Meaning : Liberal, Generous, Liberal, generous,
Origin : Arabic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mutia:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Songs about Mutia:
- Mutia & Berlian by Zainal Abidin from the Album Terang... Sang
- Parma: Lute Music From Manuscript Souces Of North Italian Provenance - La Mutia by Walter Gerwig from the Album Music For Lute [+digital booklet]
- Parma: Lute music - Italy - Aria del Gran Duca - La Cesarina - La Mutia - La ne mente per la gola - Gagliarda... by Konrad Ragossnig from the Album Works For Lute
Books about Mutia:
- homeWork: The story of paternal love, exemplified by devotion and determination. - May 25, 2011 by Hartley Hoffmann and Mutia Terian
- Songs for Tomorrow: Cameroon Poetry in English - Apr 30, 2010 by Oscar C. Labang and Wirndzerem G. Barfee
- Improving Solid Waste Collection through Community Approach: A case study of community behavior in Ayigyia neighborhood... - Aug 31, 2010 by mutia razali
- Internal Efficiency and Public Secondary School Financing - May 22, 2014 by Jemimah Mutia and Loise Gichuhi
- Cross-cultural Religious Interaction of Kamba community 2nd Edition: The Culture and the Missionary Struggle - Oct 18, 2012 by Esther Katete Mutia Muiu
- Eschatology a Progressive Process: A Breakthrough in Eschatology - Dec 6, 2011 by Esther Katete Mutia Muiu
- Why Christ Had To Die: To give us life in abundance - Mar 14, 2012 by Esther Katete Mutia Muiu
- Coils of Mortal Flesh - Jan 17, 2008 by Ba'bila Mutia
- Factors Influencing Productivity Levels among Extension Officers - Jun 11, 2015 by Mutia Peter Mutua and Sikalieh Damary
- Cross-cultural Religious Interaction of Kamba community 2nd Edition: The Culture and the Missionary Struggle [... - 2012
Wiki information Mutia:
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Mutia is a fifth class municipality in the province of Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 11,975 people.
- Travel destination, Structure, Building, Project focus, Location
Mutianyu is a section of the Great Wall of China located in Huairou County 70 km northeast of central Beijing. The Mutianyu section of the Great Wall is connected with Jiankou in the west and Lianhuachi in the east. As one of the best-preserved parts...
- Mutia Datau
Mutia Datau is an actress.
- Mutiara Airport
- Airport, Location
Mutiara SIS Al-Jufrie Airport is an airport near Palu, a city in the province of Central Sulawesi on the island of Sulawesi in Indonesia. The new terminal was opened on 13 April 2014.
- TV Character, Fictional Character
- Mutiara Damansara
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Mutiara Damansara is an affluent major township in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. It is developed by Mutiara Rini, a member of the Boustead Group.
- Konrad Mutian
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Konrad Mutian was a German humanist. He was born in Homburg of well-to-do parents named Muth, and was subsequently known as Konrad Mutianus Rufus from his red hair. At Deventer under Alexander Hegius he had Erasmus as school-fellow; proceeding to the...
- TV Program
Mutiara is an Indonesian TV serial which was aired in 2008 on RCTI.
- Mutiara Bank
- Employer, Organization
Mutiara Bank is an Indonesian Bank founded in 1990. The bank is based in Jakarta.
- Mutiara Rini
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Mutiara Rini is a new township in Skudai, Johor Bahru, Malaysia. It is owned by Mutiara Rini Sdn Bhd. a member of the Boustead Group. This township was launched in 1996. It is located within the western corridor of Johor Bahru which is 13km northwest...