Meaning : Comes from the Hebrew origin meaning messenger of God, my messenger or my angel, My Messenger,
Pronunciation : MAL-ə-kie (English) , MAL Uh Kai, (MAL-a-kie),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Malachi:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Malachi:
- Malachi, which also means angel, has biblical references as it is the name of the last prophet who features in the Old Testament. Due to this fact he is known as the ‘seal of the prophets’. The Book of Malachi is actually said to be the final book in the Old Testament.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Malachi is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Malachi is: My messenger, my angel'.
- American Meaning: The name Malachi is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Malachi is: My messenger, my angel'.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Malachi is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Malachi is: Messenger of God. The title of the last book in the Old Testament.
- From the Hebrew name מַלְאָכִי (Mal'akhiy) meaning "my messenger" or "my angel". This is one of the twelve minor prophets of the Old Testament, the author of the Book of Malachi, which some claim foretells the coming of Christ. In England the name came into use after the Protestant Reformation.
Definition funny of Malachi:
- "Dang, Malachi is amazing."
- You see that tall guy, hunched over, and sleepy eyes. Hes not some mysterious, strange habit freak who likes colorful horses.Hes not what you think, he is just having a bad day. But did you know he can open your heart without even touching it? That's a Malachi guy.
- 1. Yo man, those muthafuckas pulled a malachi on me and broke my ribs. 2. We goin' ta malachi those busters. There's two of them and three of us.
- Girl: Damn he's hot. Who is that? Girl #2: He's Malachi!
- malachi is a lion/tiger in bed!!!!!!!!
- Rico: Whats up man Kowalski: Dude i stabbed myself with a tire iron jousting on motor scooters Rico: Dude your being a real Malachi. Now lets get to the hospital, your bleeding profusely. Kowaslki: Fuck you bro. Hospitals are for communists.
- Dude that Malachi was awesome!!! :)
Expression information Malachi:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Malachi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Malachi:
- The End (feat. Rawsrvnt, T Haddy & Malachi of Gideonz Army) by DJ Anomally from the Album The End (feat. Rawsrvnt, T Haddy & Malachi of Gideonz Army) - Single
- 408: Malachi's Message, Part 3 of 3 by Adventures in Odyssey from the Album #32: Hidden Treasures
- 407: Malachi's Message, Part 2 of 3 by Adventures in Odyssey from the Album #32: Hidden Treasures
- 406: Malachi's Message, Part 1 of 3 by Adventures in Odyssey from the Album #32: Hidden Treasures
- The Malachi Crunch by Nofx from the Album Ribbed
- I Like The Way She Movin (feat. Malachi X) [Explicit] by Kevin Gates from the Album All In [Explicit]
- Bowling Song (almighty malachi, professional bowling god) (almighty malachi, professional bowling god) [Explicit] by Stephen Lynch from the Album Superhero [Explicit]
- All About The Money (feat. Malachi X) [Explicit] by Kevin Gates from the Album All In [Explicit]
- My Yiddish Mama (feat. Elad Kabilio, David Segal, Daniel Dor, Avigail Malachi & Kobi Malkin) by 12th Night Klezmer from the Album 12th Night Klezmer (feat. Avigail Malachi, Daniel Dor, David Segal, Elad Kabilio, & Kobi Malkin)
- Alive (feat. Malachi Brio) by Michelle Jarrett & Prevail from the Album Alive
Books about Malachi:
- Malachi: A Love That Never Lets Go (Member Book) - Jun 1, 2012 by Lisa Harper
- Commentary On Malachi - Nov 26, 2014 by Vincent Cheung
- Hostage to the Devil: The Possession and Exorcism of Five Contemporary Americans - Jan 6, 1999 by Malachi Martin
- The Message of Malachi (Bible Speaks Today) - May 25, 2013 by Peter Adam
- Joel, Obadiah, Malachi (The NIV Application Commentary) - Apr 30, 2006 by David W. Baker
- Malachi: Messenger of Rebuke and Renewal - Jul 1, 1992 by David M. Levy
- The Books of Haggai and Malachi (New International Commentary on the Old Testament) - Mar 10, 1987 by Pieter A. Verhoef
- Defusing The Malachi Bomb: The Old Covenant Tithe Versus New Covenant Giving - Jul 12, 2015 by Thabani Maphosa
- Moloka'i - Apr 1, 2010 by Alan Brennert
- Commentary on Malachi - Nov 25, 2012 by John Calvin
Movies about Malachi:
- Spirit Hunters 2 - Rise of Malachi2012 NR
- Malachi Farrell a l'oeuvre - La fabrication de la "Gégène"2008
- Spirit Hunters: Rise of Malachi2012
- EXPOSED DVD: THE SET UP DR. MALACHI Z YORK...
