Meaning : God of Trade, Mechandise, God Of Trade,
Pronunciation : MEHR cure ree, MURK-yə-ree (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mercury:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Mercury:
- Mercury is an uncommon baby boy's name of Latin origin. In Roman mythology, Mercury who was a messenger who wore winged sandals. He was the god of trade, thieves and travel. It is also the name of the closest planet to the sun in the solar system.
- Latin Meaning: The name Mercury is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Mercury is: Messenger of the gods.
- From the Latin Mercurius, probably derived from Latin mercari "to trade" or merces "wages". This was the name of the Roman god of trade, merchants, and travellers, later equated with the Greek god Hermes. This is also the name of the first planet in the solar system.
Definition funny of Mercury:
- James developed severe schizophrenia within two years of working at a mercury factory.
- Mercury is the fastest planet
- Mercury has been visited by the spacecraft Mariner 10 and MESSENGER. Please Mercury, may my courier reach Julius Octavius in time. Freddie Mercury ROCKED. Make sure you don't bite the thermometer too hard, or you'll get shards of glass in your mouth and a few drops of mercury down your throat.
- hi, i'm visiting mercury. i died 3 minutes before landing.
- 1) Young Steve broke open the thermometer and tasted the red stuff inside, called mercury. 2) No humans can ever inhabit the planet Mercury, because one side of the planet is too hot, while the other side is too cold. 3) Mr. Poe recently bought a 1999 Mercury Villiager, because his 1988 Honda Accord exploded. 4) "John is being such a mercury today," remarked Joanne, "He is wearing a spandex jumpsuit for no reason and he keeps ending everything he says with "Darling" or "Dear"."
- Look out for the Mercury, you dont want to get sucked into the well, very bad things can happen to you.
- shoot your mercury all over my face
Expression information Mercury:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Mercury:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Mercury:
- The Mercury by Turnpike Troubadours from the Album Turnpike Troubadours
- Mercury in Retrograde by Septillion from the Album Yoga Studio Music
- Mercury Blues by David Lindley from the Album El Rayo-X
- Mercury by Counting Crows from the Album Recovering The Satellites
- Mercury Blues (2003 Digital Remaster) by The Steve Miller Band from the Album Fly Like An Eagle - 30th Anniversary
- Mercury Blues by The Steve Miller Band from the Album Steve Miller Band
- Mercury by Raffaele Rizzi from the Album Toolroom Ibiza 2015, Vol. 2
- Mercury Blues by Alan Jackson from the Album The Greatest Hits Collection
- Harry The Hairy Ape (rerecord of 1963 # 17 Mercury hit) by Ray Stevens from the Album Gitarzan
- Mercury Rises by Really Slow Motion from the Album Charged
Books about Mercury:
- Mercury - Apr 6, 2010 by Hope Larson
- Mercury: An Intimate Biography of Freddie Mercury - Jul 3, 2012 by Lesley-Ann Jones
- Mercury Poisoning: The Undiagnosed Epidemic - Jan 2, 2014 by David Hammond
- Mercury - Dec 6, 2011 by Ariana Reines
- Planet Mercury (New True Books: Space) - Feb 1, 2014 by Ann O. Squire
- Mercury Detoxification Simplified - Aug 20, 2014 by William W. Rasmussen
- Mercury Begins - Aug 22, 2012 by Robert Kroese
- Mercury (Scholastic News Nonfiction Readers: Space Science) - Mar 1, 2008 by Christine Taylor-Butler
- It's All in Your Head: The Link Between Mercury Amalgams and Illness - Jul 1, 1993 by Hal A. Huggins
- Mercury in the Environment: Pattern and Process - May 31, 2012 by Michæl S. Bank
Movies about Mercury:
- Mercury Rising1998 R CC
- Matt Mercury - Plot of the Galactic Mastermind2015 NR
- Queen: Under Review 1946-1991 The Freddie Mercury Story2009 NR
- Queen - The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert2015 Unrated CC
- The Story of Queen: Mercury Rising2011 NR CC
- The Mercury Conspiracy2015 NR CC
- MAINTAINING & SERVICING YOUR MERCURY OUTBOARD MOTOR2012 NR CC
- Mercury Undercover2012 NR CC
- Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert2013 NR
- 12 Monkeys / Mercury Rising / The Jackal1995 R
Wiki information Mercury:
- Chemical Element, Namesake, Literature Subject, Drug ingredient, Visual Art Medium
Mercury is a chemical element with symbol Hg and atomic number 80. It is commonly known as quicksilver and was formerly named hydrargyrum. A heavy, silvery d-block element, mercury is the only metallic element that is liquid at standard conditions...
- Mercury Records
- Record label, Organization, Business Operation, Employer, Award Nominee, Award Winner
Mercury Records is an American-based record label owned by Universal Music Group. In the United States, it operates through Island Records; in the UK, it is distributed by Virgin EMI Records. Since the separation of Island and Def Jam Recordings...
- Project Mercury
- Space program, Film subject, Literature Subject
Project Mercury was the first human spaceflight program of the United States, running from 1959 through 1963. An early highlight of the Space Race, its goal was to put a solo human into Earth orbit and return the person safely, ideally before the...
- Planet, Namesake, Literature Subject, Orbital Relationship, Fictional Setting, Star system body, Celestial Object, Celestial object with coordinate system
Mercury is the smallest and closest to the Sun of the eight planets in the Solar System, with an orbital period of about 88 Earth days. Seen from Earth, it appears to move around its orbit in about 116 days, which is much faster than any other planet...
- The Mercury
- Newspaper, Periodical
The Mercury is a daily newspaper, published in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, by Davies Brothers Pty Ltd, part of News Corp Australia and News Corp. The weekend issues of the paper are called Mercury on Saturday and Sunday Tasmanian.
- Mercury Prize
- Award category
The Mercury Prize, formerly called the Mercury Music Prize and currently known as the Barclaycard Mercury Prize for sponsorship reasons, is an annual music prize awarded for the best album from the United Kingdom and Ireland. It was established by...
- Deity, Name source, Person Or Being In Fiction, Art Subject
Mercury is a major Roman god, being one of the Dii Consentes within the ancient Roman pantheon. He is the patron god of financial gain, commerce, eloquence, messages/communication, travelers, boundaries, luck, trickery and thieves; he is also the...
- Mercury poisoning
- Disease or medical condition, Cause Of Death
Mercury poisoning is a type of metal poisoning and a medical condition caused by exposure to mercury or its compounds. Mercury is a heavy metal occurring in several forms. All of these, except elemental liquid mercury produce toxicity or death with...
- Automotive industry Business, Business Operation, Employer, Organization
Mercury is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company launched in 1938 by Edsel Ford, son of Henry Ford, to market entry-level luxury cars slotted between Ford-branded regular models and Lincoln-branded luxury vehicles, similar to General...
- Mercury-vapor lamp
A mercury-vapor lamp is a gas discharge lamp that uses an electric arc through vaporized mercury to produce light. The arc discharge is generally confined to a small fused quartz arc tube mounted within a larger borosilicate glass bulb. The outer...