Meaning : Chinese Surname, Meng is a Chinese name meaning 'savage' or 'energetic'.,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (m-Oh-ng ),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Meng:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Meng:
- yo meng, let's eat some tacos; it's crunch time!
- Yo meng! Sup meng diddy meng meng!
- Meng, you ate my taco!
- thats gay meng meng, thats messy
- Mang, look at all of those meng over durr.
- Meng is the best name ever.
- you can use it like: whatsup meng?
Songs about Meng:
- Lady Meng Jiang by Chinese Plucked Instruments Quintet from the Album Classic Instrumental Music Vol. 16: Chinese Quintet Of Plucked Instruments
- Just A Dream (Meng Yi Chang) by Oilivia Ong from the Album Olivia Live
- Yi Ren You Yi Ge Meng Xiang by Vivian Lai from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Lucky Meng by Lucky Meng from the Album Lucky Meng
- Tian Cai Bai Chi Meng (Album Version) by Sam Hui from the Album Sam Hui 90' Dian Ying Jin Qu Jing Xuan (20th Anniversary Edition)
- Aston's Groove (feat. Gabriel Bello, Stephfon, Charnel Allen & Meng Gu Zu) by The Aston Grey Project from the Album Chill Lounge
- Ban Meng Ban Xiang (Album Version) by Alan Tam from the Album Shou Lin Ying Shi Ge
- Jiu Meng He Chu Xin (Album Version) by Teresa Teng from the Album Xiao Cheng Jing Dian
- Meng Xiang Qi Dong by Jay Chou from the Album Opus 12
- Meng Po Tang (Album Version) by Chris Yu from the Album Snow in May
Books about Meng:
- Search Inside Yourself: The Unexpected Path to Achieving Success, Happiness (and World Peace) - Sep 2, 2014 by Chade-Meng Tan and Daniel Goleman
- Practical Guide for Clinical Neurophysiologic Testing: EEG - Nov 11, 2009 by Thoru Yamada MD and Elizabeth Meng BA R.EEG/EP T
- Days of our Lives 50 Years - Oct 27, 2015 by Greg Meng
- The Mountain Poems of Meng Hao-Jan - Jan 5, 2004 by Meng Hao-jan, and David Hinton
- French General: A Year of Jewelry: 36 Projects with Vintage Beads - Jan 6, 2015 by Kaari Meng
- French-Inspired Jewelry: Creating with Vintage Beads, Buttons & Baubles - Sep 1, 2007 by Kaari Meng
- The French-Inspired Home, with French General - Oct 28, 2006 by Kaari Meng
- Beginning Android 4 Application Development - Mar 6, 2012 by Wei-Meng Lee
- A Dream in Red Mansions (Hong Lou Meng) (Chinese Edition) -- BookDNA Chinese Classics - Jan 1, 2013 by Cao XueQin
- The Meng (1630) and Shamhart (1147) Family History and Genealogy in Deutschland and America. - Jun 18, 2012 by James L. Meng
Movies about Meng:
- Red Wolf2005 Unrated
- Red Wolf / Awaken Punch2002 NR
- Spirit of Bruce Lee2008
- Rad Masion Dream2006
- Challenge the Dragon / The Needle Avenger2010 Unrated
- Her Name Is Cat 2-Journey to Death2001 Unrated
- Bless This House1998 by Bill Tung and Deborah Dik
- Hua xin meng li ren1998 R by Choi-Yin Chan and Frankie Chan
- Jin yu liang yuan hong lou meng1998 by Brigitte Lin and Sylvia Chang
- My Heart Is That Eternal Rose1998 by Kenny Bee and Joey Wang
Wiki information Meng:
- Tonga Fifita
- Wrestler, Film actor, TV Personality, Person
Tonga "Meng" 'Uli'uli Fifita is a semi-retired Tongan professional wrestler, known for his appearances in both World Championship Wrestling and the World Wrestling Federation. In WCW, he wrestled under the name Meng; in the WWF, he wrestled under the...
- Lü Meng
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Lü Meng, courtesy name Ziming, was a military general serving under the warlord Sun Quan in the late Eastern Han dynasty. Early in his career, he fought in several battles under the banner of Sun Ce – Sun Quan's elder brother and predecessor – and...
- Joey Meng
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person, TV Actor
Joey Meng Yee-man is a Hong Kong actress, model, and beauty spokesperson. She originally worked for ATV, but later moved over to TVB..
- Governmental Jurisdiction, Indian state, Statistical region, Filming location, Kingdom, Dated location, Administrative Division, Location
Sikkim is a landlocked Indian state located in the Himalayan mountains. The state is bordered by Nepal to the west, China's Tibet Autonomous Region to the north and east, and Bhutan to the east. The Indian state of West Bengal lies to the south. With...
- Meng Jia
- Mandopop Artist, Musician, Person, Musical Artist
Meng Jia, commonly known as Jia, is a Chinese singer and actress. She is a member of the South Korean girl group miss A, which debuted under JYP Entertainment in 2010. Jia is considered one of the four best-known female celebrities of Chinese origin...
- Wang Meng
- Speed Skater, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Wang Meng is a Chinese short track speed skater. She is a four-time Olympic Champion and 2008 and 2009 Overall World Champion. She is the most decorated Chinese Winter Olympic athlete ever with four Olympic gold medals, a silver and a bronze. Wang...
- Grace Meng
- Politician, Person, U.S. Congressperson
Grace Meng is an American lawyer and a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives, representing New York's 6th congressional district in the New York City borough of Queens, which includes neighborhoods like Bayside, Flushing,...
- Inner Mongolia
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, Chinese autonomous region, Administrative Division
Inner Mongolia, officially Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region or Nei Mongol Autonomous Region, is an autonomous region of the People's Republic of China, located in the north of the country, containing most of China's border with Mongolia and a small...
- Meng Tian
- Deceased Person, Military Person, Person
Meng Tian was a general of the Qin dynasty who distinguished himself in campaigns against the Xiongnu and in the construction of the Great Wall of China. He was the elder brother of Meng Yi. He descended from a great line of military generals and...
- Meng Jianzhu
- Person, Identity, Politician
Meng Jianzhu is a Chinese politician and a member of the Politburo of the Communist Party of China since 2012. He is currently the Secretary of Central Political and Legal Affairs Commission of the Communist Party of China and the successor to Zhou...