Meaning : Of Latin origin and derived from the name Leonie meaning 'lion' a pet form of the European name Leo., Lion,
Pronunciation : LEE on, LEE-awn (English), LE-awn (German, Polish) , (LEE-on),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Leon:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Leon:
- Leon is a derivative of Leo, the Late Latin personal name meaning 'lion'. Leon is originally Jewish but has grown in widespread adoption.
- Latin Meaning: The name Leon is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Leon is: Lion.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Leon is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Leon is: Lion.
- American Meaning: The name Leon is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Leon is: Lion.
- French Meaning: The name Leon is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Leon is: Lion. The lion is a figure in art and religious symbolism of many cultures; symbolizing kingliness and grandeur and courage.
- German Meaning: The name Leon is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Leon is: Lion. The lion is a figure in art and religious symbolism of many cultures; symbolizing kingliness and grandeur and courage.
- Greek Meaning: The name Leon is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Leon is: A Lion.
- Derived from Greek λεων (leon) meaning "lion". During the Christian era this Greek name was merged with the Latin cognate Leo, with the result that the two forms are used somewhat interchangeably across European languages. In England during the Middle Ages this was a common name among Jews. A famous bearer was Leon Trotsky (1879-1940), a Russian Communist revolutionary.
Definition funny of Leon:
- "You so called Leons should know better!!" "I wish i had a boyfriend like Leon."
- Who's that guy? Thats Leon isnt he amazing? Yeah i want one!
- " hahah hes such a leon he fell on a curb while crossing the street" "i wish i had a leon as good as yours!"
- wow, he is so amazing! yeah of course, he's a leon!
- 1) "I would have arrived 20 minutes earlier if I wasn't stuck behind that Leon on the highway!" 2) "My face is leaking, I need a Leon" 3) "My Leon helmet protects me from hail!"
- Guy- Is that Leon over there? Dude- Oh yea! He's so cool! Guy- Let's be friends with Leon -smileyface-
- Oh maan i got leoned
Expression information Leon:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Leon:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Leon:
- Le grand Léon by Frehel from the Album Frehel: Essential 10
- Glyde 2nyte (feat. Leon Sylvers III, Leon Sylvers IV) by Dam-Funk from the Album Invite the Light [Explicit]
- Abrazado De Un Poste (Live At Nuevo León México/2009) by Lorenzo de Monteclaro from the Album Desde La Cantina (Live At Nuevo León México/2009)
- Neon Leon by Sammy Kershaw from the Album Haunted Heart
- Leon and the Game of Skin [Explicit] by Local H from the Album Hey, Killer [Explicit]
- Cumbia Del Leon (Freeformertoddytsps... by The Lions from the Album White Label
- León de Judá by Paul Wilbur from the Album León De Judá
- Ask Me No Questions (Single Version) [feat. Leon Russell] by B. B. King from the Album Indianola Mississippi Seeds
- La Viviana (Con Los Herederos De Nuevo Leon) by Los Invasores De Nuevo Leon from the Album Aferrado Al Amor
- Lucas Leon by Chalino Sanchez from the Album 20 Exitos Inolvidables Banda y Norteno
Books about Leon:
- LEON: Naturally Fast Food - Sep 5, 2012 by Henry Dimbleby and John Vincent
- Leon: Ingredients & Recipes - Aug 5, 2014 by Allegra McEvedy
- Leon Soups, Salads & Snacks - Sep 3, 2013 by Leon Restaurants
- Leon Fast Vegetarian - Feb 4, 2014 by Jane Baxter and Henry Dimbleby
- Leon Family & Friends - Apr 2, 2013 by Kay Plunkett-Hogge and John Vincent
- Falling in Love: A Commissario Guido Brunetti Mystery - Apr 7, 2015 by Donna Leon
- Death at La Fenice: A Commissario Guido Brunetti Mystery - Jul 27, 2004 by Donna Leon
- By its Cover: A Commissario Guido Brunetti Mystery - Mar 10, 2015 by Donna Leon
- Death in a Strange Country: A Commissario Guido Brunetti Mystery - Mar 25, 2014 by Donna Leon
- Fatal Remedies (Guido Brunetti, Book 8) - Dec 29, 2009 by Donna Leon
Movies about Leon:
- Leon Blum (English Subtitled) NR
