Meaning : Strong-willed Warrior, Strong-willed warrior, The Irish version of the Germanic name William that contains the elements 'wil' meaning desire and 'helm' meaning 'helmet'., Will, desire; helmet, protection,
Pronunciation : LEE uhm, LEE-əm (English) , (LIYahM),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Liam:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Liam:
- Liam is a name with Irish origins. The meaning of the name Liam is strong-willed warrior. It is a shortened form of William. Common nicknames include Lee and “L.” Liam is an extremely popular name in the United States as well as abroad. It has consistently been in the top 10 names in the United States, ranking #2 in 2013 per the Social Secuirty Administration. Among WikiName.net user lists, Liam is #1 on WikiName.net’s most popular names of 2014. Famous Liams include actors Liam Neeson and Liam Hemsworth. Liam Gallagher is the lead singer of the British band “Oasis.” Of note, Liam is a common name among soccer players, including Liam Brady, Liam Miller, and Liam Ridgewell, just to name a few. Fictional Liams include Liam Spencer from The Bold and the Beautiful and Liam Devlin from a series of spy thrillers by Jack Higgins. WikiName.net users who like the name Liam also tend to like names that are trendy and from Great Britain.
- Liam is short for the Irish equivalent of William, Uilliam. Borne by Oasis singer Liam Gallagher.
- German Meaning: The name Liam is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Liam is: Will-helmet. Famous Bearers: poet and playwright William Shakespeare (1564-1616) and William Wordsworth.
- American Meaning: The name Liam is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Liam is: Will-helmet. Famous Bearers: poet and playwright William Shakespeare (1564-1616) and William Wordsworth.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Liam is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Liam is: Helmeted.
- Irish Meaning: The name Liam is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Liam is: The Irish name William.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Liam is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Liam is: Resolute defender.
- This shortened, Gaelic version of William (a rare case where the back half of a name catches on) is quickly rising up the charts, no doubt helped by actor Liam Neeson and the general trend towards Irish names. It only hit the charts in ’74, and since then has been rocketing up -- in the last 14 years it has risen 285 positions and doesn’t look to be going anywhere but further up the charts. A caution: Such a quick rise is often followed by a quick fall, and this name is definitely in danger of acquiring an overly trendy feel.
- Irish short form of WILLIAM
Definition funny of Liam:
- "I once saw this guy dressed in a cape with a golden cane. He was like a fucking shepherd, with hundreds of bitches swinging of his cock. They were all screaming somthing that sounded like liam! But it could have been heaven? The bitches were touching his cape and getting backhands left right and center. Now thats a PIMP if I ever saw one"
- Woahh, that dude's a total Liam.
- Your world feels like its upside down and and you carry a long frown. All you need is a brit a (european), all you need is a liam.
- 'Man look at him he's definatly a liam' 'look at the size of that!!, must be a liam'
- "the creature known as liam has the beauty to distract the eyes of everyone it walks by, its god like features are matched by none, except the ripped beauty only known as Sam"
- liam= one of a kind
- Woah.. you better watch out. That's a Liam you're talking about.
Expression information Liam:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Liam:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Liam:
- Liam - In Extremo
- Run Away With Me (Liam Keegan Remix) by Carly Rae Jepsen from the Album Run Away With Me (Remixes)
- Invaders Must Die ? Liam H Re-amped Version by The Prodigy from the Album Invaders Must Die Deluxe Album
- Crime (ft. Liam Allan) (Radio Edit) by Holland Park featuring Liam Allan from the Album Crime ft. Liam Allan
- Chandelier (Liam Keegan Remix) by Sia from the Album Chandelier (Remixes)
- Blind Faith [feat. Liam Bailey] by Chase & Status from the Album No More Idols (Standard Album)
- Liam (Gälische Version) by In Extremo from the Album Kein Blick zurück
- Somebody Loves You (Liam Keegan Radio Remix) by Betty Who from the Album Somebody Loves You: Remixes
- Liam Childs / Balkin' Balkan / The E-B-E Reel by Liz Carroll from the Album On the Offbeat
- Vices (Feat. Liam Cormier) by Silverstein from the Album A Shipwreck In The Sand (Bonus Track Version)
Books about Liam:
- Liam Are You Sleepy Yet? - Jul 9, 2014 by Luis C. Lewis
- Liam (Destiny in Deadwood Book 2) - May 25, 2014 by Cynthia Woolf
- Liam: #3 (Allen Securities) - Apr 11, 2014 by Madison Stevens
- Liam Goes to the Zoo - Jan 1, 2014 by Marc Gawley and Izzy Bean
- Loveable Liam: Affirmations for a Perfectly Imperfect Child (Liam Says) (Liam Books) - Nov 15, 2008 by Jane Whelen Banks
- Liam Goes Poo in the Toilet: A Story About Trouble With Toilet Training (Liam Says) (Liam Books) - Nov 15, 2008 by Jane Whelen Banks
- Liam's List (The List Book 2) - Apr 24, 2014 by Haleigh Lovell
- Little Liam Eagle - Mar 29, 2008 by Nancy McGrath
- Liam Says "Hi": Learning to Greet a Friend (Liam Says) (Liam Books) - Nov 15, 2008 by Jane Whelen Banks
- Love, Lust & Liam (Wyatt Brothers, Book 2) (Volume 2) - Aug 17, 2015 by Sandi Lynn
Movies about Liam:
- Liam Neeson Film Collection2011 PG
- Liam Neeson Double Feature2008 R
- 4 Film Favorites: Liam Neeson2013 PG-13
- Liam2000 R
- The Birth of Christ: Narrated by Liam Neeson2007 NR
- Les Miserables (1998) Liam Neeson, Geoffrey Rush, Uma Thurman, Claire Danes1998
- The A-Team (2010) Liam Neeson; Bradley Cooper; Jessica Biel PG-13
- The Hunger Games Mocking Jay Part 1 (Blu-Ray) Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth
- Liam Lawton in Concert2006 NR
- Road - Joey Dunlop Northwest 200 Motorcycle Racing DVD Narrated By Liam Neeson2014
Famous about Liam:
- Liam Hemsworth - actor
- Liam Neeson - actor
- Liam McDermott - son of Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott
Infamous about Liam:
- Liam Court - character in 90210