Meaning : From the still pond, From The Still Pond,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : MAWR-ti-mər ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mortimer:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Mortimer:
- French Meaning: The name Mortimer is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Mortimer is: Dead sea (a stagnant lake).
- American Meaning: The name Mortimer is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Mortimer is: Dead sea (a stagnant lake).
- Latin Meaning: The name Mortimer is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Mortimer is: Dwells by the still water.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Mortimer is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Mortimer is: King Henry IV, Part 1' Earl of March. 'Henry VI, Part 1' Edmund Mortimer, Earl of March. 'King Henry the Sixth, Part III' Sir John Mortimer, uncle to the Duke of York.
- From an English surname which was derived from a place name meaning "still water" in Old French.
Definition funny of Mortimer:
- guy 1: "dude did you go home with that girl from the bar last night?" guy 2: "nah, I thought I was golden but then she Mortimered me hardcore." guy 1: "bad times."
- Did you see the way that dog mortimered those chickens?
- Man that guy helped me get rank 5 he is very mortimer.
- When I had pneuminia i gave that mortimer an awesome blowjob
- Brandon got pantsed, his ball's are unbelievable, what a mortimer.
Expression information Mortimer:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Mortimer:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Mortimer:
- Protection (feat. Mortimer) by Protoje from the Album Ancient Future
- No Light, No Light (Breakage's One Moment Less For Mortimer Mix) by Florence + The Machine from the Album No Light, No Light (Remixes)
- Mortimer Mole by Joe Wise from the Album Music for Kids: Best of Joe Wise
- Mortimer's Ghastly Discovery/the Prodigal Son Returns by William Stromberg & The Moscow Symphony Orchestra Max Steiner from the Album Adventures of Don Juan and Arsenic and Old Lace
- Ode to the Bouncer (Lee Mortimer Remix) by Studio Killers from the Album Ode to the Bouncer
- Mortimer by Robert Munsch from the Album Love You Forever: The Best Of Robert Munsch
- Mortimer Mouse by Minnie Mouse from the Album House Of Mouse
- Parlez-Vous Francais (Lee Mortimer Remix) by Art vs Science from the Album San City High Recommends Part 1.
- Silencing Elaine/Operating On Mortimer by William Stromberg & The Moscow Symphony Orchestra Max Steiner from the Album Adventures of Don Juan and Arsenic and Old Lace
- Blau! (Lee Mortimer 2011 Re-Edit) by Laidback Luke & Lee Mortimer from the Album Wearhouse Music All Night Long
Books about Mortimer:
- Mortimer (Classic Munsch) - Feb 1, 1985 by Robert Munsch and Michael Martchenko
- Mortimer's Christmas Manger - Oct 2, 2007 by Karma Wilson and Jane Chapman
- The Time Traveler's Guide to Medieval England: A Handbook for Visitors to the Fourteenth Century - Oct 25, 2011 by Ian Mortimer
- Pursued by the Devil (International Bad Boys) - Aug 27, 2015 by Carole Mortimer
- Christian Seaton: Duke of Danger (Dangerous Dukes) - Sep 15, 2015 by Carole Mortimer
- Warrior Alpha (Alpha 6) - Oct 4, 2015 by Carole Mortimer
- How to Read a Book: The Classic Guide to Intelligent Reading (A Touchstone book) - Aug 15, 1972 by Mortimer J. Adler and Charles Van Doren
- Mortimer's First Garden - Feb 24, 2009 by Karma Wilson and Dan Andreasen
- I Was Jack Mortimer (Pushkin Vertigo) - Sep 15, 2015 by Alexander Lernet-Holenia and Ignat Avsey
- Renegade Alpha (ALPHA 5) - Jul 24, 2015 by Carole Mortimer
Movies about Mortimer:
- Blake et Mortimer - Vol.6 : L'Enigme de l'Atlantide / Le Secret de l'île de Pâques
- Charlie Rose with David Sanger, Bob Graham; Martin Indyk, Hassan Abdel Rahman & Mortimer Zuckerman; Chuck Jones2006
- Guest host Mortimer Zuckerman with Henry Kissinger; Thomas McLarty & Felix Rohatyn; Itamar Rabinovitch2006
- Charlie Rose with Adam Nagourney, David Brooks, Ken Duberstein, David Gergen, Evan Thomas, Ron Brownstein; Denis...2006
- Charlie Rose with Geoffrey Canada; Edward Mortimer, Abraham Foxman, Swami Adiswaranda & Elie Wiesel ; Jerome Groupman2006
- Mortimer Zuckerman with Brian Duffy & John Fund; Jeffrey Archer; Daniel Yankelovich2006
- Charlie Rose with Ron Brownstein, Richard Cohen & Mark Halperin; Ephraim Sneh & Mortimer Zuckerman2006
- Charlie Rose with Akiva Eldar; Mortimer Zuckerman & Dennis Ross; Garrick Utley2006
- exploring costa rica colors creatures curiosities a film by sandy mortimer
- Guest host Mortimer Zuckerman with Adam Walinsky; Studs Terkel; Dorothy Allison2006
Wiki information Mortimer:
- Roger Mortimer, 1st Earl of March
- Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Deceased Person
Roger de Mortimer, 3rd Baron Mortimer, 1st Earl of March, was an English nobleman and powerful Marcher lord who gained many estates in the Welsh Marches and Ireland following his advantageous marriage to the wealthy heiress Joan de Geneville, 2nd...
