Meaning : Great, Meaning 'great', the name was borne by several kings of Norway, three kings of Sweden and several saints also bore the name., Big, Great,
Pronunciation : MAG-nəs (English) , MAG nus, (MAEGNahS),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Magnus:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Magnus:
- This name is commonly used in German or Scottish speaking countries. In Norway and Denmark this is considered a royal name as is belonged to a saint. The name can also be spelt as Magnes, however some people also use the spelling of Manus. This name was first known as belonging to the Holy Roman Emperor Charlemagne.
- Danish Meaning: The name Magnus is a Danish baby name. In Danish the meaning of the name Magnus is: Great.
- Norse Meaning: The name Magnus is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Magnus is: Fighter.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Magnus is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Magnus is: Strong warrior.
- Latin Meaning: The name Magnus is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Magnus is: Great/greatest. A name popular in Scandinavia during the Viking period. A number of Norse kings bore this name.
- Late Latin name meaning "great". It was borne by a 7th-century saint who was a missionary in Germany. It became popular in Scandinavia after the time of the 11th-century Norwegian king Magnus I, who was said to have been named after Charlemagne, or Carolus Magnus in Latin (however there was also a Norse name Magni). The name was borne by six subsequent kings of Norway as well as three kings of Sweden. It was imported to Scotland and Ireland during the Middle Ages.
Definition funny of Magnus:
- fuck of punk, im Magnus;)
- Marcus est magnus. Puer magnus servum vexat.
- "That guy is the magnus arund here." "When it comes to beating up people, kurt angle is a pure magnus" "What a huge magnus cheeseburger!!"
- I just couldn't get a girl tonight bro. Yeah i guess you weren't magnus enough.
- My mother: Who are you chatting with all time smiling at the screen? Me: It's Mag, Magnús. My mother: Oh, now I understand EVERYTHING :O
- 1.Get the Magnu before we have to deal with more scientology Bullshit. 2. Rosy O'Donnel is so fat she looks like Magnu
- Girl- oh who's that he's hot! Me- ew no that's a Magnus
Expression information Magnus:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Magnus:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Magnus:
- What Have I Done To Deserve This ? (With Magnus Carlson) (Nathan Heinze Electro G Mix) by West End Girls from the Album What Have I Done To Deserve This? (With Magnus Carlson) [Remixes]
- Running To The Sea (Magnus & Timon Remix) [feat. Susanne Sundfør] by Röyksopp from the Album Running To The Sea
- Magnus Liber Organi: Congaudeant catholici by Paul Hillier & Theatre Of Voices from the Album Monastic Chant - 12th & 13th Century European Sacred Music
- Magnus and the Assassin [Explicit] by Metalocalypse from the Album The Doomstar Requiem: A Klok Opera Soundtrack [Explicit]
- Bruckner: Ecce Sacerdos Magnus (Motet) by Eugen Jochum from the Album Bruckner: Te Deum; Motetten; 150. Psalm
- Warp Formula (feat. Chokeules, Mega Ran, More or Les, Timbuktu, Sy Fi, Savilion & Ultra Magnus) by Wordburglar from the Album Rapplicable Skills
- Victory (Magnus Fiennes Mix) by Bond from the Album Born (UK Version)
- Voices In The Dark (Magnus Remix) by Danny Stubbs ft. Issa from the Album Voices In The Dark
- Magnu/Dust of Time (Live) by Hawkwind from the Album Coded Languages: Live at Hammersmith Odeon November 1982
- Nasty Magnus by Count Basie from the Album Li L Ol Groovemaker...Basie!
