If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Masri:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Masri:
- hey look its that masri guy i saw a bunch of masris down the street, they must be having some sort of masri concert
Songs about Masri:
- Christmas Is (Feat. Mark Masri) by Jim Brickman from the Album The Hymns & Carols Of Christmas
- (Your Love) The Greatest Gift of All (feat. Mark Masri and Jim Brickman) by Amy Sky from the Album The Lights of December
- A Christmas Time With You (Feat. Mark Masri & Stephan Moccio) by Rosanna Riverso from the Album A Christmas Time With You (feat. Mark Masri & Stephan Moccio)
- Don't Save It All For Christmas Day (feat. Mark Masri) by Toronto Mass Choir from the Album A Christmas Gift
- Muwashahat Masri by Jalal Joubi from the Album Dance of the Seven Veils - Sultry Music for Bellydance
- Ana el masri (chant traditionnel) by Yared Gabriel from the Album Adieu Bonaparte
- Ayyub el-Masri (2/4)[feat. Suzanne Meyers Sawa & Michel Merhej Baklouk] by George Dimitri Sawa from the Album Egyptian Music Appreciation and Practice for Bellydancers
- Darig Masri by Mahmoud Fadl from the Album The Drummers Of The Nile
- Darig Masri by Mahmoud Fadl from the Album For Oriental Dancers (Bonus Track Version)
- Darig Masri by Mahmoud Fadl from the Album For Oriental Dancers
Books about Masri:
- Science Fiction: Stories and Contexts - Dec 19, 2008 by Heather Masri
- Science Fiction, Compact Edition: Stories and Contexts - Aug 15, 2014 by Heather Masri
- Connecting with Muslims: A Guide to Communicating Effectively - Mar 31, 2014 by Fouad Masri and Josh McDowell
- 100 Questions And Answers About Sports Nutrition & Exercise (100 Questions & Answers about) - Feb 22, 2010 by Lilah Al-Masri and Simon Bartlett
- Clinical Applications of Digital Dental Technology - Jun 15, 2015 by Radi Masri and Carl Driscoll
- Is the Injeel Corrupted? - Jan 1, 2006 by Fouad Masri
- Do Christians Worship Three Gods? - Jan 1, 2014 by Fouad Masri
- Ambassadors to Muslims: Building Bridges to the Gospel - Nov 2, 2011 by Fouad Masri
- Adha In The Injeel - Jan 1, 2004 by Fouad Masri
- Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part Two): An Intermediate Course in Arabic - Oct 13, 2013 by Munther Younes and Hanada Al-Masri
Movies about Masri:
- Films of Masri & Chamoun: Frontiers of Dreams and Fears & Children of Shatila2009 NR
- Jim Brickman: A Christmas Celebration DVD With Anne Cochran, Mark Masri, Tracy Silverman
- Mai Masri 3 DVD Pack : 33 Days (2007) - Beirut Diaries (2006)- Frontiers of Dreams & Fears2001
- IntelCenter: Know Thy Enemy Terrorism DVD Series: al-Qaeda V043: Abu Jihad al-Masri: Communique from Those Adhering...
- Films of Mai Masri & Jean Chamoun : War Generation Beirut (1989) & Suspended Dreams1989 NR
Wiki information Masri:
- Khalid El-Masri
- Man, Person
Khalid El-Masri is a German and Lebanese citizen who was mistakenly abducted by the Macedonian police, and handed over to the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. While in CIA custody, he was flown to Afghanistan, where he was held in a black site,...
- Abu Hamza al-Masri
- Preacher, Topic, Identity, Person
Mustafa Kamel Mustafa, also known as Abu Hamza al-Masri, or simply Abu Hamza, is an Egyptian cleric who was the imam of Finsbury Park Mosque in London, England, where he preached Islamic fundamentalism and militant Islamism. In 2004, Hamza was...
- Hazem El Masri
- Rugby Player, Award Winner, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Hazem El Masri is a Lebanese-Australian professional rugby league footballer of the 1990s and 2000s. An Australia and Lebanon international, and New South Wales State of Origin representative winger, he played his entire club football career with the...
- Mark Masri
- Pop Artist, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Featured artist, Award Nominee, Musical Artist
Mark Masri is a Canadian singer, songwriter and producer of pop, classical and inspirational songs. He also plays the piano. He is signed to EMI record label. He has released five albums: Mark Masri, La Voce, Christmas Is..., A Christmas Time with...
- Bashar Masri
- Businessperson, Person
Bashar Masri is a Palestinian American entrepreneur, born in Nablus, Palestinian territories in 1961 and raised there, educated in Egypt and the United States. Trained in chemical engineering and with a background in management consulting, Bashar...
- Munib al-Masri
- Businessperson, Person
Munib Rashid al-Masri, also known as the "Duke of Nablus", "the Godfather", and the "Palestinian Rothschild", is a Palestinian industrialist, statesman, and patriarch of the al-Masri family, currently serving as chairman of the Edgo Group, a...
- Abu Ayyub al-Masri
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Politician, Person, Topic, Organization founder, Organization member
Abu Ayyub al-Masri, also known as Abu Hamza al-Muhajir and other aliases was an active combatant of al-Qaeda and a senior aide to former leader of Al-Qaeda in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. When Zarqawi was killed in a U.S. airstrike on 7 June 2006,...
- Taher al-Masri
- Politician, Person, Chivalric Order Member
Taher Nashat al-Masri is a Jordanian of Palestinian origin who served as Prime Minister of Jordan from 19 June 1991 to 21 November 1991. He opposed the invasion of Iraq but reportedly wanted the Americans to stay in Iraq and keep it "out of the hands...
- Saeed al-Masri
- Deceased Person, Organization founder, Person
Mustafa Ahmed Muhammad Uthman Abu al-Yazid, better known as Saeed al-Masri or simply al-Masri, was an Egyptian who was alleged to have acted as the financial chief for al-Qaeda. Along with Mahfouz Ould al-Walid and Saif al-Adel, al-Masri was believed...
- Mai Masri
- Film director, Topic, Person
Mai Masri is a U.S.-educated Palestinian filmmaker who has directed nine films.