Meaning : Great Circle, Great circle,
Pronunciation : mawr-GAN-ə ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Morgana:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Morgana:
- Arthurian Legend Meaning: The name Morgana is an Arthurian Legend baby name. In Arthurian Legend the meaning of the name Morgana is: Enchantress half sister of Arthur.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Morgana is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Morgana is: Dweller of the sea.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Morgana is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Morgana is: From the shore of the sea.
- Feminine form of MORGAN (1)
Definition funny of Morgana:
- Morgana is off the hizook.
Expression information Morgana:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Morgana:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Morgana:
- Morgana (Original Mix) by Dimension from the Album Morgana
- Morgana by John Renbourn from the Album Sir John Alot...
- Fata Morgana (Instrumental) by Enigma from the Album Seven Lives Many Faces
- Dance to the Beat (feat. Morgana) by Andy Asher Dominic from the Album Miami 100x100 Dance Summer 2015 (40 Essential Top Hits EDM for DJ Party People House EDM)
- Fata Morgana (Piano Mix) by Sofa Sweeper from the Album the chillout cocktail (selected lounge sounds)
- Morgana by Kellianna from the Album Lady Moon
- Morgana Jones by Kenny Rogers from the Album The Gambler
- Morgana Fight by Trevor Rabin from the Album Sorcerer's Apprentice
- Fata Morgana by Fates Warning from the Album Awaken The Guardian
- Merlin and Morgana Duel by Rohan Stevenson from the Album Merlin: Series Four (Original Television Soundtrack)
Books about Morgana:
- Morgana - El Camino Naranja: La novela espiritual que marcará tu vida (Spanish Edition) - Dec 1, 2013 by HANIA CZAJKOWSKI
- A Matter of Wife and Death (A Sibyl Potts Cozy Mystery, Book 4) - Jun 9, 2015 by Morgana Best and EbookEditingPro
- Nun of That (A Deadly Habit Cozy Mystery, Book 1) - May 13, 2015 by Morgana Best and EbookEditingPro
- Miss Spelled (The Kitchen Witch Book 1) (Cozy Culinary Mystery) - Nov 1, 2015 by Morgana Best
- Adult Coloring Book: Coloring Book For Adults Featuring 30 Beautiful Animal Spirit Zentangle Designs - Sep 7, 2015 by Morgana Skye
- A Cereal Killer (A Sibyl Potts Cozy Mystery, Book 1) - Jan 15, 2015 by Morgana Best and EbookEditingPro
- Hollywood Diaries - Oct 16, 2007 by Morgana Welch
- Murder Most Fowl (A Sibyl Potts Cozy Mystery, Book 2) - Feb 14, 2015 by Morgana Best
- Financial Alchemy: Twelve Months of Magic and Manifestation (Volume 1) - Nov 21, 2012 by Morgana Rae
- Adult Coloring Book: Coloring Book For Adults Featuring 33 Beautiful Floral Designs (Relaxation Series 2) - Aug 22, 2015 by Morgana Skye
Movies about Morgana:
Wiki information Morgana:
- Fictional Character, Name source, TV Character, Theater Character, Book Character, Film character, Person Or Being In Fiction, Opera Character
Morgan le Fay /ˈmɔrɡən lə ˈfeɪ/, alternatively known as Morgan le Faye, Morgen, Morgaine, Morgain, Morgana, Morganna, Morgant, Morgane, Morgne, Morge, Morgue, and other names, is a powerful enchantress in the Arthurian legend. Early works featuring...
- Fata Morgana
A Fata Morgana is an unusual and complex form of superior mirage that is seen in a narrow band right above the horizon. It is the Italian name for the Arthurian sorceress Morgan le Fay, from a belief that these mirages, often seen in the Strait of...
- Morgana King
- Traditional pop Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Person, Award Nominee, Topic, Film actor
Morgana King is an American jazz singer and actress. Her best-known role was that of Carmela Corleone in The Godfather and The Godfather Part II.
- Morgana Lefay
- Heavy metal Artist, Musical Group, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician, Musical Artist
Morgana Lefay is a power/thrash metal band from Bollnäs in Sweden. It is named after Morgan Le Fay of the Arthurian cycle. They independently released their first album, Symphony of the Damned, in 1990. The success of Damned allowed the band to tour...
- Morgana Robinson
- Woman, Person
Morgana Robinson is an English comedian, writer and actress, who is best known for her eponymous comedy sketch programme The Morgana Show, appearances on The TNT Show, House of Fools and Very Important People.
- Fata Morgana
- Amusement Park Dark ride, Amusement Ride, Location
Fata Morgana, the forbidden city, also known as 1001 Arabian Nights is a dark ride in amusement park Efteling in the Netherlands. It was designed by Ton van de Ven and Jan Verhoeven and opened in 1986.
- Morgana Davies
- Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Award Nominee
Morgana Davies is a film actress.
- Morgana O'Reilly
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Morgana O'Reilly is a New Zealand film, television and theatre actress. She has appeared in several theatre productions and created the one-woman play The Height of the Eiffel Tower. O'Reilly played Lynn Matthews in the biographical television film...
- Fata Morgana
- Documentary Film, Film, Netflix Title, Topic
Fata Morgana is a film by Werner Herzog, shot in 1969, which captures mirages in the Sahara desert. Some narration recites Mayan creation myth by Lotte Eisner, text written by Herzog himself.
- Morgana McNelis
- Jewelry designer, Person
Morgana McNelis is the domestic partner of Charlie Hunnam since 2007.