Meaning : From the Old English maedwe meaning 'meadow'., Field Of Grass Or Vegetation, Meadow, Field of Grass or Vegetation,
Pronunciation : (MED-o), MED-o , MED oh,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Meadow:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Meadow:
- Meadow is a feminine name that comes from the English vocabulary word for a grassy field. It has connotations of beauty and freedom around it but otherwise has no meaning independent of its dictionary meaning. It is found in English speaking countries.
- From the English word meadow, ultimately from Old English mædwe.
Definition funny of Meadow:
- Guy 1: "I met this really cool girl last night. Her name was beautiful, and unique. It was Meadow." Guy 2: "I want to get me some of Meadow. Like DAMMMN."
- Mah home girl regina is in the meadows right now.
- Man, i'm totally going to Meadows the new guy - I'm looking to make assistant to the manager next review!
- meadows is coming, duck!
- Inspector I: Hey what's up meadow? Meadow: How does my hiney look in these jeans? Rub my back. Inspector I: Go see Joe meadow. Meadow: Don't call me meadow. You're weird
Songs about Meadow:
- Meadow of Trust (feat. Saba) [Explicit] by Skyzoo from the Album Music For My Friends [Explicit]
- Grantchester Meadows (2011 Remastered Version) by Pink Floyd from the Album Ummagumma (2011 Remastered Version)
- Meadows (Album Version) by Joe Walsh from the Album The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get
- Meadows of Heaven by Gregorian from the Album Masters of Chant: Chapter VII
- Green Forests, Lush Meadows And A Soft Rain Falling by Pure Sounds from the Album Pure Sounds
- Washoe Meadows by Mars Lasar from the Album Tahoe Spirit
- Strange Meadow Lark by The Dave Brubeck Quartet from the Album Ken Burns Jazz-Dave Brubeck
- Over in the Meadow by Mary Behan Miller from the Album Over In The Meadow
- The Whole Chicken Soup/ The Bird In The Bush/ The New-Mown Meadow/ The Silver Spear by Kevin Burke and Mícheál Ó Domhnaill from the Album Promenade
- Meadows Of Heaven by Nightwish from the Album Dark Passion Play
Books about Meadow:
- The Meadow - Apr 15, 1993 by James Galvin
- Meadows - Jun 1, 2004 by Christopher Lloyd and Erica Hunningher
- A Buzz in the Meadow: The Natural History of a French Farm - Apr 28, 2015 by Dave Goulson
- Over in the Meadow - Jan 1, 1995 by Olive A. Wadsworth and Ezra Jack Keats
- The Meadows - Sep 15, 2015 by Debra Ann Davis
- Andrew Henry's Meadow - Jul 5, 2012 by Doris Burn
- Angelica the Angel Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Special Edition) - Sep 29, 2015 by Daisy Meadows
- In My Meadow (In My... (Chronicle)) - Dec 30, 2009 by Sara Gillingham and Lorena Siminovich
- Mail Order Bride: Rayne's Meadow: Inspirational Historical Western (Pioneer Wilderness Romance Book 2) - Jul 15, 2015 by Katie Wyatt
- Secretariat's Meadow - Sep 10, 2010 by Kate Chenery Tweedy and Leeanne Meadows Ladin
Movies about Meadow:
- ESOVISION Relaxation WATER MEADOW2007 NR CC
- Miss Meadows2014 CC
- ESOVISION Relaxation FLOWER MEADOW2007 NR CC
- The White Meadows (Keshtzar Haye Sepid) (English Subtitled)2013 NR
- Miss Meadows2014 Unrated
- The White Meadows (Keshtzar Haye Sepid) - Amazon.com Exclusive2013
- Jimmy Page & Robert Plant: Live At Irvine Meadows2008
- Kingsley's Meadow - Munch, Munch, Where's My Lunch?1999 NR by Tony Salerno
- Klangbad: Avant-garde in the Meadows2010 NR
- Sea Meadow2011 CC
Wiki information Meadow:
- Location, Geographical Feature
A meadow is a field habitat vegetated by primarily grass and other non-woody plants. Meadows have ecological importance because they are open, sunny areas that attract and support flora and fauna that couldn't thrive in other conditions. Meadows may...
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Poa is a genus of about 500 species of grasses, native to the temperate regions of both hemispheres. Common names include meadow-grass, bluegrass, tussock, and speargrass. "Poa" is Greek for fodder. Poa are members of the Pooideae subfamily of the...
- East Meadow
- HUD Foreclosure Area, US Census Designated Place, Identity, Location, Dated location, HUD County Place, Statistical region
East Meadow is a hamlet and census-designated place in Nassau County, New York, United States. East Meadow is an unincorporated area in the Town of Hempstead. Its name is derived from being the meadow of Hempstead Plains east of the Meadow Brook....
- Biological Species, Ingredient, Food, Organism Classification
Filipendula ulmaria, commonly known as meadowsweet or mead wort, is a perennial herb in the family Rosaceae that grows in damp meadows. It is native throughout most of Europe and Western Asia. It has been introduced and naturalised in North...
- Meadow vole
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
The meadow vole, sometimes called the field mouse or meadow mouse, is a North American vole found across Canada, Alaska and the northern United States. Its range extends further south along the Atlantic coast. One subspecies, the Florida salt marsh...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Dated location
Meadow is a town in Millard County, Utah, United States. The population was 254 at the 2000 census. Originally called Meadow Creek, the town is located about eight miles south of Fillmore.
- HUD County Place, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region
Meadow is a town in Terry County, Texas, United States. The population was 593 at the 2010 census.
- Meadow pipit
- Organism Classification
The meadow pipit is a small passerine bird which breeds in much of the northern half of Europe and also northwestern Asia, from southeastern Greenland and Iceland east to just east of the Ural Mountains in Russia, and south to central France and...
- Meadow Lake
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Meadow Lake is a city in the boreal forest of northwestern Saskatchewan, Canada. Its location is about 246 kilometres northeast of Lloydminster and 156 kilometres north of North Battleford. On November 9, 2009, it officially became Saskatchewan's...
- Meadow buttercup
- Biological Species, Organism Classification, Food
Ranunculus acris is a species of flowering plant in the family Ranunculaceae, and is one of the more common buttercups across Europe and temperate Eurasia. Common names include meadow buttercup, tall buttercup and giant buttercup.