Meaning : Borne in Irish Mythology by the daughter of the god and sea, the name means 'radiance', 'shine' and 'beauty'., Brightness; beauty, Bright,
Pronunciation : (NIYAHV), NEEV , neev,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Niamh:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Niamh:
- The name Niamh first arose in Irish mythology. Niamh, the daughter of the sea god fell in love with Oisin, son of Finn MacCool, and escorted him over the sea to the land of eternal youth, a land exempt from sadness, ageing and death.
- Means "bright" in Irish. She was the daughter of the sea god in Irish legends. She fell in love with the poet Oisín, son of Fionn.
Definition funny of Niamh:
- That girl is crazzzzzzy like a Niamh!
- Niamh is a nice name.
- I love Niamh!
- I love Niamh, shes so funny!
- Niamh lit up my day
- "Hey dude, that girl is amazing. I so wanna go out with her!" "Yeah, she is such a Niamh"
- omg who is that ? oh thats niamh,she always comes out at luncheon hour..
Songs about Niamh:
- Niamh's Joy / An Buachaill Dreoite / The Coleraine by Niamh Ní Charra from the Album Súgach Sámh / Happy Out
- Cregg's Pipes Set: Th Gneevguillia Reel, Are You Willing?, Hanley's Tweed, Niamh's Capers, Cregg's Pipes by Tabache from the Album Are You Willing?
- Niamh by Soul Path from the Album Quantum Mind of God (Soundtrack)
- Niamh by Soul Path from the Album Crop Circles the Enigma (Soundtrack)
- Niamh by Soul Path from the Album The Ark, the Shroud and Mary Soundtrack
- Aine & Niamh by Beebe from the Album The Zig Zag Theory
- Baa Baa Black Sheep (Personalised for Niamh) by Peter Samuels from the Album Music 4 Me - Personalised Songs & Stories for Niamh
- Beauty and the Beast (Personalised for Niamh) by Peter Samuels from the Album Music 4 Me - Personalised Songs & Stories for Niamh
- Don't Stop Believin' (feat. Isaac Stroud Allen & Niamh Lucy Forward) by Vocal Impact Youth Choir from the Album Sing
- The Emperor's New Clothes (Personalised for Niamh) by Peter Samuels from the Album Music 4 Me - Personalised Songs & Stories for Niamh
Books about Niamh:
- Beyond Night's Dawn - Aug 28, 2015 by Niamh O'Donovan
- Niamh of the Golden Hair (Manannan Trilogy Book 2) - Jan 2, 2014 by Michele McGrath and Sherri McGathy
- Competition Law and Economic Regulation: Making and Managing Markets - Mar 26, 2015 by Niamh Dunne
- I'm Sorry, Sir: The double life of Graham Dwyer, Ireland's BDSM Killer - Apr 4, 2015 by Niamh O'Connor
- Playing With The Boys - Sep 24, 2015 by Niamh McKevitt
- EU Securities and Financial Markets Regulation (Oxford European Union Law Library) - Dec 23, 2014 by Niamh Moloney
- Fire Investigation (International Forensic Science and Investigation) - Jan 27, 2004 by Niamh Nic Daeid
- Portraits - Aug 27, 2013 by Niamh Dunne
- Mask of the Highwaywoman - Feb 4, 2015 by Niamh Murphy and Shanina Conway
- Irish Girls on Holiday: 'The Ultimate Poolside Read!' - May 1, 2014 by Marisa Mackle and Michelle Jackson
Wiki information Niamh:
- Niamh Cusack
- Actor, Theater Actor, Person, TV Actor, Film actor
Niamh Cusack is an Irish actress. Born to a family with deep roots in the performing arts, Cusack has been involved in acting since a young age. She has served with the Royal Shakespeare Company and performed in a long line of major stage productions...
- Niamh McGrady
- TV Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Niamh McGrady is a film, stage and television actress from Castlewellan, County Down, Northern Ireland. She is perhaps better known for her part as Mary-Claire Carter in Holby City and Danielle Ferrington in the psychological thriller The Fall
- Niamh Kavanagh
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Topic, Person, Award Winner, Musician
Niamh Kavanagh is an Irish singer who sang the winning entry at the Eurovision Song Contest 1993. The 1993 Eurovision Song Contest was held in Millstreet, County Cork, Republic of Ireland. She sang "In Your Eyes" to clinch a second consecutive win...
- Niamh Wilson
- Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Award Winner, Topic
Niamh Wilson is a Canadian film actress and television actress from Oakville, Ontario known for her role as Corbett in Saw III, reprised in Saw V, the Canadian horror film The Marsh, and the title role in the Family Channel series Debra!. She was a...
- Niamh Perry
- Singer, TV Actor, Person, Musical Artist, Influence Node
Niamh Perry is a Northern Irish singer and actress who competed as one of the finalists in the BBC talent show-themed television series I'd Do Anything in 2008 and played Fleck in the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical Love Never Dies.
- Niamh Briggs
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Niamh Briggs is an Irish rugby player who plays as fullback for the Ireland women's national rugby union team.
- Niamh Fahey
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Niamh Fahey is an Irish footballer who plays as a defender or midfielder for English FA WSL team Chelsea Ladies and the Republic of Ireland women's national football team. Before joining Chelsea in December 2014, Fahey spent six seasons with Arsenal...
- Niamh Parsons
- Singer, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
- Niamh Bhreathnach
- Politician, Person
Niamh Bhreathnach is a former Irish Labour Party politician. She was a Teachta Dála for the Dún Laoghaire constituency from 1992 until 1997, and served as Minister for Education from 1993 until 1997. She holds the distinction of being one of only...