If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Neath:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Neath:
- Old poetry uses 'neath.
- "I neathed my pants"
Songs about Neath:
- Ridin' 'Neath the Arizona Moon by Dick Thomas from the Album Essential Cowboy Classics
- Saga 'Neath The Sycamore by Goose Creek Symphony from the Album Welcome To Goose Creek
- Neath A Cold Gray Tomb Of Stone by Hank Williams III from the Album Men With Broken Hearts
- 'Neath the Light of Your Love by Rescue Junction from the Album Echoes
- Neath A Cold Gray Tomb Of Stone by Hank Williams III from the Album Long Gone Daddy
- The Chestnut Tree ('Neath the Spreading Chestnut Tree) by Glenn Miller & His Orchestra from the Album The Complete Glenn Miller and His Orchestra
- 'Neath The Old Olive Tree by Marksmen Quartet, The from the Album Blue Ridge Mountain Memories: 20 Gospel Favorites
- 'Neath A Cold Gray Tomb Of Stone by Hank Williams from the Album The Complete Hank Williams
- 'Neath A Cold Gray Tomb Of Stone (Demo Version) by Hank Williams from the Album The Complete Hank Williams
- Neath The Stars by Railroad Earth from the Album The Good Life
Books about Neath:
- CogLab Online Version 2.0 (with Printed Access Card) - Aug 1, 2006 by Greg Francis and Ian Neath
- Human Memory - Dec 3, 2002 by Ian Neath and Aimee Surprenant
- CogLab on a CD, Version 2.0 - Apr 2, 2007 by Greg Francis and Ian Neath
- Rails Neath the Palms - Jun 1984 by Robert Mann
- 'Neath the Hoof of the Tartar The Scourge of God - Jun 28, 2011 by Miklós Jósika and Selina Gaye
- Prophecies: 'Neath Ancient Ruins Lie, Book Two - Nov 20, 2012 by Mabel D. F. Cowie and Cheryl Carvajal
- Awakenings: 'Neath Ancient Ruins Lie, Book One - Nov 24, 2011 by Mabel D. F. Cowie and Cheryl Carvajal
- Short Term/Working Memory: Second Quebec Conference on Short-Term/Working: A Special Issue of Memory - Oct 10, 2015 by Ian Neath and Gordon D.A. Brown
- 'Neath a Cold Gray Tomb of Stone - Apr 25, 2013 by Hank Williams and Mel Foree
- Neath the Starshine - Jan 23, 2014 by Nicholas J. Ambrose
Movies about Neath:
- Neath Brooklyn Bridge1942 PG CC
- 'Neath Brooklyn Bridge NR CC
- 'Neath Arizona Skies2012 NR
- The Desert Trail with Bonus Movies: 'Neath the Arizona Skies / The Trackers / The Decoy1935 NR
- Neath Canadian Skies2013 NR
- 'Neath the Arizona Skies with Free DVD: Border Caballero2006 NR
- Neath Arizona Skies2007
- The John Wayne Ultimate Film Collection1934 Unrated
- John Wayne Extravaganza: Blue Steel & Lucky Texan / The Dawn Rider & Randy Rides Alone / The Lawless Frontier...1932
- Neath The Arizona Skies & The Desert Trail2010 NR
Wiki information Neath:
- Sports Team Location, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Neath is a town and community situated in the principal area of Neath Port Talbot, Wales with a population of 19,258 in 2011. The wider urban area, which includes neighbouring settlements, had a population of 50,658 in 2011. Historically in...
- Neath RFC
- Rugby union Team, Employer, Organization, Sports Team
Neath Rugby Football Club is a Welsh rugby union club which plays in the Welsh Premier Division. The club's home ground is The Gnoll, Neath. The first team is known as the All Blacks because of the team colours: black with only a white cross pattée...
- Rugby union Team, Organization, Sports Team
The Ospreys, formerly the Neath-Swansea Ospreys is one of the four professional rugby union teams from Wales. They compete in the Guinness Pro12 and the Heineken Cup. The team formed as a result of Neath RFC and Swansea RFC combining to create a new...
- Neath Port Talbot
- Welsh principal area, Location, UK statistical location, Dated location, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Governmental Jurisdiction, Newspaper circulation area
Neath Port Talbot is a county borough and one of the unitary authority areas of Wales. Neath Port Talbot is the 8th most populous local authority area in Wales and the third most populous county borough. The actual population taken at the 2011 census...
- Political District, Location, Dated location, Identity
Neath is a constituency represented in the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It elects one Member of Parliament by the first past the post system of election and one Assembly Member by the first past the post system of...
- Neath F.C.
- Football team, Organization, Sports Team
Neath Football Club was a Welsh professional association football club based in Neath last playing in the Welsh Premier League. The club was formed in 2005 following the merger between Neath and Skewen Athletic. Originally known as Neath Athletic...
- River Neath
- River, Body Of Water, Geographical Feature, Location
River Neath is a river in south Wales running south west from its source in the Brecon Beacons National Park to its mouth at Baglan Bay below Briton Ferry on the east side of Swansea Bay. Several minor rivers rise on the southern slopes of Fforest...
- Neath Abbey
- Structure, Location, Project focus
Neath Abbey was a Cistercian monastery, located near the present-day town of Neath in South Wales, UK. It was once the largest abbey in Wales. Substantial ruins can still be seen, and are in the care of Cadw. Tudor historian John Leland called Neath...
- Neath Port Talbot College
- Furthers education school, Employer, Location, Organization, Educational Institution Campus, Educational Institution, Project focus
Neath Port Talbot College was a further education institution established as two campuses in Port Talbot and Neath in Wales, United Kingdom. The college allowed study of many courses including GCSE's, AS Level/A levels, AGCE's, AVCE's, Adult Lifelong...
Glynneath, also spelt Glyn Neath, is a small town, community and electoral ward lying on the River Neath in the county borough of Neath Port Talbot, Wales. It was formerly in the historic county of Glamorgan. Glynneath ward covers only part of the...