If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Morosin:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Books about Morosin:
- Self-determination - Apr 19, 2015 by Alessio Morosin
- Auto-Determinazione (Italian Edition) - Oct 26, 2013 by Alessio Morosin
- Mausoleum for G. P. Morosin at Woodlawn Cemetery , New York, NY - Jan 1, 1894 by Jardine, Kent, & Jardine
- Thallium-Based High-Tempature Superconductors (Applied Physics) - Sep 28, 1993 by Allen Hermann
- Di cuore e di strada (Zeta green) - 1998 by Maria Luisa Morosin
- Effects of Explosions on Materials: Modification and Synthesis Under High-Pressure Shock Compression (Shock Wave... - Mar 18, 1994 by Stepan S. Batsanov
- Phase Separation in Cuprate Superconductors: Proceedings of the second international workshop on "Phase Separation... - Sep 12, 2014 by Ernst Sigmund and K.Alex Müller
- Shock Waves in Materials Science - Oct 4, 2013 by Akira B. Sawaoka
- Metallurgical Applications of Shock-Wave and High-Strain Rate Phenomena (Mechanical Engineering) - Jun 6, 1986 by Murr
- Non-Tetrahedrally Bonded Binary Compounds II: Supplement to Vol. III/17g (Print Version) Revised and Updated Edition... - May 30, 2000 by S. Kück and H. Werheit
Wiki information Morosin:
- Alessio Morosin
- Politician, Person
Alessio Morosin is a Venetian lawyer, separatist and Venetist politician. He joined Liga Veneta–Lega Nord in the early 1990s and was elected to the Regional Council of Veneto at the 1995 regional election. A fiery Venetist, he made his name in...
- Piermario Morosini
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Football player, Measured person, Deceased Person, Athlete
Piermario Morosini was an Italian professional footballer who last played as a midfielder for Livorno, on loan from Udinese. On 14 April 2012, during a match between Pescara and Livorno, Morosini suffered a fatal cardiac arrest on the pitch.
- Livio Morosin
- Composer, Musical Artist, Lyricist, , Person
- Francesco Morosini
- Deceased Person, Military Commander, Person, Family member
Francesco Morosini was the Doge of Venice from 1688 to 1694, at the height of the Great Turkish War. He was a member of a famous noble Venetian family which produced several Doges and generals. He "dressed always in red from top to toe and never went...
- Dana Reeve
- Actor, Person, Theater Actor, Film actor, Identity, Musical Artist, Organization founder, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Influence Node
Dana Reeve was an American actress, singer, and activist for disability causes. She was the wife of actor Christopher Reeve.
- Morosini family
The Morosini were a noble Venetian family that gave many doges, statesmen, generals and admirals to the Venetian Republic, and cardinals to the Church. One legend says the family reached the Venetian lagoon in order to escape the invasion of Attila...
- Morosina Morosini
- Person, Deceased Person, Family member
Morosina Morosini-Grimani, was a Venetian patrician. She was the Dogaressa of Venice from 1595 to 1606. Morosina Morosini-Grimani was the daughter of Andrea Morosini, a wealthy Venetian patrician. She was married in 1560 to Marino Grimani. With her...
- Pierina Morosini
- Deceased Person, Person
Pierina Morosini was born in Fiobbio, a frazione of Albino, Bergamo, Italy on 7 January 1931 to farmers Rocco Morosini and Sara Noris. The first of nine children, Morosini grew up in a small village near the mountains in very difficult time during...
- Leonardo Morosini
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Leonardo Morosini is an Italian football player.
- Domenico Morosini
- Person, Family member, Deceased Person
Domenico Morosini was the thirty-seventh doge of the Republic of Venice, reigning from 1148 until his death in 1156. Descendant of a noble family, Morosini succeeded in reconciling the two factions that had divided Venetian patrician families for...