (Hebrew Edition) - Nov 16, 2010 by Rabbi Nosson Scherman and Rabbi Meir Zlotowitz
- Amazing Interactive Talking & Singing Bencher (Grace After Meals) "Nodeh Lecha" All Hebrew - 2012 by Amit Sofer
- Bright Beginnings Workbook; Lech Lecha Part I - 2013 by Rabbi Yosef B. Rawicki / Rabbi Yakov Horowitz
- Ekra Lecha Gever (Hebrew): Israeli bestseller - love story during the second Lebanon war (Hebrew Edition) - Nov 1, 2011 by Ohad Rosen and Moshe Alon
- Majestic Bride - Lecha Dodi 5689 & 5714 (CHS) (Chassidic Heritage) - Apr 1, 2008 by Yosef Yitzchak Schneersohn and Menachem M. Schneerson
- Kedushas Levi - Parshas Lech Lecha - Part 1 - Oct 10, 2013 by Rabbi Levi Yitzchak of Berditchev and Joseph Kolakowski
- The New Bar/Bat Mitzvah Maftir and Haftarah Book 3Lech Lecha - May 5, 2008 by Hazzan Sheldon Lavin and hazzan sheldon Levin
- Turkey and the Arab Spring: Implications for Turkish Foreign Policy from a Transatlantic Perspective (Mediterranean... - Oct 30, 2011 by Ömer Taşpınar and Henri J. Barkey
- Hebrew in Living Color, Genesis Vol. 3, Parashat Lech Lecha: Genesis Ch. 12-17 (Volume 3) - Nov 8, 2014 by J. Steven Babbit
Movies about Lecha:
- To Take a Wife- "velakachta lecha isha"- Israeli Best Drama2005
Wiki information Lecha:
Lech-Lecha, Lekh-Lekha, or Lech-L'cha is the third weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading. It constitutes Genesis 12:1–17:27. The parashah is made up of 6,336 Hebrew letters, 1,686 Hebrew words, and 126 verses, and can...
- Stadion Miejski
- Sports Facility, Structure, Venue, Location, Building, Project focus
The Municipal Stadium in Poznań, sometimes called Bułgarska Street Stadium or INEA Stadion for sponsorship reasons, is an association football stadium in Poznań, Poland. It is the home ground of Lech Poznań and is one of the venues for the finals of...
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Lechaina is a town and a former municipality in Elis, West Greece, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Andravida-Kyllini, of which it is the seat and a municipal unit. It is situated 39 km north of the city...
Shlach, Shelach, Sh'lah, Shlach Lecha, or Sh'lah L'kha is the 37th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading and the fourth in the book of Numbers. Its name comes from the first distinctive words in the parashah, in Numbers...
- Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Lechang historically, Lokchong is a city in the northern Guangdong province, People's Republic of China, bordering Hunan province to the north. It is administratively a county-level city of Shaoguan City.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Lechaschau is a municipality in the district of Reutte in the Austrian state of Tyrol.
- Spanish Dish, Dish, Food
Lechazo is a Spanish dish made from "cordero lechal". The meat used is from unweaned lambs, and is similar to veal, or the meat of "cochinillo", Spanish suckling pigs. The province of Castilla y Leon has a distinctive version of lechazo referred to...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Lechaio is a village in the municipal unit of Assos-Lechaio in Corinthia, Greece. It is situated on the coast of the Gulf of Corinth, 8 km west of Corinth and 12 km southeast of Kiato. The Greek National Road 8 passes through the town. It had a...
Lechatelierite is silica glass, amorphous SiO₂. One common way in which lechatelierite forms naturally is by very high temperature melting of quartz sand during a lightning strike. The result is an irregular, branching, often foamy hollow tube of...
- Livkot Lecha
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording