Meaning : Najma is an Arabic name meaning 'star', popular in the Middle East and parts of Africa., Star,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : (NAH-Je-mah), NAHJ mah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Najma:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Najma:
- Najma seems to be mostly found in the Middle East and in parts of Africa, and so is presumably of either Arabic or Swahili origin. There is not much evidence of the exact origin and meaning of the name however the general consensus seems to be that it means ‘Star’.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Najma is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Najma is: Star. Precious.
Definition funny of Najma:
- i wish i could look like najma
- Maryam: Shamila is such a najma. Kamilla: Innit.
Expression information Najma:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Najma:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Najma:
- Ancestor's Call: You Are Blessed (Najma's Theme) by Darlene Ifill-Taylor from the Album Free Again
- Chale-A-Na Ft Najma Akhtar by Fusing Naked Beats from the Album Outer Perspective
- Hayya Ubnakk Najma by Ajmal Babu from the Album Anahubbak
- The Music The Message (feat. Najma Akhtar) by Fusing Naked Beats feat. Najma Akhtar from the Album Just Play
- Najma by Beka from the Album Najma
- Najma by Adel Samameh, Naziha Assoz, Eyal Sela, Asaf Sirkis from the Album Nuzha (Promenade)
- Najma by Na Der from the Album Seascapes
- Najma (Bastam, Semnan) by Ali Asadi (Nay) from the Album Gosan Parsi-05 (Some Examples Of The Melodious Tale In Iran)
- Najma (Mazandaran) by Hosein Tayebi (Lalehva) Abolhasan Khoshru (Avaz) from the Album Gosan Parsi-04 (Some Examples Of The Melodious Tale In Iran)
- Sima Pasos najma viza by Djovani from the Album Gipsy Music Collection Vol. 12
Books about Najma:
- Najma (Harper 21) - Sep 21, 2013 by Anita Nair
- Belly Dance Choreography by Leyla Najma: Text and Combos to Help the Perplexed Choreographer - May 13, 2013 by Leyla Najma
- Field Guide to Common Trees & Shrubs of East Africa - Aug 1, 2011 by Najma Dharani
- Building Bridges: Integrating Language, Linguistics, Literature, and Translation in English Studies - Aug 1, 2012 by Najma Al Zidjaly
- Running for their Lives: Girls, Cultural Identity, and Stories of Survival - Feb 9, 2000 by Sharie A. Inness and Tahera Aftab
- Chasing Moore's Law: Information Technology Policy in the United States - Dec 2, 2004 by Peter Harsha and Steve Mosier
- The Power of Choreography: It's Not What You Think - May 15, 2014 by Leyla Najma and Daniel Latrimurti
- Disability, Discourse and Technology: Agency and Inclusion in (Inter)action (Postdisciplinary Studies in Discourse) - Aug 28, 2015 by Najma Al Zidjaly
- Women and Politics Worldwide - Apr 27, 1994 by Barbara J. Nelson and Najma Chowdhury
- The Divine Unrest: My Stories and Personal Views on Belly Dance - Feb 23, 2013 by Leyla Najma
Movies about Najma:
- Soft Hip Combinations with Layering by Leyla Najma2011
Wiki information Najma:
- Najma Heptulla
- Author, Person, Politician
Dr. Najma Akbarali Heptulla is an Indian politician. She is a former vice-president of the Bharatiya Janata Party, and a five time member of the Rajya Sabha, the Upper House of the Indian parliament, between 1986 and 2012, and Deputy Chairman of the...
- Drama Film, Film, Topic
Najma is a 1943 Indian film directed by Mehboob Khan and starring Ashok Kumar and Veena. The film's music is by Rafiq Ghaznavi with lyrics by Anjum Pilibhiti. Najma was the first film under Mehboob Khan's Mehboob Productions banner. Khan paid Kumar...
- Organization, Football team, Sports Team
Al-Najma Club is a Bahraini football club based in Manama. They play in the top division in Bahraini football. Some of their famous players are striker mourad faris, Rashed Jamal,young Bahrain Olympic team player Hamad Faisal, Yemeni international...
- Najma Akhtar
- Singer, Person, Broadcast Artist, , Musical Artist, Musician, Composer
Najma Akhtar born in the UK, also known as Najma, is a British singer of Asian ancestry. She was born in 1964 Chelmsford, England. Najma studied chemical engineering at Aston University, Birmingham: her father, brother and sister are also engineers....
- Actor, Person, Topic, Influence Node, Film actor, Award Winner
Nagma Arvind Morarji is an Indian actress. She is better known for her roles in Telugu and Tamil movies like Killer, Gharana Mogudu, Kadhalan, Baashha and many others. She began her acting career in Bollywood and acted in a few of the biggest...
- Sports Team, Football team
Al-Najma is a Saudi Arabian football team based in Unaizah that is currently playing in the Saudi Second Division League. Founded in 1960, the team plays in white and black color and green colours. Al-Najma has a fierce rivalry with local club...
- Najma Idrees
Najma Abdullah Idrees is a Kuwaiti poet, columnist and scholar.
- Najma Mehboob
- Actor, Deceased Person, Person, Film actor, Topic
Najma Mehboob is an actress.
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Najma is an actress.
- Annajma S.C.
- Organization, Sports Team, Football team
Annajma is a Libyan football club based in Benghazi, Libya.