If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Leimgruber:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Books about Leimgruber:
- Singapore English: Structure, Variation, and Usage (Studies in English Language) - Oct 1, 2015 by Dr Jakob R. E. Leimgruber
- Scent Marketing:: The Effectiveness of Complex vs. Simple Scents - Dec 3, 2010 by Patrick Leimgruber
- Indexing Authenticity (Linquae & Litterae) - Sep 15, 2014 by Veronique Lacoste and Jakob R. E. Leimgruber
- Solidarity without the State?: Business and the Shaping of the Swiss Welfare State, 1890-2000 - Jul 19, 2012 by Dr Matthieu Leimgruber
- The Ecology and Conservation of Seasonally Dry Forests in Asia - Apr 16, 2011 by William J. McShea and Stuart James Davies
- Global change - global transformations: Human processes behind a dynamic world - Dec 29, 2014 by Walter Leimgruber
- Political Boundaries and Coexistence: Proceedings of the IGU-Symposium Basel/Switzerland, 24-27 May 1994 - Oct 1, 1994 by Matthias Bürgin and Walter Leimgruber
- Solidarity without the State?: Business and the Shaping of the Swiss Welfare State, 1890-2000 - Mar 17, 2008 by Matthieu Leimgruber
- Perceptions of Marginality: Theoretical Issues and Regional Perceptions of Marginality in Geographical Space (... - Jun 1998 by Heikki Jussila and Walter Leimgruber
- Interreligiöses Lernen (German Edition) - Nov 27, 2009 by Stephan Leimgruber
Wiki information Leimgruber:
- Werner Leimgruber
- Soccer Defender, Measured person, Football player, Athlete, Person
Werner Leimgruber is a Swiss football defender who played for Switzerland in the 1966 FIFA World Cup. He also played for FC Zürich.
- Urs Leimgruber
- Musical Artist, Person, Musician
- Darcia Leimgruber
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Athlete, Person, Ice hockey player, Measured person
Darcia Leimgruber is an ice hockey player.
- Leimgruber–Batcho indole synthesis
The Leimgruber–Batcho indole synthesis is a series of organic reactions that produce indoles from o-nitrotoluenes 1. The first step is the formation of an enamine 2 using N,N-dimethylformamide dimethyl acetal and pyrrolidine. The desired indole 3 is...
- Matthieu Leimgruber
- Author, Person
- Wilhelm Leimgruber
- Person, Measured person, Athlete
Wilhelm Leimgruber was an Austrian luger who competed in the mid-1950s. He won a gold medal in the men's doubles event at the 1956 European luge championships in Imst, Austria.
- Jennifer Leimgruber
- Person, Organization advisor
Jennifer joined Premiere Radio Networks, a division of Clear Channel Radio, in 1999 when the company completed its aquisition of MJI Broadcasting. At MJI Broadcasting since 1993, Jennifer lead the company's Affiliate...
- The Leimgruber-Batcho indole synthesis
- Image, Content
- Michel Doneda, Urs Leimgruber & Keith Rowe
- Musical Artist, Musical Group