Meaning : Land lying Fallow, Meadowland, A variant of the English 'Leeland', this means 'fallow land', and was originally a surname,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : Lee lund, (LIYLahND),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Leland:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Leland:
- Leland is a widely used surname, but is also used as a first name. It can be used for both girls and boys, and dates back to Old English times. It can also be spelt ‘Leeland’. It has rose in popularity in the last 5 years as a first name.
- English Meaning: The name Leland is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Leland is: From the meadow land 'Pasture ground.
- American Meaning: The name Leland is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Leland is: From the meadow land 'Pasture ground.
- From a surname, originally from an English place name, which meant "fallow land" in Old English. A famous bearer was the politician, businessman and Stanford University founder Leland Stanford (1824-1893).
Definition funny of Leland:
- DeMarcus laughed when Brian challenged his lelandness.
- Leland is definitely amazing. Goodness, did you see Leland? That man's a beast!
- 1. Dirty naughty sexy Leland whispered sweet nothings in my ear and my clothing disappeared. 2. I can't get enough Leland...
- Holy shit! Did you just see Leland? HE'S A MAGICAL FUCKING JEW!
- Guy#1: Do you know Leland? Guy #2: Bro, she is amazing.
- Leland from the show Dog the Bounty Hunter does everything: he tracks down leads, chases down fugitives, cuffs them, puts them in the car, gives them their last smoke, drives, makes dinner (probably), etc. Dog usually yells the phrase "get em Leland !" and then sits back and watches.
- leland, town, city
Expression information Leland:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Leland:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Leland:
- Confessions (feat. Leland Whitty) by Badbadnotgood from the Album III
- Beam Me Up (feat. Leland) by Le P from the Album Beam Me Up (feat. Leland)
- Leland Mississippi Blues (Live At The Woodstock Music & Art Fair, August 18, 1969) by Johnny Winter from the Album Johnny Winter: The Woodstock Experience
- Sweet Life [feat. Leland] by Keljet from the Album Transatlantic
- Leland Mississippi Blues by Johnny Winter from the Album Johnny Winter
- Leland Street by Guilt Machine from the Album On This Perfect Day
- Wongel (Leland McWilliams Remix 1) by Lee Burridge & Matthew Dekay from the Album Wongel
- Leland Mississippi Blues (Live At The Woodstock Music & Art Fair) by Johnny Winter from the Album True to the Blues: The Johnny Winter Story
- Leland Mississippi Blues (Live At The Woodstock Music & Art Fair, August 18, 1969) by Johnny Winter from the Album Setlist: The Very Best Of Johnny Winter Live
- When I Went to Leland by Alan Lomax Collection from the Album Prison Songs V. 2: Don'tcha Hear Poor Mother Calling?
Books about Leland:
- Engineering Economy - Feb 22, 2011 by Leland Blank and Anthony Tarquin
- Confident Color: An Artist's Guide To Harmony, Contrast And Unity - Oct 21, 2008 by Nita Leland
- The Fastpitch Book: 20 Great Softball Coaches Give You 20 Great Tools - Aug 23, 2015 by Gary Leland and Travis Littig
- Understanding Architecture: Its Elements, History, and Meaning - Dec 24, 2013 by Leland M. Roth and Amanda C. Roth Clark
- How to Read the Bible as Literature - Dec 21, 1984 by Leland Ryken
- Hip: The History - Aug 2, 2005 by John Leland
- Words of Delight: A Literary Introduction to the Bible - Feb 1, 1993 by Leland Ryken
- American Architecture: A History (Icon Editions) - Feb 6, 2003 by Leland Roth
- Sunflowers: Photos, Facts, and Fictions - Sep 8, 2015 by Leland Dirks
- Engineering Economy [Softcover] - 2011 by Leland Blank and Anthony Tarquin
Movies about Leland:
- The United States of Leland2004 R CC
- American Pickers: The Complete Season 12010 NR
- The United States of Leland2005 R
- Creating Confident Color with Nita Leland2009
- Leland Klassen: Freakness2010
- Leland Klassen: Citizenship2013 NR
- Paper Collage Techniques with Nita Leland2009 NR
- Leland Klassen: Comedy Set2013
- Leland Klassen's Comedy Tournament - The Finals2010 G
- Leland Klassen's Comedy Tournement2010 G
Wiki information Leland:
- Stanford University
- Periodical Publisher, Patent Assignee, Art owner, Venture Investor, Employer, Website Owner, Literature Subject, Organization, Filming location, Medical trial sponsor
Stanford University is a private research university in Stanford, California, and one of the world's most prestigious institutions, with the top position in numerous rankings and measures in the United States, including admissions...
- Statistical region, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Location, HUD County Place
Leland is a town in Brunswick County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 13,527 at the 2010 census, up from 1,938 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Myrtle Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area. A number of movies, such as Maximum...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, HUD County Place, Fictional Setting
Leland is a city in Washington County, Mississippi. The population was 4,790 at the 2008 census. The town is located in the heart of the Mississippi Delta on the banks of Deer Creek, which is decorated each Christmas season with floats that bring...
- Leland Stanford
- Author, Person, U.S. Congressperson, Film producer, Topic, Deceased Person, Politician, Name source, Organization founder
Amasa Leland Stanford was an American tycoon, industrialist, politician and founder of Stanford University. Migrating to California from New York at the time of the Gold Rush, he became a successful merchant and wholesaler, and continued to build his...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region
Leland is an unincorporated community in the U.S. state of Michigan. It was the county seat of Leelanau County from 1883 to 2008, when a new government center was completed in Suttons Bay Township, closer to the county's geographic center. Leland is...
- HUD County Place, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Location
Leland is a village in LaSalle County, Illinois, United States. The population was 970 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Ottawa–Streator Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- Leland Orser
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Theater Actor, Film director, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Influence Node
Leland Jones Orser is an American film and television actor. Orser is a character actor, whose career has included playing a number of deranged, psychotic, and degenerate characters. Orser has appeared in small roles in a wide variety of films and...
- Leland Sklar
- Session musician, Award Nominee, Bassist, , Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Composer, Topic, Film actor, Person
Leland Bruce "Lee" Sklar is an American musician and film score composer. A prominent electric bassist, Sklar has contributed to over 2,000 albums as a session musician. He has collaborated with a number of well-known performers and recorded...
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Leland is a city in Winnebago County, Iowa, United States. The population was 289 at the 2010 census.
- John Leland
- Author, Person, Deceased Person
John Leland or Leyland was an English poet and antiquary. Leland has been described as "the father of English local history and bibliography". His Itinerary provided a unique source of observations and raw materials for many subsequent antiquaries,...