- Emily Mortimer
- Actor, TV Program Creator, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Person, Film actor, TV program guest, Person Or Being In Fiction, TV Actor, Identity
Emily Kathleen Anne Mortimer is an English actress and screenwriter. She began acting in stage productions, and has since appeared in several film and television roles. In 2003, she won an Independent Spirit Award for her performance in Lovely and...
- John Mortimer
- Novelist, Author, Person, Film writer, Chivalric Order Member, TV Writer, Identity, Award Nominee, Film story contributor, Deceased Person
Sir John Clifford Mortimer, CBE, QC was an English barrister, dramatist, screenwriter and author.
- Mortimer Wheeler
- Academic, Influence Node, Organization founder, Award Winner, Chivalric Order Member, Author, Military Person, Award Nominee, Person, Organization leader
Sir Robert Eric Mortimer Wheeler was a British archaeologist and officer in the British Army. Over the course of his career, he served as Director of both the National Museum of Wales and London Museum, Director-General of the Archaeological Survey...
- Mortimer J. Adler
- Philosopher, Author, Award Winner, Influence Node, Person, Organization founder, Deceased Person, Series editor
Mortimer Jerome Adler was an American philosopher, educator, and popular author. As a philosopher he worked within the Aristotelian and Thomistic traditions. He lived for the longest stretches in New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, and San Mateo,...
- Mortimer Zuckerman
- Organisation leader, Organization, Topic, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, TV program guest, Organization advisor, Topic, Newspaper Owner
Mortimer Benjamin "Mort" Zuckerman is a Canadian-born American media proprietor, magazine editor, and investor. He is the co-founder, executive chairman and former CEO of Boston Properties, one of the largest real estate investment trusts in the...
- Angela Mortimer
- Tennis Tournament Champion, Measured person, Tennis Player, Award Nominee, Athlete, Person
Florence Angela Margaret Mortimer Barrett is a former World No. 1 British female tennis player. She was born in Plymouth, Devon, England. She is married to the veteran BBC commentator John Barrett. Mortimer won three Grand Slam singles titles, at the...
- Bob Mortimer
- TV Host, TV Program Creator, TV Writer, TV Personality, Award Winner, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Influence Node, TV program guest
Robert Renwick "Bob" Mortimer is an English comedian and actor, best known for his double act with Vic Reeves. He owns the independent production company Pett Productions with Reeves and Lisa Clark.
- Robert Harley, 1st Earl of Oxford and Earl Mortimer
- Politician, Chivalric Order Member, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Noble person
Robert Harley, 1st Earl of Oxford and Earl Mortimer KG, was a British politician and statesman of the late Stuart and early Georgian periods. He began his career as a Whig, before defecting to a new Tory Ministry. He was raised to the peerage as an...
- Blake and Mortimer
- Comic Book Series, Ranked item
Blake and Mortimer is a Belgian comics series created by the Belgian writer and comics artist Edgar P. Jacobs. It was one of the first series to appear in the Franco-Belgian comics magazine Tintin in 1946, and was subsequently published in book form...