Meaning : Bright, Ming is a Chinese name meaning 'bright'. It can be used as a name on it's own or added to another such as Ming-Yue, Ming-Hoa or Mig-Ue.,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (m-ih-ng ),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ming:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Ming:
- From Chinese 明 "shining, bright, clear" or 铭 "engrave".
Definition funny of Ming:
Daddy, I want to be like Ming when I grow up and be worshipped by followers. Don't be silly no mere mortal can be as godly as the great and merciful Ming.
- Jam: can i pinch your nipples? Ming:no Jam: can i light you on fire? Ming: yep Jam: ming whered you get that slurpee? Ming: found it
- Person 1: I love you ( reaching down random person's pants.) Person 2: Stop m-ing me, dawg.
- The new I.T. Manager is a total Ming, he spends all day downloading porn!
- that becca dwyer girl is a right ming
- User 1: Prepare to have your ming blown! User 2: Is that what they're calling it nowadays? User 3: Ming? User 4: I WANT A MING
- Yo man, have you heard about Tommy? He's such a Ming - he has a girlfriend of 4 years but he's still creeping on Jenny. Stop Minging - you have a girlfriend.
Songs about Ming:
- Swiss Ming by Hiroshima from the Album Obon
- Yao Ming (feat. Wayne & 2 Chainz) [Explicit] by David Banner from the Album Yao Ming (feat. Wayne & 2 Chainz) [Explicit]
- Lights (Ming Remix) by Ellie Goulding from the Album Lights (The Remixes Part 2)
- Ming Tombs (Tribal Rhythms) by Gus Cuervo-Rubio from the Album Sounds Asian Royalty Free Asian Music
- Ming's Theme (In The Court Of Ming The Merciless) by Queen from the Album Flash Gordon
- I Killed Ming (Stop Calling Me Flash) by DJ T-Rock from the Album Sikinthehed (Sick-In-The-Head)
- Clap When She Walkin' (Ming Remix) by Statik Link from the Album 100 Hrtz (The Remixes)
- Wu Ming Fen Di Lang Man by Leon Lai from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Ming Ming Jiu by Jay Chou from the Album Opus 12
- Ming's Theme (In The Court Of Ming The Merciless) by Queen from the Album Flash Gordon (Deluxe Edition)
Books about Ming:
- Ming: The Ming Realities: Book One (Volume 1) - Nov 24, 2014 by R L Gray
- Ming: 50 Years that Changed China - Oct 14, 2014 by Craig Clunas and Jessica Harrison-Hall
- Simply Ming One-Pot Meals: Quick, Healthy & Affordable Recipes - Nov 16, 2010 by Ming Tsai and Arthur Boehm
- Simply Ming in Your Kitchen: 80 Recipes to Watch, Learn, Cook & Enjoy - Oct 16, 2012 by Ming Tsai and Arthur Boehm
- The Permanent Pain Cure: The Breakthrough Way to Heal Your Muscle and Joint Pain for Good (PB) - Jul 10, 2009 by Ming Chew and Stephanie Golden
- Simply Ming: Easy Techniques for East-Meets-West Meals - Oct 28, 2003 by Ming Tsai and Arthur Boehm
- Ming Tea Murder: Tea Shop Mysteries - May 5, 2015 by Laura Childs
- Ming Lo Moves the Mountain - Aug 26, 1993 by Arnold Lobel
- 365 Tao: Daily Meditations - Jul 17, 1992 by Ming-Dao Deng
- Ming Cho Lee: A Life in Design - Dec 9, 2014 by Arnold Aronson
Movies about Ming:
- Yang Tai Chi for Beginners with Master Yang, Jwing-Ming (YMAA)2012 NR
- Global Treasures THE MING NECROPOLIS The Ming Dynasty Tombs China2009 NR CC
- Yang Tai Chi for Beginners (YMAA Taijiquan) Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming2012
- Meridian Qigong - Combined Qigong, Yoga & Acupressure (YMAA) by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming2014
- 7 Foot 9 Inch Sun Ming Ming Raw World's Tallest Basketball Player Entire Game Uncut February 20072009 NR
- Neigong - Martial Qigong for Internal Power 2-DVD set by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming2014
- Shaolin White Crane Gong Fu Basic Training 1 & 2 Kung Fu Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming2008 Unrated
- Hong Kong 19411984 R
- Blood of the Dragon2000 R
- CHINA: life and death in the Ming dynasty[NON-US FORMAT, PAL]2011 NR
Wiki information Ming:
- Ming dynasty
- Military Combatant, Family, Art Period/Movement, Royal line, Literature Subject
The Ming dynasty, or the Great Ming, also called the Empire of the Great Ming, was the ruling dynasty of China for 276 years following the collapse of the Mongol-led Yuan dynasty. The Ming, described by some as "one of the greatest eras of orderly...
- Ming Pao
- Periodical, Newspaper, Organization
Ming Pao is a Chinese-language newspaper published by Ming Pao Group in Hong Kong. In the 1990s, Ming Pao established four overseas branches in North America; each provides independent reporting on local news and collects local advertisements....
- Southern Ming
The southern Ming was a loyalist movement that was active in southern China following the Ming dynasty's collapse in 1644. The Ming were overthrown when peasant rebels captured Beijing. Ming generals then opened the gates of the Great Wall to the...
- Yao Ming
- Olympic Basketball Player, Film actor, Person, Topic, Literature Subject, Olympic athlete, Basketball Player, Award Winner, Identity, Award Nominee
Yao Ming is a retired Chinese professional basketball player who played for the Houston Rockets of the National Basketball Association. He was selected to start for the Western Conference in the NBA All-Star Game eight times, and was named to the...
- Qing conquest of the Ming
- Event, War, Military Conflict
The Qing conquest of the Ming, also known as the Ming–Qing transition and as the Manchu conquest of China, was a period of conflict between the Qing dynasty, established by Manchu clan Aisin Gioro in Manchuria, and the Ming dynasty of China in the...
- Ming tombs
- Dated location, Place of interment, Cemetery, Location, Tourist attraction, Listed Site
The Ming tombs are a collection of mausoleums built by the emperors of the Ming dynasty of China. The first Ming emperor's tomb is located near his capital Nanjing. However, the majority of the Ming tombs are located in a cluster near Beijing and...
Ming or Song is a category of typefaces used to display Chinese characters, which are used in the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages. They are currently the most common style of type in print for Chinese and Japanese.
- Raymond Wong Pak-ming
- Actor, Topic, Film director, Person, Film story contributor, Film production designer, Film music contributor, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Film writer
Raymond Wong Pak-ming is a Hong Kong actor, film director, producer, screenwriter and presenter. He is one of the most successful producers in Hong Kong cinema, having been one of the comedians to establish Cinema City Studios in 1980.
- Hongwu Emperor
- Monarch, Noble person, Deceased Person, Person
The Hongwu Emperor, courtesy name Guorui also known by his given name Zhu Yuanzhang and his temple name Ming Taizu, was the founder and first emperor of the Ming Dynasty of China. His era name Hongwu means "vastly martial." In the middle of the 14th...
- Ming-Na Wen
- Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Video Game Actor, Person
Ming-Na Wen; born November 20, 1963 is a Macau American actress. She has been credited with and without her family name, but most credits since the late 1990s have been without it. She has been known by such variants of her name as Ming-Na, Ming Na,...