Meaning : Girl, maiden, Girl, Maiden,
Origin : Hebrew,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Naara:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Naara:
- Naara has a lot of fun when she is around all her friends.
Songs about Naara:
- Naara Sada Ishq Aye by Abrar Ul Haq from the Album Nara Sada Ishq Aye
- Aao Laaye Naara Haider Da by Abdul Waheed Qadri, Abdul Basit Madni from the Album Mukhtar E Arab Aye Hain
- Ali Da Naara by Muhammad Shahbaz Sikander Qadri Multan from the Album Hum Jashan Manaenge
- Ali De Naam Da Naara by Master Manzoor from the Album Mohabbaton, Vol. 14
- Bola Na Naara Bol Bum Ke by Sumit Mishra from the Album Chala Bhola Darbar
- Budhe Jai Bhute Ja Naara by Raja Uris from the Album Jashan-e-Fatah
- Do Patran Naara De by Amjad Hussain from the Album Punjabi Folklores
- Haq Sach Da Naara by Lehmber Hussainpuri from the Album Dhan Dhan Guru Ravidass
- Jaybhim Naara by Dhaakraj Gajarmal from the Album Jaybhim Naara
- Lagao Ghous Ka Naara by Imran Sheikh Attari from the Album Naat Collection
Books about Naara:
- Naara - 1938 by H J M Redelinghuys
- Naara Mi'Berlin (The English German Girl, Hebrew Edition) - 2011 by Jake Wallis Simmons
- Na'ara Behultza Khula - 2013 by Gabriel Bensimhon
- Provetas e clones: uma antropologia das novas tecnologias reprodutivas (Portuguese Edition) - Jan 1, 2007 by Naara Luna
- Tjena, nåra stycken: Mina Upplevelser å Liv Som Stockholmare (Swedish Edition) - Jan 21, 2014 by Christer Hedberg
- Hipertensao Arterial-Diagn. E Tratamento - 2009 by Naara Luna
- Termingls Gloss‡rio de Express›es Inglesas de Uso Corrente no ComŽrcio Exterior - 2009 by Naara Luna
- Entre uma ostra e outra : histórias de vida dos ostreicultores de Alagoas. - 2012 by Naara Lima Normande
- Na`ara - [Hebrew Edition] - 2009
- Cain: Dormant Desires Book 4 - Apr 7, 2015 by Payne Hawthorne
Wiki information Naara:
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Crime Fiction Film, Film, Topic
Naaraaz is a 1994 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Mahesh Bhatt, starring Mithun Chakraborty, Pooja Bhatt, Sonali Bendre, Atul Agnihotri and Gulshan Grover.
- Hypolycaena naara
- Organism Classification
Hypolycaena naara is a butterfly in the Lycaenidae family. It is found in Cameroon, Gabon, the Republic of Congo, Angola and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Location, Place of worship
Naaran is an ancient Jewish village dating to the 5th and 6th century CE, located in the West Bank. Remains of the village have been excavated north of Jericho, in Ephraim, between Bethel and Jericho. The mosaic floor of a synagogue was discovered at...
- Naara S.
- Musical Release, Creative Work, Consumer product
- Naara Sada Ishq Aey
- Bhangra Album, Award-Nominated Work, Musical Album
Nachan Main Audhay Naal is the seventh album of Pakistani pop and bhangra singer Abrar-ul-Haq. It was released on March, 2007.
- Release track
- Naara S.
- Musical Album
- Naara Ellyna Tirta
Naara Ellyna Tirta is the daughter of Nicky Tirta and Liza Elly Purnamasari.
Naarath is a place named in Joshua 16:7 as one of the landmarks on the southern boundary of the Tribe of Ephraim and Benjamin. It appears to have been situated between Ataroth and Jericho. During the 4th-century, Eusebius and Jerome speak of...