If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Maseko:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Songs about Maseko:
- John Maseko by Thokoza from the Album Abakhongi
- John Maseko by Myzozo Black Fatha from the Album New 2002 Seanamarena
Books about Maseko:
- William Wellington Gqoba: Isizwe Esinembali: Xhosa Histories and Poetry (1873-1888) (Publications of the Opland... - Apr 1, 2015 by Jeff Opland and Wandile Kuse
- Die Avonture van Pinocchio - Jun 20, 2013 by Xolisa Guzula and Pamella Maseko
- Job Maseko - Unarmed but Dangerous (Africa Illustrated Book 4) - Jul 24, 2013 by Nic Buchanan and Raymond Whitcher
- D.L.P. Yali-Manisi: Iimbali Zamanyange: Historical Poems (Publications of the Opland Collection of Xhosa Literature) - Apr 1, 2015 by Jeff Opland and Pamela Maseko
- Z P R A: Zimbabwe People's Revolutionary Army - Oct 3, 2008 by Ngwana Maseko Zwangendaba
- The Best I Was Created To Be - Sep 3, 2015 by Lonwabo Maseko
- Aspects of behavior, ecology and vectorial capacity of tsetse flies: Ecological and behavioural studies on Glossina... - Aug 13, 2015 by Alikhadio Maseko and Harrison Chitambo
- Whatever Happened to Love - Feb 8, 2015 by Thokozani S. B. Maseko
- Our Orality Is Our Collective History As Maseko Ngoni: Revitalizing Memory in Honour of Ubuntu - Sep 2, 2010 by Devi Mucina
- The man who farms water.(Zephania Phiri Maseko's swales): An article from: Synthesis/Regeneration - Jun 3, 2009 by Brad Lancaster
Wiki information Maseko:
- Zola Maseko
- Person, Film director, Topic
Zola Maseko is a Swazi film director and screenwriter. He is noted for his documentary films related to xenophobia.
- Gertrude Maseko
- Woman, Person
Gertrude Maseko is the incumbent First Lady of Malawi. She married President Peter Mutharika on 21 June 2014. Maseko originates from the village of Kapasule in Balaka District. She was a member of the National Assembly for the DPP between 2009 and...
- Andries Maseko
- Deceased Person, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Andries "Six Mabone" Maseko was a South African football striker who played for Moroka Swallows, San Jose Earthquakes, Washington Diplomats and Phoenix Inferno.
- Sizo Maseko
- Person, Measured person, Athlete
Sizophila Sabelo Maseko is a South African rugby union player, currently playing with the Leopards. His regular position is winger.
- Job Maseko
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Job Maseko or Job Masego MM was a South African soldier during World War II, serving in the Native Military Corps. Maseko worked as a delivery man in the South African town of Springs before volunteering for service in the Native Military Corps....
- Owen Maseko
- Man, Person
Owen Maseko is a Zimbabwean visual artist and installation artist, described as "one of Zimbabwe's most prominent artists". In March 2010, he was arrested "less than 24 hours after his new exhibition opened" at the National Gallery in Bulawayo. His...
- Themba Maseko
- Spokesperson, Person
Themba James Maseko is the current CEO of the Government Communication and Information Systems and spokesperson for the government of South Africa. He was appointed to the position on 14 June 2006 by then-Minister in the Presidency Essop Pahad,...
- Tshepo Maseko
- Actor, Award Winner, Film actor, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Topic, Person
Tshepo Maseko is a 2011 Golden Horn Award winning actor.
- Maseko v Maseko
Maseko v Maseko, heard in the Witwatersrand Local Division by Lazarus AJ from 22 to 25 October, 1990, with judgment handed down on 16 November, is an important case in South African contract law, with its stipulation, on the question of legality,...
- Thulani Maseko
Thulani Rudolf Maseko is a Swaziland human rights lawyer. He was born at Luhleko, a place near Bhunya in Swaziland's Manzini Region. On the 18th of March 2014, Thulani was jailed for contempt of court after criticising Swaziland's judicial system. In...