Meaning : Great/Army man, Great/Army Man,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Manus:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Manus:
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Manus is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Manus is: Great.
- Irish Meaning: The name Manus is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Manus is: Surname.
- Latin Meaning: The name Manus is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Manus is: Great/greatest. A name popular in Scandinavia during the Viking period.
- Irish form of MAGNUS
Definition funny of Manus:
- 1. Oh bro you're tha manus. 2. *SLAP* MANUS! Shame you have the Manus!
- Lincolnshire fan "I support Man U" Mancunian fan "I support United"
- Sheep from south london or w/e- Wow, Man u are the best, I'm not even from manchester, I should really support a south london team, but they arent at the top of the premiership now are they? Me- punches the faggot in the face, then kills all man u's fans
- Hmmm.. there's something about that Manu. Can't put him out of my mind. Warning: A crush on a Manu will doubtless be indefinite & unrequited.
- Deutschland keeper, Manu Neuer, was the best at the World Cup.
- That guy is totally trying to pull a Manu, but it is far too early in the day to be wreaking havoc, and his frient is not nearly tall enough to be Jamal. Manu didn't get invited to the party, so he called up Jamal and they meandered instead.
- STAN: "You going watching Man U next week?" ABDUL: "Nay."
Expression information Manus:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Manus:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Manus:
- Ipo Lei Manu by Gabby Pahinui from the Album Gabby Pahinui Hawaiian Band, Vol. 1
- Manu O'o by Ledward Ka'apana from the Album Grandmaster Slack Key Guitar
- Alright (Manu Sanchez Remix) by Marc Galindo from the Album Alright
- Ipo Lei Manu by Cyril Pahinui from the Album Songs of Aloha (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- 'Ote'a Nahiti Na Manu 'Erua by Mahealani Uchiyama from the Album Tatau
- Ka Manu 'Iwa by The Brothers Cazimero from the Album Proud To Be
- Te Manu Pukarua by Lanakila's Polynesians from the Album Polynesian Pot-Pourri
- Te Manu Pukarua by Rod Dannys Trio from the Album Tahiti Kaina Ambiance 3
- Pili Me Ka'u Manu by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole from the Album Facing Future
- Seinekvn (feat. Manu Chao) by Doctor Krápula from the Album Seinekvn (feat. Manu Chao)
Books about Manus:
- Manu and the Talking Fish - Apr 2000 by Roberta Arenson
- Build Better Knees: The Ultimate Program For Runners Who Want Stronger, Pain-Free Knees Without Medications Or... - Jun 2, 2014 by Manu Kalia and Jonathan Wondrusch
- Ama: A Story of the Atlantic Slave Trade - Sep 23, 2014 by Manu Herbstein
- The Law Code of Manu (Oxford World's Classics) - Aug 3, 2009 by Patrick Olivelle
- The Laws of Manu (Penguin Classics) - Jan 7, 1992 by Anonymous and Wendy Doniger O'Flaherty
- Origins of Political Extremism: Mass Violence in the Twentieth Century and Beyond - Apr 29, 2011 by Manus I. Midlarsky
- Producing India: From Colonial Economy to National Space (Chicago Studies in Practices of Meaning) - Jun 15, 2004 by Manu Goswami
- Serious Men: A Novel - Aug 2, 2010 by Manu Joseph
- Adult All-In-One Course: Lesson-Theory-Technic: Level 1 - Jul 1994 by Willard A. Palmer and Morton Manus
- Kid's Ukulele Course 1 (Book & CD) (Alfred's Kid's Ukulele Course) - Aug 25, 2010 by Ron Manus and L. C. Harnsberger
Movies about Manus:
- Nature Wonders MANU Peru2007 NR CC
- Max Manus: Man of War (English Subtitled)2010 NR CC
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns Hindi DVD2015 PG
- Tanu Weds Manu2011
- Max Manus: Man of War2011 Unrated
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns Hindi Blu Ray (Kangana Ranaut, Madhavan, Deepak Dobriyal) 2015 Bollywood film cinema2015 G
- Total Grappling & Vale Tudo Manu Neito Vol.4 Escapes2008 NR
- Total Grappling & Vale Tudo Manu Neito Vol.2 Evolution2008 NR
- Total Grappling & Vale Tudo Manu Neito Vol.12008 NR
- Professional Vale Tudo Very Advanced Techniques Manu Neito2008 NR
Wiki information Manus:
- Manus Island
- Island, Location, Statistical region, Geographical Feature
Manus Island is part of Manus Province in northern Papua New Guinea and is the largest island of the Admiralty Islands. It is the fifth largest island in Papua New Guinea with an area of 2,100 km², measuring around 100 km × 30 km. According to the...
- Max Manus
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Author, Person
Maximo Guillermo "Max" Manus DSO, MC & Bar was a Norwegian resistance fighter during World War II. He was a famous saboteur in World War II. After the war he wrote several books about his adventures and started the successful office supply company...
- Max Manus: Man of War
- Biographical Film, Film, Netflix Title, Topic, Award-Nominated Work
Max Manus: Man of War is a 2008 Norwegian biographic war film based on the real events of the life of resistance fighter Max Manus. The story follows Manus from the Winter War against the Soviet Union, through the outbreak of World War II and the...
- Manus Province
- Administrative Division, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Manus Province is the smallest province in Papua New Guinea with a land area of 2,100 km², but with more than 220,000 km² of water. The capital of the province is Lorengau and the total population is 60,485. The province is made up of the Admiralty...
- Literature Subject, Written Work, Type/domain equivalent topic
A manuscript is any document written by hand or typewritten, as opposed to being mechanically printed or reproduced in some automated way. More recently it is understood to be an author's written, typed, or word-processed copy of a work, as...
- Manus marriage
Manus was an Ancient Roman type of marriage, of which there were two forms: cum manu and sine manu. In a cum manu marriage, the wife was placed under the legal control of the husband. In a sine manu marriage, the wife was still under the legal...
The manus is the zoological term for the distal portion of the fore limb of an animal. In tetrapods, it is the part of the pentadactyl limb that includes the metacarpals and digits. During evolution, it has taken many forms and served a variety of...
- Religious Text, Book, Written Work
The Manusmṛti, also spelled as Manusmriti, is the most important and most studied ancient legal text among the many Dharmaśāstras of Hinduism. It was one of the first Sanskrit texts translated during the British rule of India in 1794, by Sir William...
- Mánus Lunny
- Folk Artist, Composer, Featured artist, Musician, Person, Musical Artist, Guitarist
Manus Lunny is an Irish producer and multi-instrumentalist from County Donegal, Ireland. He is the brother of multi-instrumentalist and producer Dónal Lunny.
- Tikken Manus
- Deceased Person, Person
Ida Nikoline "Tikken" Manus was a member of the Norwegian resistance during World War II. Born Ida Nikoline Lie Lindebrække, she was a daughter of County Governor Gjert Lindebrække and Ida Bessesen Lie, and a sister of politician Sjur Lindebrække....