Meaning : Moon,
Pronunciation : LOO ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lua:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Lua:
- Lua is an uncommon baby girl's name of Latin origin and a variant of the name Luna. Luna is the Latin word for moon and was the name of the Roman goddess of the moon. Lua is a common name in Portugal.
Definition funny of Lua:
- I listen to "Lua" when I feel sad.
- Random kid: Man I'm scared of getting mugged Other random kid: you should join Lua, then the muggers will be scared of you Random kid: k mugged random
- Man... that Lua girl is driving me crazy!
- lua could be used when signing a letter to a loved one
- while !user.isLua do print("you don't know what I'm saying") else print("well, it's easier than java") end end
- Oh my god Lua is so amazing. How could someone so distant be so stunning?
- "gu lua hea hea" translate to "i am fuckeddddd up"
Songs about Lua:
- Lua by Bright Eyes from the Album I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
- Água de Lua by Djavan from the Album Novena
- Lua by Conor Oberst + Gillian Welch from the Album Dark Was The Night (Red Hot Compilation)
- Lua Cheia by Thaís Gulin from the Album Thaís Gulin
- Mua Lua Chin by Pham Duc Thanh from the Album Vietnamese Traditional Music
- Onye Lua Nya Lia by Gentleman Mike Ejeagha from the Album Onye New Ona Ebe Onye, Enwero Ona Ebe
- Lua Soberana by Sergio Mendes from the Album Brasileiro
- Lua by Bright Eyes from the Album Lua
- Se a Lua Contasse by Aurora Miranda from the Album Carnaval A História da Folia, Vol.8
- Ao Lua Ha Dong by Tuan Vu from the Album Ngan Cach
Books about Lua:
- Programming in Lua - Jan 3, 2013 by Roberto Ierusalimschy
- Lua Programming - Mar 31, 2014 by wiki books
- Programming in Lua, Second Edition - Mar 5, 2006 by Roberto Ierusalimschy
- Learning Game AI Programming with Lua - Nov 28, 2014 by David Young
- Beginning Lua Programming - Jan 26, 2007 by Kurt Jung and Aaron Brown
- Lua 5.1 Reference Manual - Aug 30, 2006 by Roberto Ierusalimschy and Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
- ROBLOX Lua: Scripting for Beginners - Feb 21, 2015 by Douglas Snipp
- Basic ROBLOX Lua Programming: (Black and White Edition) - Apr 5, 2012 by Brandon John LaRouche
- Lua: Art of the Hawaiian Warrior - Dec 31, 2005 by Sally-jo Keala-o-anuenue Bowman and Tamara Leiokanoe Moan
- Lua Programming Gems - Dec 1, 2008 by Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo and Waldemar Celes
Movies about Lua:
- Hawaiian Lua2013 NR
- Short Issue 4: Seduction1999 Unrated
- Awakening of the LUA Warriors Vol-1 By Michelle Manu2015 PG-13
- HAWAIIAN LUA - D2003
- Lua Nova
- Moonfish ( Peixe-Lua ) ( Poisson lune (Moon fish) ) Unrated
- Carolina Moon aka Lua de Sangue2007
- Brasil Lua Cheia2005 Unrated
- Lua Nova (New Moon) English Version
- Ao Vivo - Belezura - Tanata & Lua2012 Unrated
Wiki information Lua:
- Programming Language
Lua is a lightweight multi-paradigm programming language designed as a scripting language with extensible semantics as a primary goal. Lua is cross-platform since it is written in ANSI C, and has a relatively simple C API.
- Lomana LuaLua
- Professional Association Football Player, Measured person, Identity, Football player, Athlete, Person
Trésor Lomana LuaLua is a Congolese footballer who plays for Turkish Süper Lig club Akhisar Belediyespor and the Congo DR national team. LuaLua was born in Kinshasa, but moved to England at a young age. After impressing in a college football match,...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Travel destination, Identity, Dated location, Railway terminus, Location
Luanda, formerly named São Paulo da Assunção de Loanda, is the capital city of Angola, and the country's most populous and important city, primary port and major industrial, cultural and urban centre. Located on Angola's coast with the Atlantic...
- Lua' Language
- Human Language
Lua’, also known as Pray, is a Mon–Khmer language spoken by the Lua people of Laos and Thailand. It is one of several closely related languages which go by the names Prai and Thin, and is sometimes distinguished as Pray 2.
- Organization, Employer
Lua is a mobile messaging software for businesses. It provides encrypted real-time messaging, calling, file sharing, and communication analytics. It is available for Android, iOS, desktop and through a web browser. The company released its analytics...
In Roman mythology, Lua was a goddess to whom soldiers sacrificed captured weapons. She is sometimes referred to as "Lua Saturni", which makes her a consort of Saturn. It may be that Lua was merely an alternative name for Ops.
- Lua Blanco
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Musician, Award Nominee, Person, Blogger
Lua Blanco, is a Brazilian actress, singer, songwriter, director of the series, presenter, and occasionally, model. Lua is most often recognized for being a woman of many talents, charisma and remarkable breath to play several roles simultaneously.,...
- Luanda Province
- Statistical region, Location, Administrative Division, Dated location
Luanda is a province of Angola. It has an area of 2,417 square kilometres and a population of 6,542,942 in 2014. Luanda is the capital of the province and the country of Angola. Despite this, the city occupies 113 square kilometres, or less than a...
- Mass Transportation System
Luas is a tram/light rail system in Dublin, Ireland, which in 2014 carried 32.4 million passengers. There are two main lines: the Green Line, which began operating on 30 June 2004, and the Red Line which opened on 26 September 2004. Since then, both...
- Lua Vermelha
- TV Drama, TV Program
Lua Vermelha is a Portuguese teen television series about vampires broadcast on SIC. Produced in partnership with SP TV premiered on January 31 of 2010 passing to the week-ends, around 21pm. From July 12 the series started being displayed from Monday...