Meaning : Defender Of The People, Defender of the People,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : LEKS-een ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lexine:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Lexine:
- Greek Meaning: The name Lexine is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Lexine is: Defender of man.
- Diminutive of ALEXANDRA
Definition funny of Lexine:
- Josh: Hey, Lexine! Sarah: My name's not Lexine! Josh: Look it up on Urban Dictionary, you fool!
- "Damn! That girl has to be Lexine!" or "OK, you win, you're Lexine!"
Expression information Lexine:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Lexine:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Books about Lexine:
- A Cry From Egypt (The Promised Land) (Volume 1) - Apr 26, 2013 by Hope Auer and Mike Slaton
- Oasis Mind: Enter the Oasis (All In My Mind) - Jul 28, 2013 by Larimer Lexine
- Forbidden Temptation (Volume 3) - Aug 18, 2015 by R.L. Kenderson
- O Guardião (Portuguese Edition) - Nov 8, 2010 by Jane William
- The Magic Keys - Aug 8, 2006 by Albert Murray
- Porch Swings and Picket Fences: Tarnished Silver/Twice in a Blue Moon/Texas Two-Step/The Boy Next Door (Inspirational... - Jun 15, 1999 by Lisa Tawn Bergren and Barbara Jean Hicks
- The Escher Twist: A Homer Kelly Mystery - Feb 4, 2002 by Jane Langton
- The Popcorn Thief (Chronicles of Franklin) - Feb 9, 2014 by Leah Cutter
- The Spyglass Tree - Oct 27, 1992 by Albert Murray
- Musical Islands: Exploring Connections Between Music, Place and Research - Jun 1, 2009 by Elizabeth Mackinlay and Brydie-Leigh Bartleet
Wiki information Lexine:
- Lexine Bondoc
- Person, Theater Actor