Meaning : Unknown, Voice, Giant,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), NEE dah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nida:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Nida:
- Nida is a feminine name of Arabic origins and because much documentation on the name is scarce in English translation it is difficult to give reliable information. It is used mainly by Muslim parents. The name is said to come from an Arabic word meaning ‘voice’.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Nida is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Nida is: Call. Voice.
- Means "call, proclaim" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Nida:
- Subordinate One : We must hurry to build the glorious Nida a shrine befitting her divine status! Subordinate Two : Umm ok.
- Nida is the most amazing girl ever
- Person #1; That girl is so much fun! No wonder her name is Nida
- Nida is amazing
- A random: hey wats your gils name? Brian: Nida A random: Oh really? no wonrder y u with her..
- Damn you, fucking NIDA! You lie again!
- Boy: Wow, who is that girl? Girl: I bet she's a Nida, look how many friends she has. Boy: I wanna go talk to her, she's really cute! Girl: Well then you'd better do it soon, cause she's got a circle of boys around her at all times. Boy: She's worth it.
Expression information Nida:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Nida:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Nida:
- Nida by Nicholas Payton from the Album Into the Blue
- Nida by Stellamara from the Album The Seven Valleys
- Nida by Stellamara from the Album The Seven Valleys
- Golondrina Sin Nida (A Duo Con Alejandro Fernandez) (Album Version) by Vicente Fernández from the Album Entre El Amor Y Yo
- The Adventures of Bear Nida by Communism from the Album Chronicle of a dive bomber
- Ai Thawama Nida Inne by Alhaj Mohideen Beg from the Album Sinahaven Ho
- Allah Allah Nidas? Huzur Verir ?nsana by Cemal Ayy?ld?zl? from the Album Lailaheillallah
- Amad Sahare Nidâ Zi Maykhâna-yi Mâ (One Morning a Call came from our Tavern) by The Ensemble of Rahim Takhari from the Album Shirin Dahani / Sweet Lips: Music of North Afghanistan
- Ano Nuevo Nida Nueva by Various artists from the Album Navidad Con Las Estrellas
- Au bout de ton nez (feat. Nida & Manolo) by Skap'1 from the Album Corde vocale
Books about Nida:
- The Tibetan Art of Dream Analysis - Sep 3, 2013 by Nida Chenagtsang and Tam Nguyen
- Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament: Based on Semantic Domains (2 Volume Set) - May 1999 by J. P. Louw and Eugene Albert Nida
- Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament Based on Semantic Domains (2 Vols.) - Dec 31, 1988 by Johannes Louw and Eugene A. Nida
- Nida: El Manual de la Pureza basado en los principios de la Torah y el Talmud (Spanish Edition) - May 30, 2015 by Rav Naftali Espinoza
- Message and Mission: The Communication of the Christian Faith - Dec 17, 1990 by Eugene A. Nida and Charles H. Kraft
- From One Language to Another: Functional Equivalence in Bible Translation - Oct 1986 by Jan De Waard and Eugene A. Nida
- On Translation (An Expanded Edition) - Mar 31, 2006 by JIN Di and Eugene A. NIDA
- Sa che. El feng shui tibetano (Spanish Edition) - Nov 5, 2013 by NIDA CHENAGTSANG
- Let The Words Be Written: The Lasting Influence Of Eugene A. Nida (Biblical Scholarship in North America) - Oct 2004 by Philip C. Stine
- Style and Discourse (102718) - Jun 1, 1983 by Eugene A. Nida
Movies about Nida:
- Turkey: Nida In Turkey2007 NR CC
Wiki information Nida:
- Geographical Feature, River, Body Of Water, Location
The Nida is a river in central Poland, a left tributary of the Vistula river, into which it flows near Nowy Korczyn). The Nida has a length of 151 kilometres and a basin area of 3,865 km². This includes the protected area called Nida Landscape...
- Eugene Nida
- Person, Author, Deceased Person
Eugene A. Nida was a linguist who developed the dynamic-equivalence Bible-translation theory and one of the founders of the modern discipline of Translation Studies.
- Nida, Lithuania
- Travel destination, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Nida is a resort town in Lithuania, the administrative centre of Neringa municipality. Located on the Curonian Spit between the Curonian Lagoon and the Baltic Sea, it is the westernmost point of Lithuania and the Baltic states, close to the border...
- National Institute of Dramatic Art
- Organization, Location, Educational Institution, Educational Institution Campus, Employer
The National Institute of Dramatic Art is an Australian national education and training institute for students in the performing arts. Since 1958, NIDA has educated students in performance and production for theatre, film, and television, and today...
- Nida Fazli
- Scriptwriter, Lyricist, , Author, Topic, Film music contributor, Person, Composer, Award Nominee, Songwriter
Muqtida Hasan Nida Fazli known as Nida Fazli is an Indian Hindi and Urdu poet.
- Nida Blanca
- Actor, Person, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Film actor
Dorothy Acueza Jones popularly known by her stage name Nida Blanca, was a Filipina actress. She starred in over 163 movies and 14 television shows and received over 16 awards for movies and six awards for television during her 50-year film career....
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Ruciane-Nida is a town in Pisz County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, Poland, with 4,934 inhabitants. The town was formed in 1966 by the merger of three smaller settlements: Ruciane, Nida, and Wola Ratajowa. The town of Ruciane-Nida is a well-known...
- Nida Yasir
- Actor, Person
Nida Pasha, better known as Nida Yasir, is a Pakistani television host and model. She is well known for the following Hum Tum. She is currently hosting the morning show "Good Morning Pakistan" at ARY Digital.
Nida was an ancient Roman town in the area today occupied by the northwestern suburbs of Frankfurt am Main, Germany, specifically Frankfurt-Heddernheim, on the edge of the Wetterau region. At the time of the Roman empire, it was the capital of the...
- Gmina Ruciane-Nida
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Gmina Ruciane-Nida is an urban-rural gmina in Pisz County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. Its seat is the town of Ruciane-Nida, which lies approximately 17 kilometres west of Pisz and 71 km east of the regional capital Olsztyn. The...