Meaning : From The Sandy Earth, From the sandy earth,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Manton:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Manton:
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Manton is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Manton is: From Mann's castle.
- English Meaning: The name Manton is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Manton is: From the hero's town or farm.
Definition funny of Manton:
- dude i kept farting and my ass was sweating to the point i needed to put in a man-ton so no one would see my leaking ass.
- Manton always wins against Mesick!
Expression information Manton:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Manton:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Manton:
- La Verbena De La Paloma: ¿Donde Vas Con Mantón De Manila? by Ataulfo Argenta from the Album 24 Grandes Éxitos de Zarzuela, Vol. 2
- El Clásico Mantón (Remastered) by Lilián de Celis from the Album Lilián De Celis Vol. 1 (1955-1960)
- El Manton Azul by The Balatonia Gipsy Orchestra from the Album Espectacular Zíngaro
- El Mantón Azul by Orquesta Música Maravillosa from the Album Zíngaro
- El Mantón de Manila by Orquesta Lírica de Madrid from the Album Viva el Chotis
- El Mantón de Manila (Instrumental) by Juan Maglio from the Album Tangos Instrumentales de la Vieja Guardia
- El Mantón de Manila (Pasacalle) by Pilar Arcos from the Album Discosaurios, Vol.4
- El Mantón De Manila, Pasodoble con Mariachi by Mariachi Jalisciense De Rubén Fuentes from the Album Vintage Mexico: Tradicionales De México
- El Mantón Mandarina by Flamenco Jazz Company from the Album In a Classical Mood
- El Rocio Es un Mantón by Galopando por los Sueños from the Album Galopando por los Sueños
Books about Manton:
- Reservations for Two: A Novel of Fresh Flavors and New Horizons (Two Blue Doors) - Apr 21, 2015 by Hillary Manton Lodge
- Introduction to Theological German: A Beginner's Course for Theological Students - Sep 9, 2004 by J. D. Manton
- Simply Sara (Plain and Simple) - Sep 1, 2010 by Hillary Manton Lodge
- Twenty Sermons (With Active Table of Contents) - Nov 8, 2011 by Thomas Manton
- Isis Oracle - May 8, 2014 by Alana Fairchild and Jimmy Manton
- James: A Practical Commentary - Nov 10, 2013 by Thomas Manton
- Works of Thomas Manton, Vol. 12 of 22 - Sep 30, 2002 by Thomas Manton
- The Complete Works of Thomas Manton in 22 Volumes - Jul 1, 2008 by Joel Beeke
- Together at the Table: A Novel of Lost Love and Second Helpings - May 3, 2016 by Hillary Manton Lodge
- Thomas Manton: A Guided Tour of the Life and Thought of a Puritan Pastor (Guided Tour of Church History) (Guided... - Nov 11, 2011 by Derek Cooper
Movies about Manton:
- Flamenco Is Hot! - Learn two campanilleros, sensual barefoot flamenco & dance with Manton de Manila2014 NR
- The Mad Miss Manton1938 NR
- Miss Manton Est Folle
- Método De Baile Flamenco : Cómo Bailar Con Mantón Unrated
- Método De Baile Flamenco: Cómo Bailar La Caña Con Mantón Unrated
Wiki information Manton:
- Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, HUD County Place, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Manton is a city in Wexford County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 1,287 at the 2010 census.
- Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, US Census Designated Place, HUD County Place, Statistical region
Manton is a census-designated place in Tehama County, California, United States. The population was 347 at the 2010 census, down from 372 at the 2000 census. In August 2005, the town was overrun by a forest fire which destroyed several homes and...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Manton is a small village in Wiltshire, England, on the western outskirts of Marlborough just off the A4 Bath Road.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, English civil parish, Dated location, Administrative Division
Manton is a village in the county of Rutland in the East Midlands of England. It is situated southwest of Rutland Water. The village had a railway station, Manton Junction, situated to the south of the village. It closed in the 1960s and the station...
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Manton is a former pit village and suburb of south-east Worksop in north Nottinghamshire, England. Manton's main source of employment for 100 years was Manton Colliery sunk by the Wigan Coal and Iron Company in the late 19th century. The model...
- Location, Neighborhood
Manton is a residential neighborhood in Providence, Rhode Island and part of Johnston, Rhode Island. It is in the westernmost part of the city. of Providence The town of North Providence borders it to the north, Johnston to the west, while the...
- Thomas Manton
- Person, Deceased Person, Author
Thomas Manton was an English Puritan clergyman.
- Irene Manton
- Author, Person, Deceased Person
Irene Manton, FRS was a British botanist. She was noted for study of ferns and algae.
- Joseph Manton
- Deceased Person, Person
Joseph Manton was a British gunsmith who innovated in sport shooting, improved the quality of weapons and paved the way to the modern artillery shell. Joseph was also a sports shooter in his own right and a friend of Colonel Peter Hawker.
- Glenn Manton
- Measured person, Australian Rules Footballer, Person, Athlete
Glenn Manton is a former Australian rules footballer who played for Carlton and Essendon. He usually played in defence but was occasionally used up forward.