Meaning : Born on Christmas Day, Born On Christmas Day,
Origin : French,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Natali:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Natali:
- Fulano: Hey, who's that beautiful girl over there? She looks so cool! Fulana: Oh man you don't know? That Natali!!! She IS WICKED cool!
- NATALI YOU NEED HERR IN YOUR LIFEE<3
- A. "That girl is so amazing!!" B. "Mmmm.... Shes not bad... but shes no Natali!!!"
Songs about Natali:
- Believe Me Natalie - The Killers
- If You See Natalie - Eels
- Natalie - Stephen Duffy
- Natalie Portman - Ozma
- Natalie Portman - Team Sleep
- The First Time (Natalie's Song) - The Friday Night Boys
- Natali regis glorie by Zefiro Torna from the Album El Noi de la Mare, Mother and Son, Early music for the Christmas season
- Preconia virginis laudum - Novum festum celebremus - In natali summi regis [12th Century] by Magister Petrus from the Album Vacillantis
- Stella natalis: Only heavenly music (In memoriam Christine Brown) by Karl Jenkins from the Album The Very Best of Karl Jenkins
- Fugue "De Tempora Natalis" by Czech Chamber Philharmonic Orchestra & Vojtech Spurny from the Album Baroque Bohemia & Beyond VII: "Winter Season"
Books about Natali:
- Enrico Natali: Detroit 1968 - Nov 30, 2013 by Jane Brown and Enrico Natali
- The Contested Theological Authority of Thomas Aquinas: The Controversies Between Hervaeus Natalis and Durandus... - Feb 1, 2014 by Elizabeth Lowe
- Natali's Journey, The True Story of a Rhythmic Gymnast - Jul 6, 2011 by Fran Victor
- Greek Thought: A Guide to Classical Knowledge (Harvard University Press Reference Library) - Dec 31, 2000 by Jacques Brunschwig and Geoffrey E. R. Lloyd
- One Treat After Another - Mar 1, 2015 by Marica Natali Thompson
- The Missing Semester (Volume 1) - May 14, 2012 by Gene Natali Jr. and Matt Kabala
- The Wisdom of Aristotle (S U N Y Series in Ancient Greek Philosophy) - May 2001 by Carlo Natali and Gerald Parks
- Aristotle: His Life and School - Aug 25, 2013 by Carlo Natali and D. S. Hutchinson
- A Doctor for the Animals: Great Story & Cool Facts (Half & Half Books: Level 1) - Jan 1, 2009 by Gerard Moncomble and Sidonie Van Den Dries
- Riflessi 156 (Italian Edition) - Oct 5, 2015 by PAOLA CARRABBA and MASSIMILIANO MELEGARI
Movies about Natali:
- Splice [DVD] (2010) Sarah Polley; Adrian Brody; Vincenzo Natali2010 R
- NATALIE DVD Korean Movie (All Region) (NTSC) Park Hyun Jin a.k.a. Natali 3D2010 NC-17
- Johnny English - Edición Horizontal (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2014) Rowan Atkinson; Natali2003
- Pack Natali Al Cub (Cube, Cypher, Splice
- "Bye Bye Love"- Israeli Movie Liat Glick, Avital Diker, Shiri Heler, Eden Harel, Natali Atiya2009
Wiki information Natali:
- Vincenzo Natali
- Influence Node, Film director, Person, Film producer, Award Winner, Film story contributor, TV Director, Award Nominee, Film writer, Person or entity appearing in film
Vincenzo Natali is an American-Canadian film director and screenwriter, best known for writing and directing science fiction films such as Cube, Cypher, Nothing, and Splice.
- Natali Morris
- Journalist, Social network user, TV Personality, Person
Natali Terese Morris is a technology news journalist and online media personality.
- Cesare Natali
- Soccer, Measured person, Identity, Football player, Athlete, Person
Cesare Natali is an Italian footballer who plays as a defender.
- Natalie Portman
- Actor, Person, Film producer, Topic, Identity, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Film writer, Film director, Featured artist
Natalie Portman is an Israeli-born American actress, producer, and director. Her first role was in the 1994 action thriller Léon: The Professional, opposite Jean Reno, but mainstream success came when she was cast as Padmé Amidala in the Star Wars...
- Natali Dizdar
- Musical Artist, Person, Musician
Natali Dizdar, also known as Natalie Dizdar, is a Croatian pop singer. Dizdar was born in Zadar and raised in Sukošan, and attended music school in her youth. She became famous by becoming the runner-up of the Story Supernova Music Talents reality...
- Natali Broods
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Natali Broods is an actress.
- Prescription drug, Chemical Element, Risk Factor, Medical Treatment, Drug ingredient, Drug
Natalizumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody against the cell adhesion molecule α4-integrin. Natalizumab is used in the treatment of multiple sclerosis and Crohn's disease. It is co-marketed by Biogen Idec and Élan as Tysabri, and was previously...
- Natalie Wood
- Actor, Musical Artist, Person, TV Actor, Influence Node, Dedicatee, Literature Subject, Award Nominee, TV subject, Film actor
Natalie Wood was an American film and television actress best known for her screen roles in Miracle on 34th Street, Splendor in the Grass, Rebel Without a Cause, and West Side Story. After first working in films as a child, Wood became a successful...
- Natali Vineyards
Natali Vineyards is a winery in the Goshen section of Middle Township in Cape May County, New Jersey. Formerly a pasture for horses, the vineyard was first planted in 2001, and opened to the public in 2007. Natali has 7 acres of grapes under...
- Natalie Imbruglia
- Alternative Artist, TV Actor, TV Personality, Film music contributor, Featured artist, Composer, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist, Topic
Natalie Jane Imbruglia is a British-Australian singer-songwriter, model and actress. In the early 1990s, she played Beth Brennan in the Australian soap opera Neighbours. Three years after leaving the programme, she began a singing career, with the...