If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Martig:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Books about Martig:
- Inspired by Nature - Jun 1987 by Martig
- EAVDI Yearbook 2013: Reviews in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging (Volume 10) - Sep 2, 2013 by Mary-Elizabeth Raw and Allison Zwingenberger
- EAVDI Yearbook 2014: Reviews in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging (Volume 11) - Sep 12, 2014 by Allison Zwingenberger and Mike French
- EAVDI Yearbook 2012: European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Ltd - Sep 13, 2012 by Sandra Martig and Regine Hagen
- A Boy's Tale - Oct 19, 2014 by Paulette Martig and Toby Mikle
- Leitfaden zu dem vom nämlichen Verfasser erschienenen Lehrbuch für den Religionsunterrischt in der Volksschule... - Mar 6, 2013 by Emanuel Martig
- Lehrbuch für den confessionslosen Religionsunterricht in der Volksschule: Vom schweizerischen Verein für freies... - Mar 11, 2013 by Emanuel Martig
- Peace - A Topic in European History Text-Books? - Dec 31, 1985 by Caspar Kuhlmann and Martin Rooney
- Vocabulaire thématique d'espagnol contemporain - May 5, 1998 by Delporte and Martig
- Vocabulaire thÃ©matique espagnol contemporain (French Edition) - by Janine Martig
Wiki information Martig:
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Martigues is a commune northwest of Marseille. It is part of the Bouches-du-Rhône department in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region on the eastern end of the Canal de Caronte. A direct translation from the Martigues Tourisme Website reveals the...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Administrative Division, Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, Location
Martigny is the capital of the French-speaking district of Martigny in the canton of Valais in Switzerland. It lies at an elevation of 471 meters, and its population is approximately 15000 inhabitants. It is a junction of roads joining Italy, France...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Martignacco is a comune in the Province of Udine in the Italian region Friuli-Venezia Giulia, located about 70 kilometres northwest of Trieste and about 9 kilometres northwest of Udine. Martignacco borders the following municipalities: Basiliano,...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Martignat is a commune in the Ain department in eastern France.
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
The district of Martigny is a district in the canton of Valais in Switzerland. It has a population of 44,359.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Martignano is a small town and comune of 1,770 inhabitants in the province of Lecce in Apulia, Italy. It is part of Salento and is one of the nine towns of Grecìa Salentina, an area where an ancient Greek dialect is spoken.
- FC Martigues
- Football team, Sports Team, Organization
FC Martigues play in the Championnat de France amateur, which is the fourth level of football in France. The club was formed in 1921 and played regional football until the early 1970s when the club gained promotion to the professional Second...
- Statistical region, Location
Martignargues is a commune in the Gard department in southern France.
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Martigna is a commune in the Jura department in Franche-Comté in eastern France.
- Eric Martig
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Eric Martig is an actor