Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : LE:-vee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Leevi:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Leevi:
- Finnish form of LEVI
Definition funny of Leevi:
- Leevi swished that basketball. Leevi is the bomb
Songs about Leevi:
- Lars Leevi (Ihanteeni) by Lipponen from the Album Pistetään Sikaa
- Leevi & The Leavings by Vasas Flora & Fauna from the Album Leevi & The Leavings
- Leevi & The Leavings by Vasas flora och fauna from the Album Släkt med Lotta Svärd
- Leevi Madetoja: De Profundis Op. 56 - De Profundis by Pasi Hyökki Ylioppilaskunnan Laulajat - Yl Male Voice Choir from the Album Lux Aurumque
- Leevi Madetoja: De Profundis Op. 56 - Quia, Apud Dominum by Pasi Hyökki Ylioppilaskunnan Laulajat - Yl Male Voice Choir from the Album Lux Aurumque
- Leevi Madetoja: De Profundis Op. 56 - Si Iniquitates by Pasi Hyökki Ylioppilaskunnan Laulajat - Yl Male Voice Choir from the Album Lux Aurumque
- Leevi Madetoja: De Profundis Op. 56 - Speravit Anima Mea by Pasi Hyökki Ylioppilaskunnan Laulajat - Yl Male Voice Choir from the Album Lux Aurumque
- Liekki-Leevi by Reki Balboa from the Album Ei Aina Voi Olla Joulu
Books about Leevi:
- Kuorolauluja (Finnish Choral Works, I) - 1987 by Leevi Madetoja and Markku Jounela The Oulu Chamber Choir
- Leevi Madetoja: Teokset / Works - 1982 by Olavi Pesonen and Kauko Karjalainen
- Two Piano Pieces, Op. 17 Composer Leevi Madetoja -
- Minatures, Op. 21 Pno Composer Leevi Madetoja -
- Four Small Piano Pieces, Op. 31 Composer Leevi Madetoja -
- De Danske svirrefluer (Diptera : Syrphidae) Kendetegn, leevis og udbredelse - 1984 by Ernst Torp
- Lake Onega and Other Poems (Salt Modern Poets in Translation) - Nov 15, 2006 by Leevi Lehto
- Papa's Boy - Nov 14, 2013 by Leevi Lemmetty and Jukka Lemmetty
- Katoave Taide / Forganglig Konst / Ephemeral Art - 1999 by Helena Erkkila and Leevi Haapala
- The Blue Collar Aristocracy - 1996 by Leevi Etelamaki
Wiki information Leevi:
- Leevi Madetoja
- Composer, , Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Topic, Musician, Person
Leevi Antti Madetoja was a Finnish composer.
- Leevi and the Leavings
- Rock Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Leevi and the Leavings was a Finnish rock band that operated from 1978 to 2003. The band consisted of Gösta Sundqvist, Risto Paananen, Juha Karastie and Niklas Nylund. Sundqvist was the leader of the band, he composed and wrote all the band's songs...
Leevi is a village in Veriora Parish, Põlva County in southeastern Estonia.
- Leevi Kuuranne
- Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Topic
Leevi Asser Kuuranne was a Finnish actor. He is best remembered for his role as a butler Veijonen in a Matti Kassila film Komisario Palmun erehdys. Kuuranne worked in several Finnish theatres and appeared in nine films during his career. He was...
- Leevi Lehto
- Writer, Author, Person
Leevi Lehto, is a Finnish poet, translator, and programmer. Since he made his poetic debut in 1967, he has published six volumes of poetry, a novel, Janajevin unet, and an experimental prose work, Päivä. He has been active in leftist politics and...
- Leevi Mutru
Leevi Mutru is a Finnish Nordic combined skier. He competed in the World Cup 2015 season. He represented Finland at the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships 2015 in Falun.
- Leevi Selänne
- Man, Person
Leevi Selänne is the son of Teemu Selänne.
- Leevi Leskinen
- Man, Person
Leevi Leskinen is Juice Leskinen's son.
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
- Leevi Madetoja
- Musical Release, Creative Work