Books about Magnus:
- Magnus: #1 (Luna Lodge: Hunters of Atlas) - Aug 30, 2015 by Madison Stevens
- Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, Book 1: The Sword of Summer - Oct 6, 2015 by Rick Riordan
- Magnus: Robot Fighter Volume 1: Flesh and Steel - Oct 23, 2014 by Fred Van Lente and Gabriel Hardman
- Magnus: Tales of the Were (Redstone Clan) (Volume 3) - Feb 14, 2014 by Bianca D'Arc
- Magnus - Feb 1995 by Sigmund Brouwer
- Magnus (Semper Fi Book 1) - Jan 9, 2012 by Jambrea Jo Jones
- Management of Art Galleries - Aug 25, 2015 by Magnus Resch and Jeffrey Deitch
- The Nordic Cookbook - Oct 26, 2015 by Magnus Nilsson
- Magnus Maximus, A Marvelous Measurer - Apr 13, 2010 by Kathleen T. Pelley and S.D. Schindler
- Magnus, Robot Fighter Archives Volume 2 - Dec 3, 2013 by Russ Manning
Movies about Magnus:
- Mind of a Chef: Magnus Nilsson - Season 32014 NR
- MAGNUS - Geomagnetic.tv video Sampler Volume One2004 NR
- MAGNUS - Geomagnetic.tv DVD Sampler Volume One2006 NR
- Gunsmoke Collector's Edition: Magnus, The Pest Hole, Doc's Revenge, The Guitar by James Arness and Dennis Weaver
- Charlie Rose - Magnus Carlsen; Brad Grey2009
- Magnus Madness2012
- Hans Magnus Enzensberger: Ich bin keiner von uns1998
- Peter Voß fragt Hans Magnus Enzensberger
- Lazy Town: Una Navidad Sorpresa En Villa Pereza (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2013) Magnús Sch2013 Unrated
Wiki information Magnus:
- Politician, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Military Person, Person
Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus, usually known in English as Pompey /ˈpɒmpiː/ or Pompey the Great, was a military and political leader of the late Roman Republic. He came from a wealthy Italian provincial background, and his father had been the first to...
- Magnus Barefoot
- Monarch, Noble person, Deceased Person, Person, Military Person
Magnus Olafsson, better known as Magnus Barefoot, was King of Norway from 1093 until his death in 1103. His reign was marked by aggressive military campaigns and conquest, particularly in the Norse-dominated parts of the British Isles, and he...
- Magnus IV of Sweden
- Monarch, Person, Noble person, Deceased Person
Magnus IV was King of Sweden from 1319 to 1364, King of Norway as Magnus VII from 1319 to 1343, and ruler of Scania from 1332 to 1360. By adversaries he has been called Magnus Smek. Referring to Magnus Eriksson as Magnus II is incorrect. The Swedish...
- Magnus the Good
- Monarch, Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Magnus Olafsson, better known as Magnus the Good, was the King of Norway from 1035 and King of Denmark from 1042, ruling over both countries until his death in 1047. He was an illegitimate son of Olaf II of Norway, but fled with his mother when his...
- TV Actor, Person
Nicholas "Nick" Aldis is an English professional wrestler signed to Global Force Wrestling competing under his real name. He is best known for working for the American professional wrestling promotion Total Nonstop Action Wrestling under the ring...
- Magnus VI of Norway
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Person
Magnus Haakonsson was King of Norway from 1263 to 1280. One of his greatest achievements was his modernisation and nationalisation of the Norwegian law-code, after which he is known as Magnus the Law-mender. He was the first Norwegian monarch known...
- Magnus Carlsen
- Award Winner, Public figure with medical condition, Person or entity appearing in film, TV program guest, Person, Competitor, Chess Player, Topic
Sven Magnus Øen Carlsen is a Norwegian chess grandmaster, No. 1 ranked player in the world and reigning World Chess Champion in classical, rapid and blitz. His peak rating is 2882, the highest in history. A chess prodigy, Carlsen became a Grandmaster...
- Albertus Magnus
- Philosopher, Author, Influence Node, Chemical Element Discoverer, Person, Deceased Person, Name source
Albertus Magnus, O.P., also known as Albert the Great and Albert of Cologne, is a Catholic saint. He was a German Dominican friar and a Catholic bishop. He was known during his lifetime as doctor universalis and doctor expertus and, late in his life,...
- Ligue Magnus
- Ice Hockey League, Sports Association, Recurring event, Organization
Ligue Magnus is the name of the national French ice hockey championship created in 1907. The winners of the championship receive the Magnus Cup.
- Magnus Hirschfeld
- Physician, Author, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Person, Film actor, Film writer
Magnus Hirschfeld was a Jewish physician and sexologist educated primarily in Germany; he based his practice in Berlin-Charlottenburg. An outspoken advocate for sexual minorities, Hirschfeld founded the Scientific Humanitarian Committee. Historian...