Meaning : Young Warrior, This French name is a diminutive of the Latin names Marcellus or Marcus which mean "dedicated to Mars", Little Warrior,
Pronunciation : MAR sell, (mar-SELL), mar-SEL (French), MAHR-tsel (Polish), MAHR-sel (Dutch, German) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Marcel:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Marcel:
- The name Marcel derives from the name Marcellus and comes from the Roman War God. The Latin element ‘marcus’ also means dedicated to Mars. This name was also borne from many popes and saints. There are several forms of this name including the Spanish variant Marcelo and the French version Marceau.
- French Meaning: The name Marcel is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Marcel is: Form of the Latin Marcellus meaning hammer.
- American Meaning: The name Marcel is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Marcel is: Form of the Latin Marcellus meaning hammer.
- Latin Meaning: The name Marcel is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Marcel is: Hammer; warring.
- Form of MARCELLUS
Definition funny of Marcel:
- "He was a regular Marcel, he wouldn't give up until the jury saw all the evidence!" "She marcelled her hair with a curling iron, the waves weren't natural."
- Mikaela-just saw marcel in the hall way he gave me a kiss and told me i look beautifull Jackie-marcels a brilliant guy your ever so lucky Jayson-yes marcels defanetly loves u mikaela
- Ross, why is Marcel humping my leg?
- Greg says to his mother when discussing the big day. "I need someone to drive my car, not that I am going to Marcel my wedding"
- That man on the bench is very marcel!
- That kid is such a marcel
- Did you see that bloke pull a Marcel?
Expression information Marcel:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Marcel:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Marcel:
- Rep How I Live (feat. Kartez Marcel, Jus B & Dre Murray) by B-Shock from the Album We Are the Movement 2
- Do Ya (feat. Ty Dolla $ign, Adrian Marcel & Eric Bellinger) [Explicit] by DaBoyDame from the Album Do Ya (feat. Ty Dolla $ign, Adrian Marcel & Eric Bellinger) - Single [Explicit]
- Grateful (feat. Kartez Marcel & Jus B) by B-Shock from the Album We Are the Movement 2
- Marcel Is In Trouble (Live 1974) by Jerry Clower from the Album Country Ham
- 2 Fingers [feat. Adrian Marcel] [Explicit] by E-40 from the Album Sharp On All 4 Corners (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
- Marcel's Rag / Egged Bus Rag / Old Black Piano by Marcel Dadi from the Album Guitar Legend (15ème anniversaire)
- Marcel Samba by Marcel Dadi from the Album Guitar Legend (15ème anniversaire)
- South Bossa (feat. Johnny Mariéthoz, Patrick Fellay, Marcel Sarrasin) by JohnTone Trio from the Album Opus I (feat. Johnny Mariéthoz, Patrick Fellay, Marcel Sarrasin)
- Marcel Ledbetter Moving Company (1975/Live In Picayune) by Jerry Clower from the Album Jerry Clower's Greatest Hits
- Wake Up (feat. Adrian Marcel) by Ronnie Banks from the Album Wake Up (feat. Adrian Marcel)
Books about Marcel:
- Marcel the Shell with Shoes On: Things About Me - Nov 1, 2011 by Jenny Slate and Dean Fleischer-Camp
- Marcel the Shell: the Most Surprised I've Ever Been - Oct 21, 2014 by Jenny Slate and Dean Fleischer-Camp
- In Search of Lost Time [volumes 1 to 7] - Jul 24, 2013 by Marcel Proust and C. K. Scott Moncrieff
- Marcel Duchamp - Sep 8, 2015 by Calvin Tomkins and Adina Kamien Kazhdan
- The Gift: The Form and Reason for Exchange in Archaic Societies - Aug 17, 2000 by Marcel Mauss and W. D. Halls
- Swann's Way: In Search of Lost Time, Vol. 1 (Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition) - Nov 30, 2004 by Marcel Proust and Lydia Davis
- In Search of Lost Time: Swann's Way, Vol. 1 - Jun 23, 1998 by Marcel Proust and D.J. Enright
- Learn Italian the Fast and Fun Way with MP3 CD: The Activity Kit That Makes Learning a Language Quick and Easy... - May 1, 2014 by Marcel Danesi and Heywood Wald
- Marcel Duchamp: The Afternoon Interviews - Feb 28, 2013 by Calvin Tomkins and Marcel Duchamp
- Marcel Proust's Search for Lost Time: A Reader's Guide to The Remembrance of Things Past - Sep 22, 2009 by Patrick Alexander