- La Leon (English Subtitled)2007 NR
- Donna Leon's Commissario Guido Brunetti Mysteries - Season 1 (English Subtitled)2000
- Talihina Sky: The Story of Kings of Leon2013 NR
- Spain's Pilgrim Trail: Leon to Santiago, by Fran West2015 NR
- Saturday Night Live: Season 1, 1975-19761975 Unrated
- The Professional1994 R
- Night Court: Season 32010 NR
- Kings of Leon: Live at the O2 London, England2009 NR
- Tall Tales & Legends: The Complete Series1985 NR
Wiki information Leon:
- SEAT León
- Automobile Model
The SEAT León is a hatchback small family car built by the Spanish car manufacturer SEAT since October 1998. The first two León generations used two differing variants of the Volkswagen Group A platform, and shared many components with other...
- Castile and León
- Spanish autonomous community, Dated location, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Location
Castile and León is an autonomous community in north-western Spain. It was constituted in 1983, although it existed for the first time during the First Spanish Republic in the 19th century. León first appeared as a Kingdom in 910, whilst the Kingdom...
- City/Town/Village, Newspaper circulation area, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region, Dated location, Location, Sports Team Location
León is a city in the Mexican state of Guanajuato. It is also the seat of the municipality of León. It is part of the macroregion of Bajío. It has a strong leather industry, offering shoes, boots, belts, jackets, and other leather accessories both to...
- Leon Trotsky
- Military Commander, Organization founder, TV program guest, Topic, Author, Person Or Being In Fiction, Influence Node, TV Actor, Deceased Person, Politician
Leon Trotsky was a Marxist revolutionary and theorist, Soviet politician, and the founder and first leader of the Red Army. Trotsky initially supported the Menshevik Internationalists faction of the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party. He joined...
- Province of León
- Spanish province, Statistical region, Military Combatant, Administrative Division, Dated location, Location
León is a province of northwestern Spain, in the northwestern part of the autonomous community of Castile and León. About one quarter of its population of 500,200 lives in the capital, León. The weather is cold and dry during the winter. There are...
- Kingdom of León
- System of nobility, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
The Kingdom of León was an independent kingdom situated in the northwest region of the Iberian Peninsula. It was founded in AD 910 when the Christian princes of Asturias along the northern coast of the peninsula shifted their capital from Oviedo to...
- City/Town/Village, Sports Team Location, Statistical region, Capital of administrative division, Travel destination, Dated location, Location
León is the capital of the province of León, located in the northwest of Spain. Its city population of 131,680 makes it the largest municipality in the province, accounting for more than one quarter of the province's population. Including the...
- Nuevo León
- Mexican state, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Location, Dated location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Newspaper circulation area
Nuevo León or New Leon, officially Free and Sovereign State of Nuevo León, is one of the 31 states which, with the Federal District, compose the 32 Federal Entities of Mexico. It is divided into 51 municipalities and its capital city is Monterrey. It...
- City/Town/Village, Travel destination, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
León is the second largest city in Nicaragua, after Managua. It was founded by the Spanish as León Santiago de los Caballeros and rivals Granada, Nicaragua, in the number of historic Spanish colonial churches, secular buildings, and private...
- Léon: The Professional
- Thriller Film, Award-Winning Work, Ranked item, Adaptation, Topic, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work, Film
Léon: The Professional is a 1994 English-language French thriller film written and directed by Luc Besson. It stars Jean Reno and Gary Oldman, and features the motion picture debut of Natalie Portman. In the film Leon, a professional hitman,...