If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mamat:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Songs about Mamat:
- Com Vols Que No Vagi Mamat by Bubu Prats from the Album L'Home I El Gos
- Kang Mamat by Annie Anjani from the Album Telepon Sayang
- Lagu Untuk Mamat by Kru from the Album 10 Di Skala Richter
- Mamat Anak Betawi by Djumala from the Album Indonesian Folksongs, Vol. 12: Betawi
- Mamat Anak Betawi by Djumala from the Album Gambang Kromong Betawi
- Mamat Anak Betawi by Gambang Kromong Setia Muda from the Album Instrumental Gambang Kromong Betawi
- Ne Engedd Elmenni A Mamát by P.Mobil from the Album Kutyából Szalonna
- Ne Engedd Elmenni A Mamát (Demo) by P.Mobil from the Album Kutyából Szalonna
- Tot el que has mamat by Cítrics from the Album Cítrics
- Ultra Mamat Kunem (Original Mix) by Plasticzzz from the Album High Performance Computing EP
Books about Mamat:
- Alphabetical Rhymes With Mamat - May 31, 2007 by Rikke Taylor
- Mamat. heat by wood poetry collection - 1991 by MAI MAI TI. RE YI MU
- M'amat non m'amat. «Leggende» metropolitane... palermitane! - Jan 1, 2012 by Jessica Lo Jacono
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Regarding Dengue: A case study in Taman Temerloh Jaya, Malaysia - Oct 9, 2014 by Nur Khairunnisa Nasarudin and Nor Azlina A.Rahman
- Aniwar Mamat: The Courtyard Gallery - 2000 by Aniwar Mamat
- Nanoscience, Nanotechnology and Nanoengineering: Selected, Peer Reviewed Papers from the International Conference... - Feb 28, 2014 by Mohamad Hafiz Mamat and Zuraida Khusaimi
- MALAYAN GAUR AND CATTLE ARE RELATIVES?: CYTOGENETIC STUDIES OF MALAYAN GAUR (Bos gaurus hubbacki), SAHIWAL-FRIESIAN... - Jul 1, 2011 by Mamat Hamidi Kamalludin and I, Ismail
- Culturally Responsive Pre-school Education: Multicultural Malaysia on a small scale - Oct 11, 2012 by Nordin Mamat
- Mathematical Model of Tumour Therapy by Biochemotherapy: A study of tumour therapy problems by using simulation - Mar 25, 2013 by Subiyanto, . and Mustafa Mamat
- Buku Untuk Filem: ESTET - Oct 2, 2009 by Mamat Khalid and Ajami Hashim
Wiki information Mamat:
- Mamat Khalid
- Scriptwriter, Film writer, Film story contributor, Film production designer, Film director, Person, Film producer
Mamat Khalid is a Malaysian screenwriter and film director of Malay descent. He is the younger brother of cartoonist Datuk Mohammad Nor Khalid, better known as Lat. Before venturing into film-making, Mamat worked in a government office. He is an avid...
- Mardan Mamat
- Golfer, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Mardan Mamat is a Singaporean professional golfer. Mamat was born in Singapore. He turned professional in 1994. Mamat plays on the Asian Tour, where he won for the first time at the 2004 Royal Challenge Indian Open. In 2006 he won the OSIM Singapore...
- Suat Mamat
- Professional Association Football Player, Person, Measured person, Football player, Athlete
Suat İsmail Mamat is a retired Turkish professional footballer who played in Turkey for Ankara Demirspor, Galatasaray S.K., Beşiktaş J.K. and Vefa S.K..
- Abdul Manaf Mamat
- Soccer Forward, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Football player
Abdul Manaf Mamat is a Malaysian national football player. His current club is Terengganu. Manaf has played for the Malaysian national football team and under-23 team. He played one Olympic qualification match against Japan in 2007. He was selected...
- Mamata Banerjee
- Organization leader, Identity, Politician, Organization founder, Person, Author
Mamata Banerjee is an Indian politician who has been Chief Minister of West Bengal since 2011. She is the first woman to hold the office. Banerjee founded the party All India Trinamool Congress in 1997 and became its chairperson, after separating...
- Affize Faisal Mamat
- Soccer Defender, Football player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Affizie Faisal Mamat is a Malaysian footballer currently playing for Harimau Muda A in the Malaysia Super League.
Mamati is a small village in Lanchkhuti, Guria, western Georgia. Since the 2nd President of Georgia Eduard Shevardnadze was born there on 25 January 1928, it has gained prominence.
- Mamata Shankar
- Actor, Person, Award Winner, Film actor
Mamata Shankar is an Indian actress. She is known for her work in Bengali cinema. She has acted in films by directors including Satyajit Ray, Mrinal Sen, Rituparno Ghosh, Buddhadev Dasgupta and Gautam Ghosh. In addition to being an actress, she is a...
- Nick Mamatas
- Novelist, Award Nominee, Author, Influence Node, Person
Nick Mamatas is an American horror, science fiction and fantasy author and editor for the Haikasoru line of translated Japanese science fiction novels for Viz Media. His fiction has been nominated for several awards, including several Bram Stoker...
- Fictional Character, Film character
Mamat is a fictional character from the 2011 film Si tu meurs, je te tue.