Meaning : Lord, Great Lord, Derived from the Welsh element 'mawredd' meaning 'greatness', the name means 'great chief'. May alsp be derived from the Hebrew name Meri meaning 'the sea' or 'bitterness'.,
Pronunciation : MER-ə-dith (English) , ME re dith, (MEHRahDIHTH),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Meredith:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Meredith:
- Meredith is the English form of the male name "Maredudd", and is therefore ultimately of Old Welsh origin. The name is best established in the US, most likely as it was used for a character in the novel National Velvet, published in 1935.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Meredith is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Meredith is: Guardian of the sea. Great chief. This name can be given to children of either gender, but is more common among girls.
- American Meaning: The name Meredith is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Meredith is: Guardian of the sea. Great chief. This name can be given to children of either gender, but is more common among girls.
- From the Welsh name Maredudd or Meredydd, possibly meaning "great lord" or "sea lord". Since the mid-1920s it has been used more often for girls than for boys in English-speaking countries, though it is still a masculine name in Wales. A famous bearer of this name as surname was the English novelist and poet George Meredith (1828-1909).
Definition funny of Meredith:
- Don't let Meredith fool you; she seems stupid but she knows exactly what she's doing. Meredith is literally too good to be true.
- Meredith? Ya? Hey. Yo.
- 1: "Gosh, my best friend is so dumb." 2: "You should go find yourself a Meredith. She'll make everything better." 1: "Gee, thanks!" 1: "What do you think of that Meredith girl?" 2: "I think she's the $*!t :]." "Hey Meredith, pro bono pro bongo?"
- Look at that very very cute creature! It must be a meredith.
- Man your friend is a total Meredith. I wish I had a Meredith type girl.
- omg look at that that meredith shes hilarouise
- i was at this dmb show and this women came up to me and just grabbed my cock-a-lock-a with force.. I knew she had to be Meredith.
Expression information Meredith:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Meredith:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Meredith:
- Contact Redux (feat. Meredith Hagan) by Trocadero from the Album Red vs. Blue: Season 13 (Original Soundtrack)
- Open Up The Heavens ((featuring Andi Rozier and Meredith Andrews) Live) by Vertical Church Band from the Album Live Worship From Vertical Church
- God You Are My God ((featuring Meredith Andrews) Live) by Vertical Church Band from the Album Live Worship From Vertical Church
- Not For A Moment (After All) ((featuring Meredith Andrews) Live) by Vertical Church Band from the Album Live Worship From Vertical Church
- The Coolest Girl (feat. Meredith Stepien) by The Space Tour Cast from the Album The Space Tour
- Frank & Meredith by Mark Adler from the Album Marilyn Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing & Charm School
- Boy Toy (feat. Lauren Lopez & Meredith Stepien) by The Space Tour Cast from the Album The Space Tour
- Open Up The Heavens ((featuring Andi Rozier and Meredith Andrews) Live) by Vertical Church Band from the Album Forever Reign
- The Coolest Girl (feat. Meredith Stepien) by Starkid from the Album Apocalyptour Live
- No Way (feat. Meredith Stepien, Jaime Lyn Beatty & Lauren Lopez) by The Space Tour Cast from the Album The Space Tour
Books about Meredith:
- Hard Limit: Subtitle: The Hacker Series #4 - May 12, 2015 by Meredith Wild
- Meredith: Our Daughter's Murder and the Heartbreaking Quest for the Truth - Apr 26, 2012 by John Kercher
- Hardwired: The Hacker Series #1 - Apr 7, 2015 by Meredith Wild
- Hard Love: The Hacker Series #5 - Sep 15, 2015 by Meredith Wild
- Hardline: The Hacker Series #3 - Apr 7, 2015 by Meredith Wild
- Beyond the Prophecy (Dual Magics Book 3) - Sep 8, 2015 by Meredith Mansfield
- The Egoist (Penguin Classics) - Jan 25, 1979 by George Meredith and George Woodcock
- Blue Jean Chef: Delicious Under Pressure - Oct 1, 2015 by Meredith Laurence
- Hardpressed: The Hacker Series #2 - Apr 7, 2015 by Meredith Wild
- On My Knees (Bridge Book 1) - Mar 13, 2014 by Meredith Wild
Movies about Meredith:
- Meredith Willson's The Music Man2003 NR CC
- Meredith Willson's The Music Man2003 Unrated
