Meaning : Of the Sea or Bitter, Of The Sea Or Bitter,
Pronunciation : MAHR-yah ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Marja:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Marja:
- Dutch and Finnish form of MARIA. It also means "berry" in Finnish.
Definition funny of Marja:
- My name is Marja All hail Marja, the almighty
- Wow you are so smart Marja.
Songs about Marja:
- Marja's Ball by Mal Waldron & Christian Burchard from the Album Into The Light
- After Marja's Cats by No-Neck Blues Band from the Album Embryonnck CD Version
- Annan Laulu - Feat. Marja Winther by Snuten from the Album We Are The Future
- Anne Marja by Per Henderak Haetta from the Album Lappish Joik Songs from Northern Norway
- Curre curre guagliò still running (feat. Alborosie, Mama Marjas) by 99 Posse from the Album Curre Curre Guagliò 2.0
- Der Revisor: Act I Scene 5: Mein Gott, wo sind sie denn? (Anna, Stadthauptmann, Marja) by Hans Kammeier from the Album Egk: Der Revisor
- Der Revisor: Act III Scene 1: Ich warte und warte (Anna, Marja) by Hans Kammeier from the Album Egk: Der Revisor
- Der Revisor: Act III Scene 3: Der scheint was Besondres! (Marja, Anna) by Hans Kammeier from the Album Egk: Der Revisor
- Der Revisor: Act III Scene 6: Bitte ergebenst, darf ich bekannt machen (Stadthauptmann, Chlestakow, Anna, Marja... by Hans Kammeier from the Album Egk: Der Revisor
- Der Revisor: Act III Scene 7: Ja, der Schlaf erquickt die Frommen (Dobtschinskij, Marja, Anna, Bobtschinskij,... by Hans Kammeier from the Album Egk: Der Revisor
Books about Marja:
- By Marja Mills The Mockingbird Next Door: Life with Harper Lee (1ST) - Jul 30, 2014
- The Mockingbird Next Door: Life with Harper Lee - May 5, 2015 by Marja Mills
- The Kimchi Chronicles: Korean Cooking for an American Kitchen - Aug 2, 2011 by Marja Vongerichten and Jean Georges Vongerichten
- Iina-Marja's Day: From Dawn to Dusk in Lapland (A Child's Day) - Mar 1, 2011 by Jaakko Alatalo
- The Thread of Mu'awiya: The Making of a Marja' Taqlid - Jan 31, 2014 by Linda Strickland Walbridge and John Walbridge
- The Most Learned of the Shi`a: The Institution of the Marja` Taqlid - Aug 30, 2001 by Linda S. Walbridge
- Marja's Skis - Aug 28, 2007 by Jean E. Pendziwol and Jirina Marton
- Career Building: How to Stand Out, Get Ahead & Get Noticed! - Mar 7, 2015 by Marja Lee Freeman
- Elements of Culture in Counseling - Jul 20, 2008 by Courtland C. Lee and David Burnhill
- The Whole Elephant Revealed: Insights into the existence and operation of Universal Laws and the Golden Ratio - May 16, 2012 by Marja de Vries
Movies about Marja:
- Sweet Sweet Marja2007 G
- Iwan und Marja Unrated
- l'amore di marja (Dvd) Italian Import2004
- Maria the Wonderful Weaver / Mar'ja Iskusnica
Wiki information Marja:
- Religious Leadership Title
Marjaʿ, also known as a marjaʿ taqlīdī or marjaʿ dīnī, literally means "Source to Imitate/Follow" or "Religious Reference". Marja or Source of Emulation is the label provided to Shia authority, a Grand Ayatollah with the authority to make legal...
- Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Marjah is an agricultural town in southern Afghanistan. It has a population between 80,000 - 125,000 spread across 80 - 125 square miles, an area larger than Cleveland or Washington D.C. The town sits in Nad Ali District of Helmand Province,...
- Marja Lehtonen
- Bodybuilder, Person
Marja Lehtonen is a professional female bodybuilder and personal trainer from Finland, born in 1968 in Tampere.
- Marja-Liisa Kirvesniemi
- Professional Cross-Country Skier, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Marja-Liisa Kirvesniemi is a Finnish former cross country skier. She was the big figure at the 1984 Olympics in Sarajevo, winning all three individual cross country skiing events, and a bronze medal for Finland in the relay. In the process, she...
- Marja Mattlar
- Composer, Lyricist, , Musician, Musical Artist, Person
- Marja van Bijsterveldt
- Politician, Person, TV Actor
Janneke Marlene "Marja" van Bijsterveldt-Vliegenthart is a politician of the Christian Democratic Appeal. She was the Minister of Education, Culture and Science in the First Rutte cabinet from October 14, 2010 to November 5, 2012.
- Marja Tiura
- Woman, Person
Marja Johanna Tiura is a Finnish former Member of Parliament representing the National Coalition Party. She was first elected to parliament for the Pirkanmaa region in the 1999 general election, and retained her seat in the 2003 and 2007 elections....
- Marja Kok
- Actor, Film director, Film writer, Film actor, Topic, Person
Marja Kok is a Dutch actresses and film director. In 1981 she won the Golden Calf for Best Actress award. She has appeared in more than 25 films and television shows since 1967.
- Marja Vis
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Maria Margaretha Antje "Marja" Vis is a retired speed skater from the Netherlands who was active between 1996 and 2010. She competed at the 2002 Winter Olympics in the 5000 m and finished in 13th place.
- Kristín Marja Baldursdóttir
- Writer, Author, Award Nominee, Person
Kristín Marja Baldursdóttir is an Icelandic writer born on 21 January 1949 in Hafnarfjörður. She received her degree in 1991 from the University of Iceland in the fields of German and Icelandic. Her first novel Mávahlátur became a play and film. Her...