If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Magli:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Songs about Magli:
- Alain Vanzo Sings French Opera Arias - Gounod: Mireille O Magli (with Andree Esposito) by Alain Vanzo, Jeanne Micheau, Gabriel Bacquier, Lucien Lovano, Rtf Radio Lyrique Choir & Orchestra (Manuel Rosenthal) from the Album Bizet - The Pearl Fishers (opera In 3 Acts - Highlights)
- Alla fine della strada (stilo junior magli) ([karaoke version]) by Italian Hitmakers from the Album Basi musicale nello stilo dei vari artisti (instrumental karaoke tracks) Vol. 59
- Chanson De Magli by Serge Gainsbourg from the Album La Chanson De Prevert
- Drkica U Magli (Original Mix) by Hadji from the Album Usamljeni Vijak EP
- Gorila u magli by Beogradski Sindikat from the Album Bssst.....Tisincina!
- Gorlie U Magli by Letu Stuke from the Album Letu Stuke
- Oci U Magli [Explicit] by Satan Panonski from the Album Bobmardiranje New Yorka [Explicit]
- Ord over grind - Halldis Moren Vesaas / Hold min hånd - André Bjerke / Asfalt - Magli Elster / Utruleg - Halldis... by Lise Fjeldstad & Håvard Gimse from the Album Blomster og blod
- Parizer U Magli (Ft. Lu?ano Hater) by Bvana Ajs Nigrutin from the Album Fujznem D?igili
- Parizer u magli (ft. Lu?ano Hater) by Ajs Nigrutin from the Album Fujznem d?igili
Books about Magli:
- Mysteries and Discoveries of Archaeoastronomy: From Giza to Easter Island - Apr 28, 2009 by Giulio Magli
- Archaeoastronomy: Introduction to the Science of Stars and Stones (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics) - Dec 20, 2015 by Giulio Magli
- Architecture, Astronomy and Sacred Landscape in Ancient Egypt - Jul 22, 2013 by Giulio Magli
- Compressed Sensing for Distributed Systems (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) - Jun 9, 2015 by Giulio Coluccia and Chiara Ravazzi
- La dittatura europea (BUR FUTUROPASSATO) (Italian Edition) - May 31, 2011 by Ida Magli
- Omaggio agli italiani: Una storia per tradimenti (Saggi) (Italian Edition) - Jun 24, 2013 by Ida Magli
- Difendere l'Italia (Futuropassato) (Italian Edition) - Nov 20, 2013 by Ida Magli
- Dopo l'occidente (BUR FUTUROPASSATO) (Italian Edition) - Apr 18, 2012 by Ida Magli
- Las Horas Del Sur/hours from the South (Spanish Edition) - Dec 30, 2005 by Magli Garcia Ramis
- Magli: Webster's Timeline History, 1912 - 2007 - May 14, 2010 by Icon Group International
Wiki information Magli:
- Bruno Magli
Bruno Magli is an Italian luxury brand that specializes in shoes and leather goods for men and women. The brand has catered to loyal customers throughout its 80 year history including celebrities, royals and fashion elite and continues to evolve its...
Maglite is a brand of flashlight manufactured in the United States by Mag Instrument, Inc. located in Ontario, California, and founded by Anthony Maglica. It was introduced in 1979. Constructed principally of anodized 6061 aluminum, they have a...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location, Filming location
Maglie is a town and comune in the province of Lecce in the Apulia region of south-east Italy.
- Giulio Magli
Giulio Magli is an Italian Astrophysicist/Archaeoastronomer working primarily on the relationship between the architecture of ancient cultures and the sky.
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Maglione is a comune in the Province of Turin in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 40 kilometres northeast of Turin. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 497 and an area of 6.2 square kilometres. Maglione borders the following...
- Magli Elster
- Woman, Deceased Person, Person
Magli Elster was a Norwegian psychoanalyst, literary critic, poet and translator. She was the daughter of psychologist Ola Raknes and poet and playwright Aslaug Vaa, married to writer and Director-General of the NRK Torolf Elster, and the mother of...
- Augusto Magli
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete, Deceased Person
Augusto Magli was an Italian football player. Augusto made his debut in Serie A when he was 17 years old for Fiorentina and played for them until 1954, just after reaching 30 years of age. 'Mancino', played his one cap for the national team at the...
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Maglizh is a town in Stara Zagora Province, South-central Bulgaria. It is the administrative centre of the homonymous Maglizh Municipality. As of December 2009, the town has a population of 3,426 inhabitants.
- Location, Project focus, Building, Structure
Maglič is a 13th-century castle about 20 km south of Kraljevo, Serbia. The castle is located atop a hill around which the Ibar river makes a curve, about 100 m above the river. The fortress protected the only road that connected the Great Morava...
- Dated location, Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Magliaso is a municipality in the district of Lugano in the canton of Ticino in Switzerland.