Meaning : Cheerful, happy, Cheerful, Happy,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Merry:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Merry:
- Welsh Meaning: The name Merry is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Merry is: Guardian of the sea. Great chief. This name can be given to children of either gender, but is more common among girls.
Definition funny of Merry:
- We shall see the shire again!
- that person is sooo nice...SHES A MERRY!
- Merry, from LotR, was very merry.
- Im not pissed, im just merry!
- 1) Merry Brandybuck joined the Fellowship with his cousins Frodo and Pippin and his friend Samwise. 2) Claire was a merry person.
- Merry Anders appeared in many movies and TV shows.
- No MERRY No Life!!!!!!!!
Expression information Merry:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Merry:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Merry:
- Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - Ryuchi Sakamoto
- Merry Go 'Round by Kacey Musgraves from the Album Same Trailer Different Park
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Tony Elman from the Album Winter Creek
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas by SHONEN Knife from the Album Sweet Christmas
- He Has Come For Us [God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen] by Meredith Andrews from the Album Behold The Savior
- The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You) by Nat King Cole from the Album The Christmas Song
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Ronnie James Dio from the Album We Wish You A Metal XMas...And A Headbanging New Year! [Explicit]
- Have Yourself A Merry Christmas (Live At The Las Vegas Hilton, Las Vegas, NV/2009) by Twisted Sister from the Album A Twisted X-Mas (Live At The Las Vegas Hilton, Las Vegas, NV/2009)
- Merry Happy by Kate Nash from the Album Made of Bricks (Non-EU Version)
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas by Raffi from the Album Raffi's Christmas Album: A Collection Of Christmas Songs For Children
Books about Merry:
- Merry Christmas, Alex Cross -- Free Preview -- The First 18 Chapters - Oct 1, 2012 by James Patterson
- A Shiver of Light (A Merry Gentry Novel) - Apr 28, 2015 by Laurell K. Hamilton
- The Not Very Merry Pout-Pout Fish (A Pout-Pout Fish Adventure) - Sep 8, 2015 by Deborah Diesen and Dan Hanna
- Merry Christmas, Squirrels! - Oct 6, 2015 by Nancy Rose
- Merry in Love (Billionaires in Love Book 5) - Oct 17, 2014 by Nadia Lee
- Our Little Secrets (Montana Romance Book 1) - May 30, 2012 by Merry Farmer
- A Merry Christmas Cookbook - Sep 16, 2014 by Disney Book Group and Disney Storybook Art Team
- Death of an English Muffin (A Merry Muffin Mystery) - Jul 7, 2015 by Victoria Hamilton
- Swallowing Darkness: A Novel (Merry Gentry) - Nov 24, 2009 by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Trail of Hope (Hot on the Trail Book 2) - Nov 24, 2014 by Merry Farmer
Movies about Merry:
- Dream Eater Merry Season 12010 CC
- A Very Merry Mix-Up2013 NR CC
- A Very Merry Mix-Up2013 NR
- Transatlantic Merry Go Round NR CC
- Winnie The Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year2002 G CC
- Merry Christmas, Drake and Josh2013 CC
- VeggieTales: Robin Good and His Not So Merry Men2013 CC
- VeggieTales: Merry Larry and the True Light of Christmas2013 CC
- Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and his Merry Mouse2012 NR CC
- Barney: A Very Merry Christmas - The Movie2011 NR CC
Wiki information Merry:
- Amusement Ride Type, Amusement Ride
A carousel, roundabout, or merry-go-round, is an amusement ride consisting of a rotating circular platform with seats for riders. The "seats" are traditionally in the form of rows of wooden horses or other animals mounted on posts, many of which are...
- Alternative Artist, Record Producer, Social network user, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Merry is a Japanese visual kei rock band formed in Tokyo in 2001. The current member lineup consists of Gara on vocals, Yuu and Kenichi on guitar, Tetsu on bass, and Nero on the drums.
- Meriadoc Brandybuck
- Fictional Character, Theater Character, Film character, Person, Book Character
Meriadoc Brandybuck, usually referred to as Merry, is a fictional character from J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium, featured throughout his most famous work, The Lord of the Rings. A lover of boats and maps, Merry was described as one of...
- Merry Hill Shopping Centre
- Project focus, Structure, Shopping center, Location
Merry Hill is a shopping centre in Brierley Hill near Dudley, West Midlands, England. It was developed between 1985 and 1990, with several expansion and renovation projects taking place since. The original developers and owners were Richardson...
- The Merry Widow
- Adapted Work, Opera, Composition
The Merry Widow is an operetta by the Austro-Hungarian composer Franz Lehár. The librettists, Viktor Léon and Leo Stein, based the story – concerning a rich widow, and her countrymen's attempt to keep her money in the principality by finding her the...
- Merry Pranksters
- Film subject
The Merry Pranksters were a group of people who formed around American author Ken Kesey in 1964. The group promoted the use of psychedelic drugs, then still legal. Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters lived communally at Kesey's homes in California and...
- Merry Christmas
- Contemporary R&B Album, Musical Album
Merry Christmas is the first Christmas album, and the fourth studio album, by American singer, Mariah Carey. Released by Columbia Records on November 1, 1994, the album features cover versions of popular Christmas tunes and original material. Carey...
- The Merry Wives of Windsor
- Book, Written Work, Translated Work, Adapted Work, Play
The Merry Wives of Windsor is a comedy by William Shakespeare, first published in 1602, though believed to have been written prior to 1597. The Windsor of the play's title is a reference to Windsor Castle in Berkshire, England, and though nominally...
- Merry Madagascar
- Animation Film, TV Episode, TV Program, Film, Topic
Merry Madagascar is a Christmas special first broadcast on the NBC network on November 17, 2009, which starred the characters from the Madagascar film series. The story appears to take place sometime between the first and second film. It features...
- God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen
God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen is an English traditional Christmas carol. It is in the Roxburghe Collection, and is listed as no. 394 in the Roud Folk Song Index. It is also known as Tidings of comfort and joy, and by variant incipits, as Come All You...