- Star Trek Original Television Series,NEW LASER DISC The Menagerie Part I and Part II, Starring William Shatner...1968 NR
- Malachi Farrell at Work - The Making of La Gegene2009 NR
- Wagon Train: The Malachi Story1999 PG
- TV Classic Westerns Vol.1 - 2 (Boxset) The Fighter / Stampede At Tent City / Outlaws Inheritance / Mail Order...2002
- Bible in Vision: Hosea to Malachi2012
- Murderous Rampage of Malachi Stitch2011 Unrated
Wiki information Malachi:
- Prophet, Religious Leader, Person
Malachi, Malachias, Malache or Mal'achi was a Jewish prophet in the Hebrew Bible. Malachi was the writer of the Book of Malachi, the last book of the Neviim section in the Jewish Tanakh. In the Christian Old Testament, the Prophetic Books are placed...
- Book of Malachi
- Religious Text, Book, Written Work
Malachi is the last book of the Neviim contained in the Tanakh, the last of the twelve minor prophets and the final book of the Neviim. In the Christian ordering, the grouping of the Prophetic Books is the last section of the Old Testament, making...
- Malachi Martin
- Writer, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Malachi Brendan Martin, occasionally writing under the pseudonym Michael Serafian, was an Irish Catholic priest and writer on the Catholic Church. Originally ordained as a Jesuit priest, he became Professor of Palaeography at the Vatican's Pontifical...
- Malachi Throne
- Actor, TV Actor, Theater Actor, Influence Node, Person, Film actor, Deceased Person
Malachi Throne was an American stage and television actor, noted for his guest-starring roles on Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Lost in Space, Batman, Land of the Giants, The Time...
- Malachi Pearson
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Malachi Pearson is an American actor. He is known to have performed the voice of Casper the Friendly Ghost in the film, Casper.
- Visual Art Medium
Malachite is a copper carbonate hydroxide mineral, with the formula Cu₂CO₃(OH)₂. This opaque, green banded mineral crystallizes in the monoclinic crystal system, and most often forms botryoidal, fibrous, or stalagmitic masses, in fractures and...
- Malachi Cush
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Social network user, Person
Malachi Cush, also recording as Malachi, is a singer/songwriter from Donaghmore, a small village in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. Coming from a large musical family, he started singing and playing Irish traditional music at an early age. He...
- Malachi Favors
- Composer, Deceased Person, , Musical Artist, Person, Musician
Malachi Favors was a noted American jazz bassist best known for his work with the Art Ensemble of Chicago.
- Malachi Ritscher
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Malachi Ritscher was a musician, recording engineer, human rights activist, and anti-war protester. He came into the national spotlight through his self-immolation, an act of protest against the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
- Walter Scott
- Novelist, Author, Identity, Lyricist, Deceased Person, Architectural structure owner, Name source, Fictional Character Creator, Noble person, Film story contributor
Sir Walter Scott, 1st Baronet, FRSE was a Scottish historical novelist, playwright and poet with many contemporary readers in Europe, Australia, and North America. Scott's novels and poetry are still read, and many of his works remain classics of...