If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Magnusson:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Magnusson:
- thats such a magnusson thing to do.
Songs about Magnusson:
- Ups and Downs (feat. Daniel Gassin, Nadje Noordhius, Stephen Magnusson, Ben Robertson, James McLean, Natalia Mann... by Andy Sugg from the Album The John Coltrane Project: Andy Sugg Plays Trane
- Buried Bones [feat. Anne Magnusson] by Tindersticks from the Album Curtains
- Capt. Magnusson by Wet Confetti from the Album this is so illegal (do it fast)
- The Crying Cowboy (feat. Runar Magnusson) by Jaan Patterson from the Album Ergo Protagonists
- Dirt & Vibration (feat. Stephen Magnusson, Philip Rex & Peter Evans) by Tom Barton from the Album Aspirations
- Effects of Amino Acid (feat. Dr. Ulf, Emma Magnusson) by Empty Wheelchair from the Album The Countdown EP
- Git Magnusson Presenterar by Cornelis Vreeswijk from the Album På Mosebacke
- Greensleeves (feat. Daniel Gassin, Nadje Noordhius, Stephen Magnusson, Ben Robertson, James McLean, Natalia Mann... by Andy Sugg from the Album The John Coltrane Project: Andy Sugg Plays Trane
- Himmelen och tillbaka (feat. Carolina Magnusson) by Kevin Kenell from the Album Lyfter - EP
- The Incredible View (feat. Stephen Magnusson) by Andrea Keller Quartet, Eugene Ball, Ian Whitehurst, Joe Talia from the Album Galumphing 'Round the Nation
Books about Magnusson:
- Icelandic Handknits: 25 Heirloom Techniques and Projects - Mar 28, 2013 by Hélène Magnússon and Elín S. Sigurdardóttir
- Njal's Saga (Classics) - Oct 30, 1960 by Magnus Magnusson and Hermann Palsson
- Where Memories Go: Why Dementia Changes Everything - May 1, 2015 by Sally Magnusson
- Rehabilitation for the Postsurgical Orthopedic Patient, 3e - Feb 5, 2013 by Lisa Maxey MS PT and Jim Magnusson MS ATC PT
- Icelandic Knitting: Using Rose Patterns - Aug 1, 2008 by Helene Magnusson
- The Vikings - Nov 1, 2003 by Magnus Magnusson
- Wasteland with Words: A Social History of Iceland - Jun 15, 2010 by Sigurur Gylfi Magnusson
- Scotland: The Story of a Nation - Jan 17, 2003 by Magnus Magnusson
- Scotland: The Story of a Nation - Nov 5, 2001 by Magnus Magnusson
- King Harald's Saga: Harald Hardradi of Norway: From Snorri Sturluson's Heimskringla (Penguin Classics) - Oct 28, 1976 by Snorri Sturluson and Magnus Magnusson
Movies about Magnusson:
- Mozart - Die Entfuhrung aus dem Serail / Nielsen, Watson, van der Walt, Magnusson, Moll, Tobias, Solti, Covent...2005 NR
Wiki information Magnusson:
- Magnus Magnusson
- Presenter, Deceased Person, TV Actor, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Author
Magnus Magnusson, KBE was an Icelandic television presenter, journalist, translator and writer. Originally from Iceland, he was born in Reykjavík, but lived in Scotland for almost all of his life, although he never took British citizenship. He came...
- Peter Magnusson
- TV Host, TV Personality, Topic, Film writer, TV Program Creator, Person, Film actor, TV Actor
Charles Peter Magnusson is a Swedish actor, writer and comedian. Magnusson was the presenter of the first season of Idol 2004 in Sweden along with David Hellenius. Along with David Hellenius and Christine Meltzer he was also a member of a group of...
- Birger Jarl
- Politician, Name source, Deceased Person, Person
Birger Jarl, or Birger Magnusson, was a Swedish statesman, Jarl of Sweden and a member of the House of Bjelbo, who played a pivotal role in the consolidation of Sweden. Birger also led the Second Swedish Crusade, which established Swedish rule in...
- Sally Magnusson
- Presenter, TV Actor, TV Personality, Person
Sally Magnússon is a Scottish broadcaster and writer, currently working as the presenter of Reporting Scotland for BBC Scotland. She also presents Tracing Your Roots on BBC Radio 4 and is one of the main presenters of the long-running religious...
- Tova Magnusson
- Actor, Topic, Film director, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person
Tova Magnusson is a Swedish film and television actress; comedian; and film director. She is best known outside Sweden for her role in the Danish-Swedish series The Bridge.
- Magnús Ver Magnússon
- Strongman, Person
Magnús Ver Magnússon is an Icelandic former powerlifter and strongman competitor. He won the title of World's Strongest Man four times.
- Mats Magnusson
- Soccer, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player
Mats Ture Magnusson is a Swedish retired footballer who played as a striker.
- Sigurd the Crusader
- Military Commander, Noble person, Deceased Person, Person
Sigurd I Magnusson, also known as Sigurd the Crusader, was King of Norway from 1103 to 1130. His rule, together with his brother Eystein I of Norway, has been regarded by historians as a golden age for the medieval Kingdom of Norway. He is otherwise...
- Bengt Magnusson
- Actor, TV Personality, Topic, Person
Bengt Magnusson is a Swedish journalist and a TV presenter at TV4. Magnusson studied at Journalisthögskolan i Stockholm and was employed at the Sveriges Radio in 1973. In the late 1970s, he worked for Sveriges Radio Stockholm and came in 1979 to TV...
- Per Magnusson
- Pop Artist, Person, Musical Artist, Record Producer, Composer,
Per Magnusson is a Swedish music producer and songwriter. His musical career took off in 1994 as one of the original team members of the now-legendary Cheiron Productions, meeting great international success working with Boyzone, Britney Spears,...