Movies about Marcel:
- Marcel's Quantum Kitchen Season 12011 CC
- Great Chefs of Austria Chef Marcel J. Vanic Vienna Hilton2009 NR CC
- The Marcel Perez Collection2015
- Marcel Ophuls and Jean-Luc Godard: The Meeting in St-Gervais2015 NR
- Time Regained1999 Unrated
- Marcel Ophuls & Jean-Luc Godard: The Meeting in St-Gervais2015 NR
- Marcel Duchamp2004 NR
- Famous Authors: Marcel Proust2008 NR
- Claude Lelouch Les Grands Classiques- Le Bon Et Les Mechants / Viva la Vie / Robert Et Robert / Partir Revenir...2000
- Marcel Duchamp: A Game of Chess2000 NR by Marcel Duchamp
Wiki information Marcel:
- Marcel Proust
- Novelist, Author, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Identity, Person, Topic, Film story contributor, Literature Subject, Name source
Valentin Louis Georges Eugène Marcel Proust was a French novelist, critic, and essayist best known for his monumental novel À la recherche du temps perdu, published in seven parts between 1913 and 1927. He is considered by many to be one of the...
- Marcel Duchamp
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Author, Topic, Film actor, Film director, Deceased Person, Art Subject, Influence Node, Person
Marcel Duchamp was a French, naturalized American painter, sculptor, chess player and writer whose work is associated with Dadaism and conceptual art, although careful about his use of the term Dada and direct association with Dada groups. Duchamp is...
- Marcel Lefebvre
- Organisation founder, Author, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Deceased Person
Marcel François Marie Joseph Lefebvre was a French Roman Catholic archbishop. Following a career as an Apostolic Delegate for West Africa and Superior General of the Holy Ghost Fathers, he took the lead in opposing certain changes within the Church...
- Marcel Granollers
- Tennis Player, Athlete, Tennis Tournament Champion, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Identity, Person
Marcel Granollers Pujol is a tennis player from Spain who turned professional in 2003. He reached his career-high singles ranking of World No. 19 in July 2012, and his highest doubles ranking of World No. 4 in February 2013. Granollers has won 4...
- Marcel Marceau
- Actor, Author, Disaster survivor, Influence Node, Military Person, Chivalric Order Member, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Film actor, Topic
Marcel Marceau was a French actor and mime most famous for his stage persona as "Bip the Clown." He referred to mime as the "art of silence," and he performed professionally worldwide for over 60 years. As a youth, he lived in hiding and worked with...
- Marcel Hirscher
- Alpine skier, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Marcel Hirscher is an alpine skier.
- Marcel Desailly
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Person, Measured person, Identity, Athlete
Marcel Desailly is a retired professional footballer. During a successful professional career he represented Marseille, A.C. Milan and Chelsea. On the International stage he was a star of the France national football team squad, with whom he won the...
- Marcel Breuer
- Architect, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Person, Author, Influence Node, Visual Artist
Marcel Lajos Breuer, was a Hungarian-born modernist, architect and furniture designer. One of the masters of Modernism, Breuer extended the sculptural vocabulary he had developed in the carpentry shop at the Bauhaus into a personal architecture that...
- Marcel Mauss
- Sociologist, Author, Person, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Academic
Marcel Mauss was a French sociologist. The nephew of Émile Durkheim, Mauss's academic work traversed the boundaries between sociology and anthropology. Today, he is perhaps better recognised for his influence on the latter discipline, particularly...
- Marcel Kittel
- Professional Road Racing Cyclist, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Cyclist, Competitor
Marcel Kittel is a German racing cyclist, who rides for Giant-Alpecin. As a junior, he specialised in time trials, even winning a bronze medal in the World Championships for cyclists aged under 23. When he became a professional in 2011, he...