Meaning : Unknown, Gift Of God, Gift from God, Gift of God,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), MA thye US, mah-TEE-ahs (German), mə-THIE-əs (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Matthias:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Matthias:
- Matthias is a baby boy's name of German, Greek and Hebrew origin. The name is used across Europe in a variety of variant forms as both a given name and a surname. In the Hebrew bible, Matthias was the disciple selected to replace Judas as an apostle.
- English Meaning: The name Matthias is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Matthias is: Gift of God.
- American Meaning: The name Matthias is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Matthias is: Gift of God.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Matthias is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Matthias is: Gift of the Lord; Gift from God.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Matthias is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Matthias is: The gift of the Lord.
- Variant of Matthaios (see MATTHEW) which appears in the New Testament as the name of the apostle chosen to replace the traitor Judas Iscariot. This was also the name of kings of Hungary, including Matthias I who made important reforms to the kingdom in the 15th century.
Expression information Matthias:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Matthias:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Matthias:
- Delicate Dance (Matthias Solo) (MTV Unplugged) by Scorpions from the Album MTV Unplugged
- Creole Love Call (feat. Matthias Seuffert, Engelbert Wrobel) by Frank Muschalle Trio from the Album Mellow Blues
- I Could Sing of Your Love Forever (feat. Tracey Matthia Dugas, Fsp) by Daughters of St. Paul from the Album Sing Your Praise
- La Gringa (Matthias Heilbronn remix) by Candela All Stars from the Album La Concha
- Boujuma (Matthias Meyer Remix) by Alex Niggemann from the Album Best Of Soulfooled - 4 Year Anniversary
- Baby Don't Lie (Dave Matthias Remix) by Gwen Stefani from the Album Baby Don't Lie (The Remixes)
- The Funk Phenomena (Matthias Edit #2) by Armand Van Helden, Old School Junkies from the Album The Funk Phenomena (Remixes)
- O Saviour Bless Us Ere We Go (St Matthias) [Instrumental Version] by John Keys from the Album Devotional Hymns, Vol. 2 (Organ Accompaniments)
- The Funk Phenomena (Matthias Edit #1) by Armand Van Helden, Old School Junkies from the Album The Funk Phenomena (Remixes)
- Amen (Matthias Meyer Regrooved Mix) by Mathame from the Album Evangea
Books about Matthias:
- The Kingdom of Matthias: A Story of Sex and Salvation in 19th-Century America - Apr 2, 2012 by Paul E. Johnson and Sean Wilentz
- The Kingdom of Matthias: A Story of Sex and Salvation in 19th-Century America - Aug 3, 1995 by Paul E. Johnson and Sean Wilentz
- Christology: True God, True Man (Catholic Basics: A Pastoral Ministry Series) - May 1, 2009 by Matthias Neuman and Thomas P. Walters PhD
- The Cry of the Teacher's Soul - Jul 14, 2015 by Laurie R. Matthias
- Running Linux - Jan 1, 2006 by Matthias Kalle Dalheimer and Matt Welsh
- CT Teaching Manual: A Systematic Approach to CT Reading - Nov 24, 2010 by Matthias Hofer
- The Matthias Ring (Romantic Suspense, Contemporary Romance) - Nov 25, 2013 by Rebecca Forster
- 4 Ezra and 2 Baruch: Translations, Introductions, and Notes - Nov 1, 2013 by Michael E. Stone and Matthias Henze
- Systematic Reviews in Health Care: Meta-Analysis in Context - Mar 5, 2001 by Matthias Egger and George Davey-Smith
- The Mysteries of Christianity - Aug 1, 2008 by Matthias Joseph Scheeben
Movies about Matthias:
- Wagner - Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg / Bernd Weikl, Siegfried Jerusalem, MariAnne Haggander, Hermann Prey,...1984 NR
- Bach - Mass in B Minor / Ruth Holton, Matthias Rexroth, Christoph Genz, Klaus Mertens, Georg Christoph Biller2000 NR
- A Little Chaos (DVD) Region 3** Import ** / Kate Winslet, Matthias Schoenaerts, Alan Rickman PG-13
- Matthias Reim - Unendlich Live Unrated
- Todo Un Hombre (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2012) Matthias Schweighöfer; Sibel Kekilli; Elyas2012 Unrated
- Matthias Richling Special, Zwerch trifft Fell, 1 DVD
- Cyberzone (Droid Gunner) DVD Marc Singer Matthias Hues --- REGION ALL1995 NR
- Choosing Matthias
- Matthias Reim - Morgenrot *** Europe Zone ***2002
- Matthias Schweighöfer Collection - What a Man/Schlussmacher Unrated
Wiki information Matthias:
- Matthias Corvinus
- Monarch, Deceased Person, Family member, Person, Noble person, Name source, Organization founder, Person Or Being In Fiction
Matthias Corvinus, also called Matthias I, was King of Hungary and Croatia from 1458. After conducting several military campaigns, he was elected King of Bohemia in 1469 and adopted the title Duke of Austria in 1487. He was the son of John Hunyadi,...
- Matthias, Holy Roman Emperor
- Monarch, Deceased Person, Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Family member, Person
Matthias was Holy Roman Emperor from 1612, King of Hungary and Croatia from 1608 and King of Bohemia from 1611. He was a member of the House of Habsburg.
- Saint Matthias
- Deceased Person, Person, Name source
Matthias, according to the Acts of the Apostles, was the apostle chosen by the believers to replace Judas Iscariot following Judas' betrayal of Jesus and his subsequent suicide. His calling as an apostle is unique in that his appointment was not made...
- Matthias Reim
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Award Nominee, Musician, Record Producer, Person, Lyricist, Composer
Matthias Reim is a German singer-songwriter. His 1990 single "Verdammt, ich lieb' dich", was a hit in several European countries, and spent sixteen consecutive weeks at the No.1 spot in the German charts. He unexpectedly returned 23 years later to...
- Matthias Schoenaerts
- Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, Person, Award Nominee
Matthias Schoenaerts is a Belgian actor. He made his film debut at the age of 15 in Daens, which was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film. He is best known for his roles as Filip in Loft, Jacky Vanmarsenille in Bullhead, Ali...
- Matthias Sammer
- Soccer, Football player, Football team manager, Athlete, Identity, Award Winner, Person, Measured person
Matthias Sammer is a retired German footballer and coach who is now working as sporting director of FC Bayern Munich. He played as a defensive midfielder, and later in his career as a sweeper. With Borussia Dortmund as a player, Sammer won the...
- Matthias Grünewald
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Person, Author, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person
Matthias Grünewald was a German Renaissance painter of religious works who ignored Renaissance classicism to continue the style of late medieval Central European art into the 16th century. His first name is also given as Mathis and his surname as...
- Matthias Steiner
- Weightlifter, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Film actor, Award Nominee
Matthias Steiner is a retired Austrian-German weightlifter, and Olympic gold medalist. As a native Austrian, he competed for Austria internationally from 1998 to 2005, in European Championships, World Championships, and the 2004 Summer Olympics. From...
- Matthias Jakob Schleiden
- Botanist, Academic, Influence Node, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Matthias Jakob Schleiden was a German botanist and co-founder of the cell theory, along with Theodor Schwann and Rudolf Virchow. Born in Hamburg, Schleiden was educated at Heidelberg, then practiced law in Hamburg, but soon developed his love for the...
- Matthias Ginter
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Matthias Lukas Ginter is a German footballer who plays as a centre back for Borussia Dortmund.