Meaning : Chosen one, Chosen One,
Origin : Arabic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mufaddal:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Mufaddal:
- Means "preferred" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Mufaddal:
- Girl: Did you hear that amazing story Mufaddal told?? Boy: No- he's so hot I can't even pay attention. What?
Books about Mufaddal:
- Tawheed al Mufaddal - Jan 2, 2014 by Wilayat Mission and Syed Jazib Raza Kazmi
- Tradition of Mufaddal - Sep 27, 2014 by Talee.org
- Tradition of Mufaddal - Jan 31, 2015 by Mufaddal ibn Umar and Yasin Publications
- The Mufaddaliyat, Vol. 2: An Anthology of Ancient Arabian Odes (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by Al-Mufaddal Al-Mufaddal
- The Mufaddaliyat: An Anthology of Ancient Arabian Odes According to the Recension, Vol. 3 (Classic Reprint) - Aug 28, 2012 by Mufaddal Ibn Muhammad Al-Dabbi
- The Mufaddaliyat; An Anthology of Ancient Arabian Odes According to the Recension - Aug 13, 2015 by 8th Cent Mufaddal Ibn Muhammad Al-Dabbi and Charles James Lyall
- The Mufaddaliyat V2: Translation And Notes: An Anthology Of Ancient Arabian Odes (1918) - Jan 29, 2010 by Al-Mufaddal Son Of Muhammad and Charles James Lyall
- The Kitab al-malahi of Abu Talib Al-Mufaddal ibn Salama - 1938 by James (trans) ROBSON
- The Mufaddaliyat; an anthology of ancient Arabian odes according to the recension - 2015 by Mufaddal ibn Muhammad al-Dabbi, th cent,Lyall, Charles James, Sir, ,Anbari, al-Qasim ibn Muhammad, d.
- The Mufaddaliyat; An Anthology of Ancient Arabian Odes According to the Recension... Volume 3 - Dec 13, 2013 by Mufaddal Ibn Muhammad Al-Dabbi 8t Cent
Wiki information Mufaddal:
- Mufaddal Saifuddin
- Man, Person
Mufaddal Saifuddin is a claimant to the title of 53rd Dā'ī al-Mutlaq of the Dawoodi Bohra. The Dawoodi Bohra are a sub group within the Mustaali, Ismaili Shia branch of Islam. He is currently the Chancellor of Aligarh Muslim University.
- Man, Person
Al-Mufaddal bin Muhammad bin Ya'la bin 'Amir bin Salim bin ar-Rammal ad-Dabbi, commonly known as Al-Mufaḍḍal al-Ḍabbī, was an Arabic philologist of the Kufan school. Al-Mufaddal was a contemporary of Hammad Ar-Rawiya and Khalaf al-Ahmar, the famous...
- Written Work, Book
The Mufaddaaliyyat or Mofaddaliyyat, meaning "The Examination of al-Mufaddal", is an anthology of ancient Arabic poems which derives its name from Al-Mufaddal, who compiled it some time between 762 and 784 CE in the latter of which years he died. It...
- Mufaddal Iqbal
- Screenwriter, Film story contributor, Person
Mufaddal Iqbal is a screenwriter.
- Jafar us Sadiq Mufaddal Saifuddin
- Al-Mufaddal ibn Abi al-Fada'il
Al-Mufaddal ibn Abi al-Fada'il was a 14th-century Egyptian historian. He was a Coptic Christian. Al-Mufaddal wrote a book about the history of the Bahriyya Mamluks, entitled al-Nahdj al-sadîd wa-l-durr al-farîd fimâ ba'd Ta'rîkh Ibn al'Amîd, covering...
- 53rd Syedna succession controversy
The 2014 death of Mohammed Burhanuddin who was the 52nd Dā'ī al-Mutlaq of the Dawoodi Bohra - a sect within Shia Islam, sparked a succession crisis where two rival claimants emerged for the title of 53rd Dā'ī al-Mutlaq: his son, Mufaddal Saifuddin,...
- Mufaddal Zainudeen Kurban Husein Adamjee Lukmanjee