Meaning : Eye, Nayan is a unisex name meaning 'eye'.,
Pronunciation : (nay-AHN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nayan:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Nayan:
- Sanchez: "sheet mann, did you see that thing in the sky, wtf was that?" Bob: "it was a Nayan."
- Q: How old are you? A: I'm Nayan years old!
- nayan's only nayan years old, young.
- my bro's only nayan years old!1
- i'll tayake nombure nayan, sir!
Songs about Nayan:
- Nayan by Fatoumata Diawara from the Album Kanou EP [+Video]
- Nayan Tarse Na Mile by Amit Trivedi from the Album Dev D
- Jaaneman Jaaneman Tere Do Nayan by Asha Bhosle, K. J. Yesudas from the Album Chhoti Si Baat (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Janeman Janeman Tere Do Nayan (From "Chhoti Si Baat") by Asha Bhosle from the Album A Passage to Bollywood - The Golden Global Series, Vol. 2
- Yeh Nayan Dare DareRevival (Original) (Original) by Hemanta Mukherjee from the Album Kohraa
- Aadheak Ghume Nayan Chume by Aneek Dhar, Rabindranath Tagore from the Album Parichay - Tagore Songs By Aneek Dhar
- Aadhek Ghume Nayan (Original) by Sailen Das from the Album Srinanda Mukherjee And Sailen Das
- Aadhek Ghume Nayan Chume by Shaan from the Album Khola Haowa
- Aadhek Ghume Nayan Chume by Durbadal Chatterjee from the Album Tomar Sure Sure
- Aadhek Ghume Nayan Chume by Babul Supriyo from the Album Rabi Kironey
Books about Nayan:
- Bound Together: How Traders, Preachers, Adventurers, and Warriors Shaped Globalization - May 27, 2008 by Nayan Chanda
- Contagious Divides: Epidemics and Race in San Francisco's Chinatown (American Crossroads) - Oct 1, 2001 by Nayan Shah
- Stranger Intimacy: Contesting Race, Sexuality and the Law in the North American West (American Crossroads) - Jan 9, 2012 by Nayan Shah
- Brother Enemy: The War After the War - Apr 1988 by Nayan Chanda
- Randy the Rhino-saur! A Fun Children's Picture Book - Jul 9, 2012 by Xavier Finkley and Nayan Soni
- Asian American Studies Now: A Critical Reader - Apr 1, 2010 by Professor Jean Yu-Wen Shen Wu and Mr. Thomas Chen
- The Mouth With a Mind of Its Own - May 1, 2014 by Patricia L. Mervine and Nayan Soni
- The Science and Art of Parenteral Clinical Nutrition - 2012 by Mitchell J. Ghen and Nayan Patel
- Poop! There it is!: A Silly Potty Training Book for Children Ages Baby-3 - Aug 30, 2012 by Xavier Finkley and Nayan Soni
- A World Connected: Globalization in the 21st Century - Dec 3, 2012 by Nayan Chanda and Susan Froetschel
Wiki information Nayan:
- Actor, TV Actor, Topic, Film actor, Award Winner, Person, Award Nominee, Influence Node
Diana Mariam Kurian aka Nayantara is an Indian film actress from Kerala, who appears in South Indian films. She made her acting debut in the 2003 Malayalam film Manassinakkare and followed with Vismayathumbathu before foraying into Tamil and Telugu...
- Nayan Mongia
- Cricket Bowler, Measured person, Award Winner, Person, Cricket Player, Athlete
Nayan Ramlal Mongia is a former Indian cricketer. He played as a right-handed batsman and a wicketkeeper. Currently, he is a cricket analyst. When he first toured England in 1990, he impressed Alan Knott, who claimed Mongia was a natural. Having...
- Person, Deceased Person
Nayan, was a prince of the Borjigin royal family of the Mongol Empire. He raised a noteworthy and serious rebellion against the Mongolian Khagan, Kublai Khan. He was a Nestorian Christian. Much of what is known of Nayan was recorded by the Venetian...
- Nayan Chanda
- Author, Person
Nayan Chanda is the founder and editor-in-chief of YaleGlobal Online, an online magazine that publishes articles about globalisation. The magazine launched in 2001. Control of the magazine was transferred in 2013 from the Yale Center for the Study of...
'Nayan' or 'nayana' is the Hindi colloquial, but stylized word, derived from the Sanskrit word "nayanam" which means 'eyes' while the correct pronunciation of this word is NAIN. It is sometimes used to refer to the South Indian actress better known...
- Nayan Padrai
- Actor, Film director, Film producer, Film writer, Film actor, Person, Topic
Nayan Padrai is a film director, writer, producer and actor.
The Nayanars were a group of 63 saints in the 6th to 8th century who were devoted to the Hindu god Shiva in Tamil Nadu. They, along with the Alvars, influenced the Bhakti movement in Tamil. The names of the Nayanars were first compiled by Sundarar....
- Nayan Doshi
- Cricket Player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Nayan Dilip Doshi is an English cricketer, who was released by Derbyshire. He is the son of Dilip Doshi, who is a former Indian Test bowler. Doshi, a left arm spin bowler, first played for Surrey in June 2004, after already playing for the Indian...
- Nayan Ghosh
- Hindustani classical Artist, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
Pandit Nayan Ghosh is an Indian tabla and sitar player.
- Nayan Shah
- Person, Author
Nayan Shah is Professor of American Studies and Ethnicity at University of Southern California. He received his doctoral degree in history at the University of Chicago and previously worked as a professor of history at University of California, San...