If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Meinderts:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Meinderts:
- girl: omgg. your guitar playing is soo ah-mazzing. i'm in love with you forever. Meindert: yes, it is. and of course you are. I'm Meinie. girl: this one time i was camping and i wa- Meindert: do you know the first thing said on the radio? I do. girl: ehh, no.. as i was saying i was doi- Meindert: It was Mary had a little lamb. hah. i win.
Songs about Meinderts:
- Meindert De Hond Speelt Gitaar by Luisterverhaaltjes from the Album De Allerleukste Honden Verhaaltjes
Books about Meinderts:
- The Last little Cat - Apr 4, 2012 by Meindert DeJong and Jim McMullan
- Along Came a Dog (Harper Trophy Books) - Sep 24, 1980 by Meindert DeJong and Maurice Sendak
- The Wheel on the School - Apr 5, 1972 by Meindert DeJong and Maurice Sendak
- The House of Sixty Fathers - Aug 28, 1987 by Meindert DeJong and Maurice Sendak
- Shadrach (Harper Trophy Books) - Sep 24, 1980 by Meindert DeJong and Maurice Sendak
- The Easter Cat - Jan 28, 1991 by Meindert Dejong and Lillian Hoban
- The Singing Hill - 1962 by Meindert DeJong and Maurice Sendak
- Almost All-white Rabbity Cat - Jan 1, 1972 by Meindert DeJong
- By Meindert DeJong Hurry Home, Candy [Library Binding] - Jan 16, 1953
- Journey from Peppermint Street - Jun 1969 by Meindert De Jong
Wiki information Meinderts:
- Koos Meinderts
- Scriptwriter, Film story contributor, Musical Artist, Topic, Musician, Person
Koos Meinderts is a writer.
- Christien Meindertsma
- Person, Film producer, Film director
Christien Meindertsma is a Dutch artist and designer.
- Paul Meinderts
- Person, Musical Artist
- Karang Mas
Karang Mas or Karang Mas Shoal is a reef located off the northeastern tip of the island of Java, about 15 km offshore at the southern entrance to Madura Strait. The reef was known as Meinderts Reef. It carried a lighthouse which had existed in the...
- Jekkers & Koos
- Musical Group, Musical Artist