- The Music Man1962 G
- Meredith Monk NR CC
- The Joe Pyne TV Show: 1967 Interview of James Meredith2011 NR
- Meredith Monk: Inner Voice2009 NR
- Monkey Monkey Music: The Videos with Meredith LeVande2010 Unrated
- Charlie Rose with Richard Cohen; Meredith Vieira; Kevin Klose2006
- Meredith Willson's The Music Man2003 G by Matthew Broderick and Kristin Chenoweth
- Charlie Rose - Craig Newmark / Robyn Meredith / Wang Guoqing2007
Wiki information Meredith:
- Meredith Corporation
- Corporation, Business Operation, TV station owner, Ranked item, Award Winner, Radio station owner, Consumer company, Issuer, Organization, Employer
The Meredith Corporation is an American media conglomerate based in Des Moines, Iowa, USA. The company has two divisions, National Media and Local Media.
- City/Town/Village, Newspaper circulation area, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Meredith is a town in Belknap County, New Hampshire, USA. The population was 6,241 at the 2010 census. Meredith is situated beside Lake Winnipesaukee. It is home to the Stonedam Island Natural Area and the Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad. Meredith is...
- Burgess Meredith
- Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Theater Director, TV Actor, TV Personality, Film director, Author, Person, TV Director
Oliver Burgess Meredith, known professionally as Burgess Meredith, was an American actor, director, producer, and writer in theater, film, and television. Active for more than six decades, Meredith has been called "a virtuosic actor" who was "one of...
- Meredith Vieira
- Talk show host, TV Personality, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Film producer, TV Producer, Film actor, Identity, Award Winner
Meredith Vieira is an American journalist and talk show and game show host. She is known for serving as the original moderator of the ABC talk show The View, and for co-hosting the long-running NBC News morning news program Today. She is also known...
- Meredith Baxter
- Actor, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Film actor, Person, Identity
Meredith Ann Baxter is an American actress and producer. She is best known for her acting roles including three television series: Family, an ABC television-network drama, Family Ties, an NBC television-network situation comedy, and as a voice...
- Meredith Grey
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Meredith Grey, M.D. is a fictional character from the medical drama television series Grey's Anatomy, which airs on the American Broadcasting Company in the United States. The character was created by series' producer Shonda Rhimes, and is portrayed...
- Meredith College
- College/University, Employer, Educational Institution, Business Operation, Organization, Ranked item, Nonprofit organization, Location, Educational Institution Campus, Endowed Organization
Meredith College is a women's liberal arts college and coeducational graduate school located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Meredith enrolls approximately 2,000 women in its undergraduate programs and 300 men and women in its graduate programs. Meredith...
- Don Meredith
- American football player, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Athlete, Award Winner, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, Measured person
Joseph Don "Dandy Don" Meredith was an American football quarterback, sports commentator and actor. He spent all nine seasons of his professional playing career with the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League. He was named to the Pro Bowl in...
- Meredith Monk
- Composer, Broadcast Artist, Topic, Musical Artist, Film director, Person, Librettist, Film subject, Topic, Musician
Meredith Jane Monk is an American composer, performer, director, vocalist, filmmaker, and choreographer. Since the 1960s, Monk has created multi-disciplinary works which combine music, theatre, and dance, recording extensively for ECM Records.
- Meredith Willson
- Dramatist, Composer, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Person, Lyricist, Film music contributor, Deceased Person, Film story contributor, Author
Robert Meredith Willson was an American composer, songwriter, flutist, conductor and playwright, best known for writing the book, music and lyrics for the hit Broadway musical The Music Man. He wrote three other Broadway musicals, composed symphonies...