Meaning : The name Li is Chinese and means 'possessing great strength' or 'one of great strength'. It can be used as both a boys or girls name., Pretty/Powerful,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (Lee),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Li:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Li:
- Bruce Lee (Li), Jet Li, Li Zilong
- Watch out for that Li. She is out of our league.
- Yo, I can't wait to go out to LI in the summertime.
- MK: "LOL" MD:"that was actually an LI"
- Person #1: Hey, did you see that old man @ the store today?? Person #2: Yeah his pants were really up high. LI
- E: wow this is a crunk cup, whats Li Y: its a winkey face E: *turns crunk cup sideways* oooooh
- friend: why is 6 afraid of 7? me: I don't know friend: because 7 8 9! Me: li
Songs about Li:
- Slow Down Li'l Buddy - Dirtbag
- Li'l Red Riding Hood by Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs from the Album Wooly Bully / Li'l Red Riding Hood
- Bring Me Li'l Water Silvy by The Wailin' Jennys from the Album Live at the Mauch Chunk Opera House
- Never Let You Down (From The "Insurgent" Soundtrack) [feat. Lykke Li] by Woodkid from the Album Insurgent (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Loop De Li by Bryan Ferry from the Album Avonmore
- Li'l Red Riding Hood by Sam The Sham & The Pharoahs from the Album Sam the Sham & The Pharoahs, Vol. 2
- O da li znas by Dragana Mirkovic from the Album Best Of
- The Troubles [feat. Lykke Li] by U2 from the Album Songs Of Innocence (Deluxe)
- Ki Li'shuascha by Eitan Katz from the Album Eitan Katz Unplugged
- Li'l Darlin' by Count Basie from the Album The Best of Count Basie
Books about Li:
- Li: Dynamic Form in Nature (Wooden Books) - Apr 1, 2003 by David Wade
- No Hunger Spiritual Diet: How To Discover, Manifest, Maintain and Grow Your Gift Into a Life of Abundance - Jul 20, 2015 by Yan Li
- How to Write Better: Improve your writing of letters, essays, stories, articles, papers and books using quick,... - Jan 13, 2014 by Martin Li
- Li'l Roar Dinosaur - Aug 26, 2015 by V S Srinivas
- Distributed Model Predictive Control for Plant-Wide Systems - Oct 12, 2015 by Shaoyuan Li and Yi Zheng
- Dancing Wu Li Masters: An Overview of the New Physics - Oct 27, 2009 by Gary Zukav
- Li'l Abner Volume 7 (Lil Abner Hc) - Dec 25, 2014 by Al Capp
- Event Mining: Algorithms and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series) - Oct 14, 2015 by Tao Li
- Disinfection By-products in Drinking Water (Special Publications) - Oct 14, 2015 by K Clive Thompson and Simon Gillespie
- Most Unfortunate Events: Paranormal Flash Fiction (A GLANCE BEYOND Book 1) - Oct 2, 2015 by Li Coleman
Movies about Li:
- Fun Kid's Art With Li'l Vinnie [HD]2012 NR CC
- Fun Kid's Art With Li'l Vinnie Season2015 CC
- Bruce Li the Invincible2008 R CC
- Li'l Abner (1940)2009 NR CC
- Fun Kid's Art With Li'l Vinnie [HD]2012 NR CC
- Jet Li's Fearless2006 PG-13 CC
- L.I.E.2001 NR
- Friday The 13Th Part VI : Jason Li2013 R
- Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li2009 PG-13 CC
- Shun Li and the Poet (English Subtitled)2011 NR
Wiki information Li:
- Lithium-ion battery
- Battery cell type
A lithium-ion battery is a member of a family of rechargeable battery types in which lithium ions move from the negative electrode to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Li-ion batteries use an intercalated lithium...
- Lithium polymer battery
- Battery cell type
A lithium polymer battery, or more correctly lithium-ion polymer battery, is a rechargeable battery of lithium-ion technology in a pouch format. Unlike cylindrical and prismatic cells, LiPos come in a soft package or pouch, which makes them lighter...
- , Unit Profile, Unit, Unit of Length
The li, also known as the Chinese mile, is a traditional Chinese unit of distance. The li has varied considerably over time but was usually about a third as long as the English mile and now has a standardized length of a half-kilometer. This is then...
- Li Na
- Measured person, Athlete, Identity, Person, Tournament event competitor, Olympic athlete, Tennis Tournament Champion, Tennis Player, Award Nominee
Li Na is a Chinese former professional tennis player, who achieved a career-high ranking of world No. 2 on the WTA Tour on 17 February 2014, but retired from the sport seven months later due to a chronic left knee injury that had kept her out of the...
- Chemical Element, Drug ingredient
Lithium is a chemical element with symbol Li and atomic number 3. It is a soft, silver-white metal belonging to the alkali metal group of chemical elements. Under standard conditions it is the lightest metal and the least dense solid element. Like...
- Li Bai
- Poet, Literature Subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Martial Artist, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Lyricist, Influence Node
Li Bai, also known as Li Po, was a Chinese poet acclaimed from his own day to the present as a genius and romantic figure who took traditional poetic forms to new heights. He and his friend Du Fu were the two most prominent figures in the flourishing...
- Dated location, Olympic participating country, Identity, Name source, Country, Organization scope, Sports Team Location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region, Organization founder
Liberia /laɪˈbɪəriə/, Cape Mesurado, Grain Coast, Pepper Coast, or, commonly and officially referred to as the Republic of Liberia, is a country on the West African coast. Liberia means "Land of the Free." It is bordered by Sierra Leone to its west,...
- Organization scope, Flag referent, Sports Team Location, Travel destination, Kingdom, Dated location, Olympic participating country, Organization member, Location, Statistical region
Liechtenstein, officially the Principality of Liechtenstein, is a doubly landlocked German-speaking microstate in Central Europe. It is a constitutional monarchy with the rank of principality, headed by the Prince of Liechtenstein. Liechtenstein is...
- Li Ka-shing
- Identity, Topic, Name source, Organization leader, Award Winner, Chivalric Order Member, Organization founder, Venture Investor, Person
Sir Ka-shing Li, GBM, KBE, JP is a Hong Kong business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, as of 16 April 2014 he is the richest person in Asia, with a net worth of $31.9 billion. He is the Chairman of...
- Jet Li
- Martial Artist, TV Actor, Name source, Film actor, Award Winner, Film story contributor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Identity, Person
Li Lianjie, better known by his English stage name Jet Li, is a Chinese film actor, film producer, martial artist, and wushu champion who was born in Beijing. He is a naturalised Singaporean citizen. After three years of intensive training with Wu...