Meaning : Narcissus or jonquil, Narcissus Or Jonquil,
Origin : Persian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Narges:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Narges:
- Means "daffodil, narcissus flower" in Persian, ultimately derived from Greek (see NARCISSUS).
Definition funny of Narges:
- I saw Narges at the party last night
- Guy 1: who was that you were with yesterday? Guy 2: oh you mean Narges? Guy 1: ya, she seems really nice Guy 2: she really is
- That plumber was a fucking narge to the extreme. Q: "Did you see the gross ass crack on that fool!?!" A: "What a fucking narge!"
- Dont make me laugh so hard, I'll narge!
- +omgf i forgot to bring the beer for da party. -dick wrincle +...narge...
Songs about Narges:
- Cheshm E Narges by Mohammad Reza Shajarian from the Album 37 Songs, 37 Singers, 37 Years (CD 4)
- Bia Ei Gole Narges (93 Edit Mix) by Rohollah Bahmani from the Album Milad Emam Zaman
- Bia Ei Gole Narges (Original Mix) by Rohollah Bahmani from the Album Milad Emam Zaman
- Chashm-e Narges by Masoud Jahed from the Album Zolf
- Chashm-E-Narges by Alireza Eftekhari from the Album Havay-E-To (Iranian Traditional Music)
- Gol-e Narges by Mehrab Choir Ensemble from the Album Shamim-e Yar -Vol.1,Shi`a Tavashih and Religious Choir Ensemble
- Gole Narges Bia (Original Mix) by Rohollah Bahmani from the Album Milad Emam Zaman
- Narge by Techix from the Album Monosymphonic
- Narge's DNA by Raoul from the Album Death in Valdarno
- Narge's DNA by Raoul from the Album Gabber Thunder 2015 [Explicit]
Books about Narges:
- Capture the Spotlight: Improve Your Presentation Skills and Make Public Speaking Your Competitive Edge - Mar 25, 2013 by Narges Nirumvala
- Starve Cancer and Cook Your Way to a Healthy Lifestyle - Jan 27, 2014 by Narges Dardarian
- Challenging Death - Jul 1, 2012 by Hor Shirdel and Oksana Kovalenko
- Quello che mi spetta (Garzanti Narratori) (Italian Edition) - Oct 17, 2010 by Parinoush Saniee and Narges Gholizadeh Monsef
- Rays and Shadows - Oct 29, 2012 by Narges Daneshkhah Rothermel
- A Formal Approach to Multi-Level Complex Systems: Modeling and Analysis - Jun 26, 2016 by Emanuela Merelli and Marjan Sirjani
- All The Narcissus: Narges-Ha (Persian Edition) - Apr 6, 2015 by Razieh Tojjar
- Track 143: Shiyar 143 (Persian Edition) - Feb 4, 2015 by Narges Abyar
- Praising the Rain: Sharab-e Solh (Persian Edition) - Jun 20, 2012 by Narges Elikaee and Manavaz Alexandrian
- Postmodern Mythology in John Barth's Chimera: Paul de Man's Deconstruction at Work - May 20, 2011 by Narges Montakhabi Bakhtvar
Wiki information Narges:
- Narges Mohammadi
- Journalist, Person, Author
Narges Mohammadi is an Iranian human rights activist and the vice president of the Defenders of Human Rights Center, headed by Nobel Peace Prize laureate Shirin Ebadi.
- Narges Abyar
- Film director, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Person
Narges Abyar is a film director and appeared in the 2012 documentary film Seconds of Lead.
- Narges Rashidi
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Narges Rashidi is an actress.
- Narges Kalhor
- Person, Film director
Narges Kalhor is an Iranian film director. She is the daughter of Mehdi Kalhor, the former media and cultural advisor to former President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. She studied Film at the Beh-andish College in Teheran and has produced films...
- User Profile, User, Namespace
- Narges Chal
- Statistical region, Location
Narges Chal is a village in Cheshmeh Saran Rural District, Cheshmeh Saran District, Azadshahr County, Golestan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 139, in 41 families.
- Bagh Narges
- Location, Statistical region
Bagh Narges is a village in Rudkhaneh Bar Rural District, Rudkhaneh District, Rudan County, Hormozgan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 280, in 71 families.
Nargesi is an Iranian dish made with eggs, fried onion and spinach. It's spiced with salt, garlic, and pepper. Its name, Narges means Narcissus flower. It is a type of spinach omelette.
- Narges Khomeini
- Woman, Person
Narges Khomeini is a daughter of Hassan Khomeini.
- Narges Zamin
- Location, Statistical region
Narges Zamin is a village in Garmab Rural District, Chahardangeh District, Sari County, Mazandaran Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 93, in 20 families.