Meaning : Worthy of praise., Worthy Of Praise.,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mahmoud:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Mahmoud:
- Muslim Meaning: The name Mahmoud is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Mahmoud is: Praised.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Mahmoud is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Mahmoud is: Variant used for Mohammad - founder of Islamic religion. praiseworthy; glorified.
- Variant transcription of MAHMUD
Definition funny of Mahmoud:
- Wow!! That man was soooo hot he must have been a Mahmoud.
- Mahmoud an-Nukrashi Pasha, Prime Minister of Egypt 1945-1946 & 1946-1948
- Damn. Look at that guy who walked in he MUST be a MAHMOUD!
- Check out that Mahmoud. You could probably balance a tray on it
- "I can't believe you drove into that sidewalk! You're such a Mahmoud!"
- Man that mother fucker almost ran into me, he must have been a Mahmoud!!
- OH MY GOD! That guy has so many cats! He must be a Mahmoud.
Expression information Mahmoud:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Mahmoud:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Mahmoud:
- Adera (feat. Mahmoud Ahmed) by Gossaye Tesfaye from the Album Amharic Music Collection 2013 - 25 Mp3 Hits Vol.3
- Ashkaro, Mahmoud Ahmed by Mahmoud Ahmed from the Album The Ethiopian Millennium Collection - Dance
- Derra & Ye-Selalëwa, Mahmoud Ahmed by Mahmoud Ahmed from the Album The Ethiopian Millennium Collection - Chic-Chic-Ka
- Tizita, Mahmoud Ahmed by Mahmoud Ahmed from the Album The Ethiopian Millennium Collection - Ballads
- 7amith 7ilu (feat. Tamer Nafar & Mahmoud Jrere) by The Narcicyst from the Album Nargisee
- 6 Bits (feat. Yusuf Mahmoud) by Hussein Zahawy from the Album One Word
- Adhan Sheikh Mahmoud Khalil Al-Husary by Simtech Productions from the Album Adhans
- Al Donia Mooled (feat. Mahmoud El Lethy) [Explicit] by Arabian Knightz from the Album UKnighted State of Arabia [Explicit]
- Alawekishilignim, Mahmoud Ahmed by Mahmoud Ahmed from the Album The Ethiopian Millennium Collection - Dance
- Anchi Bale Gammë, Mahmoud Ahmed by Mahmoud Ahmed from the Album The Ethiopian Millennium Collection - Chic-Chic-Ka
Books about Mahmoud:
- Mastering Arabic 1 Activity Book: Practice for Beginners (Arabic Edition) - Feb 23, 2015 by Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar
- Mahmoud Darwish: The Poet's Art and His Nation - Jun 12, 2014 by Khaled Mattawa
- In the Presence of Absence - Nov 4, 2011 by Mahmoud Darwish and Sinan Antoon
- Corsair: (English Edn) - Feb 19, 2013 by Abdulaziz Al-Mahmoud and Abdul Aziz Al Mahmoud
- A Muslim View Of Christianity: Essays on Dialogue (Faith Meets Faith Series) - May 30, 2007 by Mahmoud Ayoub and Irfan A. Omar
- Memory for Forgetfulness: August, Beirut, 1982 (Literature of the Middle East) - Mar 20, 1995 by Mahmoud Darwish and Ibrahim Muhawi
- The Butterfly's Burden (English and Arabic Edition) - Aug 1, 2006 by Mahmoud Darwish and Fady Joudah
- A River Dies of Thirst - Aug 25, 2009 by Mahmoud Darwish and Catherine Cobham
- Why Did You Leave the Horse Alone? - Nov 1, 2014 by Mahmoud Darwish and Mohammad Shaheen
- Alif Baa: Introduction to Arabic Letters and Sounds [With DVD] - Jun 30, 2010 by Kristen Brustad and Mahmoud Al-Batal
Movies about Mahmoud:
- A Life For Dancing - Homage to Mahmoud Reda2007 G
- Charlie Rose - Mahmoud Abbas (June 9, 2010)2010 NR
- Charlie Rose - James Fallows / K Shankar Bajpai / Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Part 2) (September 23, 2011)2011 NR
- Charlie Rose - Tony Blair; Mahmoud Ahmadineja (September 20, 2011)2011 NR
- Ahmad Mahmoud: A Noble Novelist2009 NR
- Charlie Rose - James Fallows / K Shankar Bajpai / Mahmoud Ahmadinejad2012
- Charlie Rose - Iran / Mahmoud Ahmadinejad2005
- Charlie Rose - Mahmoud Abbas2010
- Charlie Rose - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad2010
- Charlie Rose - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad2008
Wiki information Mahmoud:
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- Politician, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Person, Identity, Literature Subject, Topic, Author
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an Iranian politician who was the sixth President of Iran from 2005 to 2013. He was also the main political leader of the Alliance of Builders of Islamic Iran, a coalition of conservative political groups in the country. An...
- Mahmoud Abbas
- Military Commander, Appointer, Topic, Politician, Topic, Person, Organization founder, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film
Mahmoud Abbas, also known by the kunya Abu Mazen, is the President of the State of Palestine. He has been the Chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization since 11 November 2004 and has been Palestinian president since 15 January 2005. Abbas is...
- Younis Mahmoud
- Football Player, Football player, Person, Measured person, Identity, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Younis Mahmoud Khalaf; born 3 February 1983 in Al-Dibs, Kirkuk, Iraq, also transliterated as Younus Mahmood, is an Iraqi football player who plays as a striker for the Iraq national football team. Currently, Mahmoud plays for Iraqi club Erbil, but...
- Mahmoud Darwish
- Poet, Author, Film actor, Award Winner, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Person, Topic
Mahmoud Darwish was a Palestinian poet and author who won numerous awards for his literary output and was regarded as the Palestinian national poet. In his work, Palestine became a metaphor for the loss of Eden, birth and resurrection, and the...
- Mahmoud Hessaby
- Physicist, Academic, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Person, Name source, Author, Organization founder, Chivalric Order Member, Influence Node
Mahmoud Hessaby was an Iranian scientist, researcher and professor of University of Tehran. During the congress on "60 years of physics in Iran" the services rendered by him were deeply appreciated and he was called "the father of modern physics in...
- Pedigreed animal, Organism, Owned animal
Mahmoud was a French-bred, British-trained Thoroughbred racehorse and sire. In a career which lasted from April 1935 to September 1936 he ran eleven times and won four races. In 1935 he won two of Britain's most important two-year-old races and was...
- Mahmoud Jibril
- Politician, Person
Mahmoud Jibril el-Warfally, also transcribed Jabril or Jebril or Gebril, is a Libyan politician who served as the interim Prime Minister of Libya for seven and a half months during the Libyan Civil War, chairing the executive board of the National...
- Mahmoud al-Zahar
- Politician, Identity, Organization leader, Person
Mahmoud al-Zahar is a Palestinian politician. He is a co-founder of Hamas and a member of the Hamas leadership in the Gaza Strip. Since the formation of the Hamas/"Change and Reform" government in the Palestinian National Authority in March 2006,...
- Mahmoud Yacine
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, Award Winner, TV Actor
Mahmoud Yacine is an Egyptian actor.
- Mahmoud Hassan
- Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Mahmoud Hassan, more commonly known as Trezeguet is an Egyptian Footballer. He plays as an attacking midfielder for Egyptian Premier League club Al-Ahly as well as the Egypt U-20 national team.