Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : NEE:-lo ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Niilo:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Niilo:
- Finnish form of NICHOLAS
Songs about Niilo:
- Hanna ja Niilo by Frederik from the Album Sä Tulit Koputtamatta
- Hannu Ja Niilo by Jope Ruonansuu from the Album Kunnioittaen-Yhden miehen tribuutti
- Niilo by Lectric³ from the Album Niilo
- Niilo Ahkio by Klamydia from the Album Rujoa taidetta
- Niilo Naula by Herra Heinämäen Lato-Orkesteri from the Album Ilosofiaa!
- Niilo Nikkari by Mikko Perkoila & Kennel from the Album Taas ne haukkuu
- Niilo Yli-vainio tervasi potkukelkkani jalakset by Eläkeläiset from the Album Humppakäräjät
Books about Niilo:
- Iinamwenyo/Animals: Learning Oshiwambo Is Fun - Jul 3, 2010 by Helvi Itenge Wheeler and Ambrosius Amutenja
- French Intellectual Nobility: Institutional and Symbolic Transformations in the Post-Sartrian Era (S U N Y Series... - Nov 26, 1996 by Niilo Kauppi
- Transnational Power Elites: The New Professionals of Governance, Law and Security (Routledge Studies in Liberty... - Feb 15, 2013 by Niilo Kauppi and Mikael Rask Madsen
- A Political Sociology of Transnational Europe (Ecpr - Studies in European Political Science) - Feb 11, 2014 by Niilo Kauppi
- Aholan Asukkaat by Niilo Kivinen (Finnish Edition) - Jun 10, 2015 by Niilo Kivinen
- Treasures of Finnish Folk Art - 1967 by Istvan Racz and Niilo Valonen
- Aholan asukkaat (Finnish Edition) - Jun 13, 2015 by Niilo Kivinen
- Niilo Klimin maanalainen matka (Finnish Edition) - Sep 13, 2013 by Ludvig Holberg
- Democracy, social resources and political power in the European Union - Aug 31, 2013 by Niilo Kauppi
- Regional Health Economies and ICT Services (Studies in Health Technology and Informatics / Shti) - Sep 1, 2005 by Niilo Saranummi and D. Piggott
Wiki information Niilo:
- Niilo Halonen
- Professional Ski Jumper, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Niilo Halonen is a Finnish former ski jumper who competed between 1960 and 1967. His biggest success was the silver medal in the individual large hill at the 1960 Winter Olympics in Squaw Valley. Halonen also won the bronze medal in the individual...
- Niilo Sevänen
- Melodic death metal Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Composer, Person,
Niilo Sevänen is a musician from Joensuu Finland. He is best known as the current vocalist/bassist for the melodic death metal band, Insomnium.
- 2972 Niilo
- Orbital Relationship, Star system body, Asteroid, Astronomical Discovery, Celestial Object
- Niilo Paasivirta
- Writer, Person
Niilo Paasivirta is a Finnish Internet personality, who has become known for the Internet writings that parody fundamentalist Christian views. In Finland, he's best known for the essays called "Oikeat Mielipiteet", and elsewhere for the "Love Thy...
- Niilo Jääskinen
- Man, Person
Niilo Jääskinen is a Finnish lawyer and currently serves as Advocate General at the European Court of Justice. In 1990, Jääskinen was appointed as head of the European Law Section of the Ministry of Justice in Finland. In 1995 he was appointed as...
- Niilo Yli-Vainio
- Writer, Deceased Person, Person
Niilo Antti Johannes Yli-Vainio was a famous Charismatic leader in Finland. Several alleged healing miracles and other spiritual experiences took place in his revival meetings. As a result, thousands of Finns converted into...
- Fictional Character, Film character
Niilo is a fictional character from the 2000 film Taivas tiellä.
- Niilo Rauhala
- Person, Lyricist,
- Niilo Wälläri
- Deceased Person, Person
Niilo Wälläri was a Finnish Socialist, syndicalist politician. Wälläri led the Finnish Seamen’s Union from 1938 until his death. In 1913 Wälläri left Finland to become seaman. In 1916, he settled in the United States and joined the Industrial Workers...
- Niilo Liakka
Niilo Liakka was a Finnish educationist and politician. He served as Minister of Education from 9 April 1921 to 2 June 1922 and from 14 November 1922 to 18 January 1924 and as Minister of Social Affairs from 31 May to 22 November 1924. He was a...