Meaning : Fair One, Mackenzie is a Scottish name meaning 'son of Coinneach'. It also means 'favoured one'., Son Of Kenneth, Son of Kenneth,
Pronunciation : (mah-KEHN-ziy), ma KEN zee, mə-KEN-zee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mackenzie:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Mackenzie:
- Also seen spelled Mckenzie. This name can be applied to both boys and girls, with the meaning varying between ‘The Fairest’ for a girl, or ‘Son of The Fair One’ for a boy. It originated from the Gaelic surname ‘Mac Coinnich’. This name became popular as a girl’s name with the rise to fame of the actress Mackenzie Phillips.
- Scottish Meaning: The name MacKenzie is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name MacKenzie is: Fair; favored one. 'Son of the fair man' or 'Son of Kenzie'.
- American Meaning: The name MacKenzie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name MacKenzie is: Fair; favored one. 'Son of the fair man' or 'Son of Kenzie'.
- Mackenzie is yet another word...turned Scottish surname...turned male name...turned girl’s name. You know, one of those. It comes from the last name MacCoinneach, which breaks down into "son of" (Mac) and “handsome” (Coinneach). Don’t use it for a dude these days though -- ever since it hit the charts in the ’70s, it’s been primarily a girl's name (a few guys used it in the late ’80s and early ’90s, but by now it’s totally off the charts for them). Mackenzie also follows in the great tradition of names with a celebrity start: This one’s rise was inspired by Mackenzie Phillips, actress on One Day at a Time. Though it’s fallen from its ’03 peak of number 46, it’s still a trendy name, especially with the popular “mac” beginning. If you go for the name, a quick plea: Use this spelling. And no capitals within the name. Please.
- From the Gaelic surname Mac Coinnich, which means "son of COINNEACH". A famous bearer of the surname was William Lyon MacKenzie (1795-1861), a Canadian journalist and political rebel. As a feminine given name, it was popularized by the American actress Mackenzie Phillips (1959-).
Definition funny of Mackenzie:
- ya know mackenzie? yeahhh shes pretty FANTASTIC!
- sheeshhh, i love her, shes just like a mackenzie
- "hey who's that?" Robert "wait who?" Lucy " the pretty one who just ran into the door. it was quite funny" Robert "oh thats just mackenzie haha" Lucy
- "So dude, youre dating Mackenzie?" -- Mitch "Yeah man, shes so awesome!" -- JD
- mackenzie- I have 875 friends on facebook steph- thats because everyone is in love with you
- Guy 1: Hey who is that cute girl that just walk into that door? Guy 2: Oh, thats Mackenzie isn't she cute? Girl 1: No, she's a freaking bitch. She's a man stealer! Guy 2: She is hot!! I'm going out with her! Guy 1: No you are not going out with her, I am so back off she mine! Girl 1: Hey your not even aloud to go out with her your mine baby. Guy 1: I would so dump u for her sweetie.
- " damn whos that girl she's superr FINNEEeee AND she's funny! and look at that ASS" "ohhh thats mackenzie, yeah everyone wants on her"
Expression information Mackenzie:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Mackenzie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Mackenzie:
- Many Men Have Gunz (feat. We Were Soldiers) Final Battle Scene (song Sgt.MacKenzie) Tribute to Sgt McKenzie by Lowescompany Music Productions from the Album True Lies [Explicit]
- End Credits/Sgt. MacKenzie/The Mansions Of The Lord (Album Version) by Nick Glennie-Smith;Joseph Kilna MacKenzie from the Album We Were Soldiers - Original Motion Picture Score
- Flying High/Sgt. MacKenzie (Album Version) by Nick Glennie-Smith;Joseph Kilna MacKenzie from the Album We Were Soldiers - Original Motion Picture Score
- Close Your Eyes (Feat. Iain Mackenzie) by Club Des Belugas from the Album Night Over Rio, Vol. 4
- Final Battle/Sgt. MacKenzie (Album Version) by Nick Glennie-Smith;Joseph Kilna MacKenzie from the Album We Were Soldiers - Original Motion Picture Score
- The Glengarry Quickstep Medley / MacKenzie Highlanders / Teribus / Sweet Maid Of Glendaruel by Jimmy Shand from the Album Scottish Jigs and Reels
- Mambossa Hit (Feat. Iain Mackenzie) by Bebo Best & The Super Lounge Orchestra from the Album Aural Affairs, Vol. 2
- Marcia MacKenzie/Sticky Fingers/Andrew Elliot's Dance/Just Biding My Time/Struan Robertson/An Albannach/Martin... by Toronto & District Caledonia Pipe Band from the Album World Pipe Band Championships 1989
- Dance from the Mackenzie Delta by The Mackenzie Delta drummers and dancers from the Album Canada: Music of the Inuit - The Copper Eskimo Tradition
- Ready For Your Love - Keith MacKenzie & DJ Fixx Remix by Darren Morris, Deekline & Wizard, Vic Bynoe, Yolanda from the Album Back Up, Coming Through Remixed
Books about Mackenzie:
- Mackenzie Blue - Jan 2, 2013 by Tina Wells
- MacKenzie - Sep 4, 2015 by Gregg Deemer
- Treat Your Own Back 9th Ed (802-9) - Jan 1, 2011 by Robin A McKenzie
- A Mackenzie Clan Gathering (Mackenzies Series) - Nov 17, 2015 by Jennifer Ashley
- Dane (MacKenzie Family Book 1) - Jan 1, 2014 by Liliana Hart
- What To Do With A Duke (Spinster House) - Aug 25, 2015 by Sally MacKenzie
- Mackenzie's Magic (Mackenzie Family Book 4) - Sep 1, 2007 by Linda Howard
- A Mackenzie Family Christmas: The Perfect Gift (Highland Pleasures) - Dec 20, 2012 by Jennifer Ashley
- The MacKenzie Family Security Series (Volume 11) - Aug 6, 2013 by Liliana Hart
- Justice for Mackenzie (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes) (Volume 1) - Aug 4, 2015 by Susan Stoker
Movies about Mackenzie:
- Mackenzie's Raiders: The TV Series2013 NR
- Hell And Mr. Fudge (DVD) Mackenzie Astin and Keri Lynn Pratt
- The Country Mouse and the City Mouse Adventures: The Ghost of Castle MacKenzie1998 G by Julie Burroughs and Terrence Scammell
- Dave MacKenzie Live at the WC Handy Blues Fest2006 Unrated
- The Jack Benny Show: Featuring George Burns, Bing Crosby, Mel Blanc, Gisele Mackenzie and More...2004 NR
- Charlie Rose - China-US relations; MacKenzie Bezos2009
- Whisky Galore: From The Novel By Compton Mackenzie1949 by Basil Radford and Joan Greenwood
- One Chance (Region 3) James Corden, Julie Walters, Mackenzie Crook, Colm Meaney, Jemima Rooper
- Mackenzie Phillips-A&E Biography by Mackenzie Phillips
- Fresh Fields - The Complete Third Series  [Region 2 UK DVD] Starring Julia Mackenzie, Anton Rodgers, and...
Famous about Mackenzie:
- Mackenzie Rosman - actress
- Mackenzie Mauzy - actress
- Mackenzie Phillips - actress